MXcompadre

Form DS-5535 'SUPPLEMENTAL QUESTIONS FOR VISA APPLICANTS'

3,894 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Gambia
Timeline
9 minutes ago, Tarsha said:

Not as of yet. I sent it after I got off work yesterday, which means they were closed and no email today 

Which embassy location are you dealing with?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
11 minutes ago, Tarsha said:

Not as of yet. I sent it after I got off work yesterday, which means they were closed and no email today 

did you ask for the status of your case? where it is and how much longer it will take?

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Sierra Leone
Timeline
10 minutes ago, Mia12392 said:

did you ask for the status of your case? where it is and how much longer it will take?

I haven’t received a NOID, so I’m okay and the officer wrote can take up to 90 days...so I guess we’re still in the window. After 90 days, I’ll start to worry 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
On 10/27/2017 at 4:45 PM, Shawnice said:

In His time girl i know we will get that approval. Atleast now we have more support system, we are here to support and prAy for each other. God bless us all. Keep us updated girl. ☺️

sis have you any update?ive got 4 update already since i sent the ds5535.oct22 i sent the ds5535,1st update oct 27,then oct 30,and nov 2 and nov 3 today.is it a good sign sis?

Timeline
2 hours ago, K-1Applicant2017 said:

Can someone post a link to a valid DS-5535 form please.   every version that I find online is the pre implementation sample. 

DS5535.pdf

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Iran
Timeline
14 hours ago, Tarsha said:

DS5535.pdf

Thank you @Tarsha . was this the version that the embassy sent you? This is the version I have found online. I am not sure if this a valid form since it does not have the expiration and  approved AMB number in the top right corner. 

my goal is to have it filled out and ready to go at the interview incase an officer asks for this info. 

Timeline
On 11/4/2017 at 6:33 AM, K-1Applicant2017 said:

Thank you @Tarsha . was this the version that the embassy sent you? This is the version I have found online. I am not sure if this a valid form since it does not have the expiration and  approved AMB number in the top right corner. 

my goal is to have it filled out and ready to go at the interview incase an officer asks for this info. 

Yes, my fiancé was handed this form at the end of his interview to fill out. It’s suppose to be affective until November 29th...after that, I don’t know what will come of it 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
On 10/27/2017 at 7:39 AM, Shawnice said:

Our application was just really right on time when they implemented this ds5535. Lucky us 😔. How long have you been waiting tarsha? 

Do you have an update shawnice?ive got 4 update since i submit the ds5535.oct 27,oct30 and nov 2 and last update nov 3.?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.