MXcompadre

Form DS-5535 'SUPPLEMENTAL QUESTIONS FOR VISA APPLICANTS'

3,894 posts in this topic

On 7/1/2018 at 6:35 AM, StoneLand said:

I had an update on a Sunday and the same week I was contacted and told my AP has been completed that I should submit medical and passport. It has only happened to me once and at the end.. I have had more than 10 updates since I returned the DS5535 form. I have received my Passport with visa. Spent 10 months on AP

Hi - what kind of visa did you apply for? also, which country did you interview and when exactly were you approved?

12 minutes ago, aqz17 said:

Hi - what kind of visa did you apply for? also, which country did you interview and when exactly were you approved?

I had a question:

When the ceac Case Last Updated field gets updated, does it reflect US date or the consulate date?

2 hours ago, Nar_fah said:

I had a question:

When the ceac Case Last Updated field gets updated, does it reflect US date or the consulate date?

I would imagine its the consulate date but im not sure... i have yet to get 1 update every since my fiancee's interview (which was Oct 25th, 2017)... 0 updates in 8 months

20 minutes ago, Mabbasi said:

Hello, have you ever heard of anyone got refused after ds-5535

and for the form , section of the travel history of my wife has a delivery for baby while on b1 visa should i mention that as a trip detail! Or should i not , please help!

Do not withhold information they ask for. It can cause visa denial and you may have to reapply.

I am a naturalized US citizen waiting my Moroccan fiancee's i129f visa. Applied Feb 2017. She has been in AP since Oct 2017

*UPDATE* Fiancee received i-129f visa and returned passport Nov 2018. 411 days of AP.

Please feel free to add your information to the spreadsheet below. It may help us with extra data points for those under extreme vetting. Please do not add personal info as the document is public. Do not edit any other info except your own. 

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1agwbg4go7ID6wnoNg-mN2qOI_ErRQN1lO1BUzOUKkTs/edit?usp=sharing

Hi,

Is there anybody from India here.

I had my immigration IR1  interview in January 18, was given a ds5535 questionnaire on a paper along with 221g letter by post.I submitted the same next day  and been on AP since then. It's been 5 months now .My wife and son are US citizens . I just want to know how long is the process going in India for ds 5535 questionnaire in AP ?

Regards 

13 hours ago, Mabbasi said:

Yes but they ask for trip locations, not delivery details right?

Give them the info they ask for, but it's up to you to offer anything else related. 

I am a naturalized US citizen waiting my Moroccan fiancee's i129f visa. Applied Feb 2017. She has been in AP since Oct 2017

*UPDATE* Fiancee received i-129f visa and returned passport Nov 2018. 411 days of AP.

Please feel free to add your information to the spreadsheet below. It may help us with extra data points for those under extreme vetting. Please do not add personal info as the document is public. Do not edit any other info except your own. 

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1agwbg4go7ID6wnoNg-mN2qOI_ErRQN1lO1BUzOUKkTs/edit?usp=sharing

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Sweden
Timeline
4 hours ago, CR110 said:

CR1 10 months #AP#last update 2017Nov12#kabul Afghanistan 

Dear visajorney friend share your experience .is this normal that I am waiting since September 2017 to issue my visa .

thanks 

We're all waiting and some of us reached to 10 Months like you. Have you emailed the embassy inquiring about the case?

18 hours ago, MO&RA said:

We're all waiting and some of us reached to 10 Months like you. Have you emailed the embassy inquiring about the case?

Yes I emailed 2 or 3 time but their answer is : my case is under administrative process and the can not predict the specific time just wait and wait ...

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.