MXcompadre

Form DS-5535 'SUPPLEMENTAL QUESTIONS FOR VISA APPLICANTS'

3,894 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Munazza said:

Yeah i hardly find Indians in long Ap.. well pray for us 

His visa is B1/B2 (visit visa category) and it mostly gets approved quickly. My phopo, my cousin, My khala got their visit visa approved within 6 days last year. Immigrant visas take time. Sometimes visit visas do as well, but it happens very less i think. 

4 hours ago, Shazyyo said:

His visa is B1/B2 (visit visa category) and it mostly gets approved quickly. My phopo, my cousin, My khala got their visit visa approved within 6 days last year. Immigrant visas take time. Sometimes visit visas do as well, but it happens very less i think. 

There was my paki friend applied for b2 visa as well , he got his form after approvel , 2 din k baad form mila ds5355 he got approved too but he had to wait exactly 30 days .34th day his visa got issued .

16 hours ago, Shazyyo said:

It varys person to person, we cant compare it but there is extra vetting for mostly Muslim countries thats wat we know.

50 minutes ago, Munazza said:

It varys person to person, we cant compare it but there is extra vetting for mostly Muslim countries thats wat we know.

Yess this is true unfortunately :( may be my relatives who have got their visas are simple house wives and they are not related to any scientific or controversial background which is why they got their visa in 6 days.. May Allah help all of us through this tough situation ameen

Hello everyone 

I applied for my fiance and she had an interview on April 26th and they told her that we have to fill D-5535 and e emailed the paper on may 2nd. the counselor did not take my fiance's passport. she is from Iraq and lives in Lebanon as an immigrant. is there anyway I can check the status or is there anyway to call them or anything to know how long more not to see her.

thanks in advance 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.