MXcompadre

Form DS-5535 'SUPPLEMENTAL QUESTIONS FOR VISA APPLICANTS'

3,894 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Sierra Leone
Timeline
3 minutes ago, Renee2016 said:

Thank you :rolleyes:

Did you see anything different like frequent updates on your case leading up to your approval? 

Timeline
1 hour ago, Renee2016 said:

We did a K1 so the case creation date changed and it changed to non immigrant and honestly not alot of updates it went straight from ap to issued 

Okay, thank you! We did K1 as well

Filed: Country: Pakistan
Timeline
2 hours ago, rafiq akhtar said:

Salam, anyone on this fourm whos interview was in july 2017 and they either have or have not received their visa?? Plz comment

W.salam

My parents were interviewed on 3rd of January this year.

my father was being asked to submit DS 5535 a day later.

we noted too Many updates over the weeks..

Alhamdulilah today the status says issued on my father.

but a strange thing on my mother one says Ready for interview however she has gone through the interview..

please guide me through.

thanks

Timeline
On 28/01/2018 at 7:07 AM, Tarsha said:

Did you see anything different like frequent updates on your case leading up to your approval? 

but a strange thing on my mother one says Ready for interview however she has gone through the interview..

please guide me through.

thanks

Timeline
On 24/01/2018 at 2:57 PM, Shazyyo said:

Oh..this is a bit confusing.. We haven't experienced this..but you can send an email to embassy asking for why there are two results on ceac. May be they will help you regarding this

please guide me through.

thanks

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
3 hours ago, Saeed khn said:

please guide me through.

thanks

Hi Saeed,

just a friendly note, when you add a comment here every will receive it and don’t need to add twice:)

Timeline
5 hours ago, Saeed khn said:

W.salam

please guide me through.

thanks

Some go from AP to Ready back to AP and then to Issued. 

Some just go from AP to straight to issued 

Filed: Other Country: Kazakhstan
Timeline
20 hours ago, rafiq akhtar said:

Salam, anyone on this fourm whos interview was in july 2017 and they either have or have not received their visa?? Plz comment

Hi! My interview was in the middle of October 2017 in the Seoul consular section. The AP with this lovely Form DS-5535 :) I am still waiting the result of my DV visa. The replies from the CO were nice and polite - but still under AP status. What should I do more except waiting?

Edited by YooJin
Adding of the information

On 1/30/2018 at 2:09 PM, YooJin said:

Hi! My interview was in the middle of October 2017 in the Seoul consular section. The AP with this lovely Form DS-5535 :) I am still waiting the result of my DV visa. The replies from the CO were nice and polite - but still under AP status. What should I do more except waiting?

https://www.facebook.com/vicenews/videos/964852917007992/

Good news https://www.facebook.com/vicenews/videos/964852917007992/

20 hours ago, letitgo said:

Hello everyone,

can you please share if you know any other group for DS 5535 in VJ or anywhere please? Thank you very much. 

20 hours ago, letitgo said:

Hello everyone,

can you please share if you know any other group for DS 5535 in VJ or anywhere please? Thank you very much. 

must watch this video 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.