MXcompadre

Form DS-5535 'SUPPLEMENTAL QUESTIONS FOR VISA APPLICANTS'

3,894 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
Just now, salaam1234 said:

f1(student) visa 

really feel sry about it. i dont hv information about student visas but in case if Immigration visas they normally refuse visas and in some cases they returned ur passport and requires more information and put that cases on Administrative processing for few weeks to months and further they issued there visas. 

1 minute ago, Mano said:

really feel sry about it. i dont hv information about student visas but in case if Immigration visas they normally refuse visas and in some cases they returned ur passport and requires more information and put that cases on Administrative processing for few weeks to months and further they issued there visas. 

thx for ur prompt reply.

15 hours ago, salaam1234 said:

no update yet,but i dont know what is the use of that information when visa is already rejected

Hi salaam,

Thank you for your reply. You did not mention your visa type in your inital post. I applied for visa type b2 tourism and every visa type has different requirement. All the best.

Thanks.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Sierra Leone
Timeline
3 hours ago, rafiq akhtar said:

salam.

did anyone get a update today?

Because we’re doing k1 we had to include his daughter even though she’s not traveling with him so her results pop up too. They updated that case, but my fiancé last update was the 22nd of November 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Mali
Timeline
14 hours ago, Tarsha said:

Because we’re doing k1 we had to include his daughter even though she’s not traveling with him so her results pop up too. They updated that case, but my fiancé last update was the 22nd of November 

IR1 spouse visa updated today Dakar, Senegal... Hopefully DS-5535 will expire tomorrow (didn't see any US news that it is being renewed) and our cases will keep moving. Here is our ridiculous time line, with us in our 100K earning bracket and an American citizen petitioning for a spouse...

Case Created: 28-Feb-2015
Case Last Updated:

29-Nov-2017

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

my brother had an interview for F2A visa "my mother petitioned him" on 6 Sep and they required DS5535 which we sent on 9th Sept and we had since that time only one update on 12th Sept..Do you have any idea or someone on the same boat with only one update...I can see people has more than one update...

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

So I want to share with you guys last year we were denied the k1 for bonefide we reapplied and and March my fiancé had his interview. In July we received the DS-5535 form. Now after 8 months in AP they asked for his medical last week. I pray this journey is over and this helps anyone else who is waiting.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.