MXcompadre

Form DS-5535 'SUPPLEMENTAL QUESTIONS FOR VISA APPLICANTS'

3,894 posts in this topic

49 minutes ago, Mia12392 said:

A good sign. :)

Yesterday  I send them a query they replied me this 

Dear Sir/ Madam, 

Thank you for your email. Please reference to our previous email, case is still under admin process. We will let you know as soon as the process completes. 

Immigrant Visa Unit, 
Consular Section, American Embassy, 
Islamabad, Pakistan 

Edited by aadi0014

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
52 minutes ago, aadi0014 said:

Yesterday  I send them a query they replied me this 

Dear Sir/ Madam, 

Thank you for your email. Please reference to our previous email, case is still under admin process. We will let you know as soon as the process completes. 

Immigrant Visa Unit, 
Consular Section, American Embassy, 
Islamabad, Pakistan 

oh damn they keep a track of when they sent you an email and what they said. :/

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Afghanistan
Timeline
2 hours ago, rafiq akhtar said:

this process is soo damm long.. even if its a bonafide marraige and who have kids

Yes it is. Hopefully this upcoming week they have us the good news. 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hi there,i have the same situation.this is because i work in syria 4yrs ago and i cannot obtain a police clearance.ive been in AP then they sent me email to fill out this form.im from Philippines.this very stressfull,i hope all of us will get our visa soon and be with our love ones.God bless and keep believing and never lose hope tp God.lets pray and he will answers our prayers.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
3 minutes ago, Zara90 said:

Yes it has been close to 90 days since ds 5535. 

wow.... u ahould email them and ask them whats happining its been 3 months snice ap and 90 for ds 5535... see what they say.?

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Afghanistan
Timeline
11 minutes ago, rafiq akhtar said:

wow.... u ahould email them and ask them whats happining its been 3 months snice ap and 90 for ds 5535... see what they say.?

I emailed them after it had reached two months and this was their response. 

Dear Sir/Madam,

Thank you for your e-mail. 

We have reviewed Department records and can confirm that the K1 case is still pending administrative processing in order to verify the applicants qualifications for this visa. 

We continue to work to streamline the visa process where possible, while ensuring that applicants are both qualified for a visa and do not pose a security risk to the United States.  While we cannot predict when the processing of the visa will be completed, please be assured that the Embassy and the Department of State are aware of your concerns and will do all we can to see that the processing of the case is concluded as soon as possible. Please note that this is an important part of the process that can be neither waived nor expedited.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.