Lion Star

Administrative Processing-Can someone explain about reply from US Embassy Islamabad

690 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Pakistan
Timeline
6 hours ago, Zaib212 said:

are you in Karachi. Shaheen complex? that's great. now you cant wait to get ticket..lol have a safe journey bro.. i am waiting for it..and be patient for it..Allah know better...it was in June 14 making correction

no bro..i live in multan. n of course we r cming t u v soon inshalla aftr 20sep one of the sundy will be our filght. becz in oct our med n visa both will expire

Filed: IR-5 Country: Pakistan
Timeline
11 hours ago, Daniyal Naeem said:

zaib send them inquiry mail again for ur case. n tell them the med date also. 

my father case was updated date yesterday. i sent them inquiry last night and then got reply still in AP.. this look like auto reply.

Thank you for writing to our office. Your immigrant visa case has been refused under INA Section 221(g) for administrative processing, an integral part of the visa adjudication and issuance process that can neither be expedited nor waived. Unfortunately, it is difficult to predict the amount of time the processing will take and timing varies based on the individual circumstances of each case. The visa application will be reconsidered when administrative processing is complete.

Please be assured that we are aware of your concerns and will process the application to completion as quickly as possible, in accordance with U.S. laws. We recognize that this process can be frustrating for applicants and regret any inconvenience. 

Sincerely,

11 hours ago, Daniyal Naeem said:

no bro..i live in multan. n of course we r cming t u v soon inshalla aftr 20sep one of the sundy will be our filght. becz in oct our med n visa both will expire

oh i see, and that's great.

Timeline
33 minutes ago, Zaib212 said:

my father case was updated date yesterday. i sent them inquiry last night and then got reply still in AP.. this look like auto reply.

Thank you for writing to our office. Your immigrant visa case has been refused under INA Section 221(g) for administrative processing, an integral part of the visa adjudication and issuance process that can neither be expedited nor waived. Unfortunately, it is difficult to predict the amount of time the processing will take and timing varies based on the individual circumstances of each case. The visa application will be reconsidered when administrative processing is complete.

Please be assured that we are aware of your concerns and will process the application to completion as quickly as possible, in accordance with U.S. laws. We recognize that this process can be frustrating for applicants and regret any inconvenience. 

Sincerely,

oh i see, and that's great.

yes its automatic rp..dnt need to worry. send them mail again aftr two days. and it will be best if u attach ur 221g sheet with inquiry.

Timeline
2 minutes ago, Daniyal Naeem said:

yes its automatic rp..dnt need to worry. send them mail again aftr two days. and it will be best if u attach ur 221g sheet with inquiry.

I was trying to attached 221g form but it was not in correct format so that;s why. I can send them another email but tomorrow is Friday so then they will be closed until Monday...

Timeline
2 hours ago, Daniyal Naeem said:

did you keep sending them email after 2 months? i only sent them emails 3 times.

Timeline
26 minutes ago, Zaib212 said:

did you keep sending them email after 2 months? i only sent them emails 3 times.

yeah that file will be jpg. u can cnvrt that file in pdf on net easily..write on gogle cnvrt jpg into pdf..

no i semd them mail 4 times. aftr one mnth respectvly

Timeline
2 minutes ago, Daniyal Naeem said:

yeah that file will be jpg. u can cnvrt that file in pdf on net easily..write on gogle cnvrt jpg into pdf..

no i semd them mail 4 times. aftr one mnth respectvly

i will do that and will send them an email on Sunday night so that will get it Monday morning. the good sign they touch my father case yesterday after august 15 when i sent them inquiry

Timeline
1 hour ago, Zaib212 said:

i will do that and will send them an email on Sunday night so that will get it Monday morning. the good sign they touch my father case yesterday after august 15 when i sent them inquiry

oh wow...great....if they chek ur case yestrday then v soon ur fathr visa will issue. inshallah...i m hopefull n suggest uh to nt send them email on mnday....wait till monday aftr that if u dnt get any respns then tuesdy send them mail

Timeline
5 hours ago, Daniyal Naeem said:

oh wow...great....if they chek ur case yestrday then v soon ur fathr visa will issue. inshallah...i m hopefull n suggest uh to nt send them email on mnday....wait till monday aftr that if u dnt get any respns then tuesdy send them mail

yes and i will wait until next week so hope before that i hear some good news..

Filed: FB-4 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
On 8/21/2017 at 3:09 AM, Daniyal Naeem said:

:jest:Screenshot_20170821-130457.thumb.png.9c5113df0a59f3b71d30aef9a519a67f.png

Many many Congrats to you daniyal...🙂..do remember us in ur  prayers ..status stillon ready..just datechanged on 7th August🙁

Timeline
35 minutes ago, Uzii said:

Many many Congrats to you daniyal...🙂..do remember us in ur  prayers ..status stillon ready..just datechanged on 7th August🙁

thanx.. send them inquiry mail n atch that 222g sheet also..told them when ur med will expire.

Timeline
8 hours ago, Zara jahanzaib said:

Zaib ur visa issue or not yet 

and what about danyal what happend ur case 

AOA Zara,

I am still wiating on mine it still showing AP since june 14. what about you.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.