Lion Star

Administrative Processing-Can someone explain about reply from US Embassy Islamabad

690 posts in this topic

6 minutes ago, Shazyyo said:

I can relate with you. I know what it feels like staying away from your mother for so long. I m away from my mother since 5 years. She is in USA. I hope this painful waiting ends soon for me as well.

For 5 years.. why it is taking so long?  Are there any complications in your case. Can they take so long if its spouse sponsoring. Really scared.

1 minute ago, StraightForward said:

righttt but I do not understand how you implied my crystal clear answer. How did you end up thinking that I was an asylee/refugee sponsored applicant? :)

I was very clear that I am under the category of unmarried children over 21 and this category can never be of an asylee/refugee sponsored applicant.

Thank you so much. I need it :)

Haha!! Sorry!! I read it as "unmarried children under 21" :D so i thought you are goiing as an immigrant asylee. Later i read it again and it was "over 21" so then i got you :) that your mother filed I-130 petition for you..not I-730. Your mom must have waited so much for you.. Good luck and congratultionsss..best days are yet to come InshaAllah

2 minutes ago, S.S said:

For 5 years.. why it is taking so long?  Are there any complications in your case. Can they take so long if its spouse sponsoring. Really scared.

Actually my mother applied asylum in 2013 and she got her interview in 2016 and then approval in 2017 january.. 4 years later. Then she filed my petition in 2017 and i got interview here in pakistan in September 2017. VO approved my visa and kept passport. Passport is still in embassy. But it has been 7 months i have got no answer from them. Really very worried. Whats your visa category? Dont worry your case will be cleared soon.

1 hour ago, Shazyyo said:

Actually my mother applied asylum in 2013 and she got her interview in 2016 and then approval in 2017 january.. 4 years later. Then she filed my petition in 2017 and i got interview here in pakistan in September 2017. VO approved my visa and kept passport. Passport is still in embassy. But it has been 7 months i have got no answer from them. Really very worried. Whats your visa category? Dont worry your case will be cleared soon.

Mine is F2 A. Applied in 2016 and got DS5535 after the interview in March 2018. I hope no further delays.

1 hour ago, S.S said:

Yes.

Hopefully evrything will be good.. Your medical is valid till 5 more months so there is a hope.. My medical has expired and passport is in embassy.. I am waiting when will they ask me to renew my medical and obviously they will return my passport as well bcz medical exam wont be done without passport.

17 hours ago, Shazyyo said:

Have you got your visa?

No not yet. Still waiting ....

I been in embassy for follow up an interview in back march 2018.I was asked new medical, New photos, New  DS 260 because last one was expired , joint sponsor recent tax returns, new police certificates, Actually they didn’t ask any questions about relationship in the interview, first she apologized I’m sorry it took a lot for us to process your visa.Afterwards, she just asked when my daughter will getting one year old. How quick I can travel ? I said as soon as i have visa in my hands . Furthermore, new finger prints and oaths were taken as well. 

Consular officer said Please take a seat i call you in a bit . Meanwhile she was doing something on computer. She called me back 1hour and few minutes later. She said I cannot print your visa because your finger prints are not matching . I spoke in Washington our team will work to fix this issue I don’t know how long it will take . As soon as the problem is fixed i will print your visa. She also put hands on my file and said two times everything is ok . I am waiting since 24 days after second interview. My second medical will expire on 20th September 2018 and 20th of July 2018 two years will be over to our marriage ceremony. My visa category will change to IR1. What do you think ? What’s your opinion ? 

4 hours ago, ZKSR said:

No not yet. Still waiting ....

I been in embassy for follow up an interview in back march 2018.I was asked new medical, New photos, New  DS 260 because last one was expired , joint sponsor recent tax returns, new police certificates, Actually they didn’t ask any questions about relationship in the interview, first she apologized I’m sorry it took a lot for us to process your visa.Afterwards, she just asked when my daughter will getting one year old. How quick I can travel ? I said as soon as i have visa in my hands . Furthermore, new finger prints and oaths were taken as well. 

Consular officer said Please take a seat i call you in a bit . Meanwhile she was doing something on computer. She called me back 1hour and few minutes later. She said I cannot print your visa because your finger prints are not matching . I spoke in Washington our team will work to fix this issue I don’t know how long it will take . As soon as the problem is fixed i will print your visa. She also put hands on my file and said two times everything is ok . I am waiting since 24 days after second interview. My second medical will expire on 20th September 2018 and 20th of July 2018 two years will be over to our marriage ceremony. My visa category will change to IR1. What do you think ? What’s your opinion ? 

It means you will get your visa soon. Surely before your second medical expires InshaAllah Dont worry. When was your first interview? And can u tell me when do these fingerprints expire? I thought only medical gets expired and they ask us to renew it and then issue visa. I didnt know that they again call people to embassy for new fingerprints and interview as well. 

12 minutes ago, Shazyyo said:

It means you will get your visa soon. Surely before your second medical expires InshaAllah Dont worry. When was your first interview? And can u tell me when do these fingerprints expire? I thought only medical gets expired and they ask us to renew it and then issue visa. I didnt know that they again call people to embassy for new fingerprints and interview as well. 

IA. I hope so ....

first interview mid march 2017 

second interview mid march 2018

i think so they need to do new fingerprints if you were in pending in AP  for a year or more  .afterwards they do ask everything new or updated one. 

What’s your education do u have sceience background? 

It depends on CO how he/she take your case he/she has power to do everything with your case I believe 😊

Edited by ZKSR

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.