Lion Star

Administrative Processing-Can someone explain about reply from US Embassy Islamabad

690 posts in this topic

On 8/30/2017 at 5:28 PM, Daniyal Naeem said:

dnt loose hope bro..u case status is ready na then inshallah u will see issued v soon...dnt wry

Hey Daniyal. I have found you really very helping and supportive on this forum. I just wanna confirm that are you sure medical is valid for 6 months? I have also heard abt 1 year validation from people

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
3 hours ago, Shazyyo said:

Hey Daniyal. I have found you really very helping and supportive on this forum. I just wanna confirm that are you sure medical is valid for 6 months? I have also heard abt 1 year validation from people

Medical is good for 6 months we just re did medical after five and half months.

Timeline
On 12/13/2017 at 3:11 AM, nsranapk said:

I got Email on November 30th from embassy, they need new medical and passport size pictures. I submitted my medical and pictures on December 4th. Again on December  7th, I got e-mail, asking for medical and passport size pictures, I replied the email that I already submitted my medical on December 4th, but I don’t see any update on my case, what should I need to do?

Hi Nsranapk my fiancé also got call from embassy to submit new medical witch we did last Tuesday there's still no update when was your last update 

Timeline
4 hours ago, E&R said:

Hi Nsranapk my fiancé also got call from embassy to submit new medical witch we did last Tuesday there's still no update when was your last update 

WE ALSO GOT AN EMAIL FOR A NEW MEDICAL AND I SENT AN INQUIRY AND THEY AGAIN SAID WE NEEDED A MEDICAL WHICH WE SENT IN ON THE 4TH. OUR CASE HASNT BEEN UPDATED EITHER.

On 9/27/2017 at 6:38 PM, zo8905 said:

HYY EVERYONE!!!

i had an interview on 21 sept 2017. The interview was very short and went well than consular gave me white slip with 221g admin processing marked and said everything is alright we just need some admin processing you can check you status on ceac website. Status's last updated date changes everyday first was 22,25,26,27. On 25th of sept i got an email with some simple questionairs about my phone# address, siblings, work etc.. Im very hopeful because dates are changing everyday...

Looking for some TASALIYAAANNNNNNN..........   

Hey. What about you now? Hve you got your visa? My interview was on 20 september in islamabad embassy. They said my visa got approved and i can take passport back in 4 days but then after two months they sent me this questionnaire and now its going to be 3 months i have not got my visa. Recent status update date is on 12 dec. But status is still Administrative processing. What abt u

On 9/27/2017 at 6:38 PM, zo8905 said:

HYY EVERYONE!!!

i had an interview on 21 sept 2017. The interview was very short and went well than consular gave me white slip with 221g admin processing marked and said everything is alright we just need some admin processing you can check you status on ceac website. Status's last updated date changes everyday first was 22,25,26,27. On 25th of sept i got an email with some simple questionairs about my phone# address, siblings, work etc.. Im very hopeful because dates are changing everyday...

Looking for some TASALIYAAANNNNNNN..........   

Have you got ur visa?? Plzz reply

Timeline
29 minutes ago, Shazyyo said:

Okay. Do embassy send us an email for another medical before expiry?

whenever they are ready to work on your case if your medical is expired embassy will ether email or call you to submit new medical because they can not issue visa if the medical is expired in our case embassy called to submit new medical 

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
On ‎12‎/‎15‎/‎2017 at 12:39 PM, E&R said:

I did not get any update, So I send inquiry on 15th and did not get any reply, but see update on the case. Again today on December 20th, I see another update on the case.

Filed: FB-4 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

After 9th Nov u got email for new  medical email on 30th nov..u did ur medical in 2 days??plzz tell me about  ur updates..i am calculating my updates ..probably i will get new medical email soon..Thanks

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.