Lion Star

Administrative Processing-Can someone explain about reply from US Embassy Islamabad

690 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
1 minute ago, Buttar said:

Yes K1 , left my job , we spent so much money and time and what we got eventually :/ refusal wow 

dont loos hope :/ i'm away from my wife from last three years n i knw how it feels. I hv my interview after ten days dont knw what will gonna happen there. But i strongly believe that if the relationship is real One day Allah will help u definatly.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Afghanistan
Timeline
1 hour ago, Buttar said:

Guys my status change to Refused today , I have been in AP since 6 months and today it changed from Ready to Refused , 

Omg! I'm so sorry to hear about this! Do you know any reason for denial? Did they ask anything from you that u couldn't provide?

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

This happen to us last year 8 months in Ap and denial. You cant fight a K1 its expired all you can do is start over, our status was the same ready to refused. We had only one trip at the time and I have learned a lot more, Pakistan is hard on K1. It hurts I know especially after 6 months of the unknown get your passport and see your fiancé and move foreword trust me its the best thing to do. In the end you will be together if its what you truly want.. I am so sorry

Timeline
5 hours ago, Buttar said:

They asked me to show them my old passports which I didn’t had that’s all I know so far , does anyone know if they write any comments under the Refused word that this petition will be sent back to USCIS ?? 

Buttar in my opinion your best option is to get married with your fiance and file for I-130 spouse .. The whole process will take 12-14 months

have a lot of proof of bonafide marriage... spend time with her, chat logs, honeymoon etc.

Good luck....

Timeline
16 hours ago, Buttar said:

Guys my status change to Refused today , I have been in AP since 6 months and today it changed from Ready to Refused , 

i'm extremely sorry to hear that. Inshallah keep trying and you will get it. 

Timeline
39 minutes ago, aadi0014 said:

Did u get any updates? I got today as well and last one I got on 28 November

I sent an inquiry yesterday. My date changed today but they didn't email me back. I will stop sending inquiry and see if the stinking date updates itself. 

Timeline

Does anyway know , how many days it takes to get ur passport back after ur visa is Refused ? My status shows it’s Refused but there are regular updates they are probably working to send the petition back to USCIS , but I still didn’t get my passport back.

Edited by Buttar

Timeline
2 hours ago, Buttar said:

Does anyway know , how many days it takes to get ur passport back after ur visa is Refused ? My status shows it’s Refused but there are regular updates they are probably working to send the petition back to USCIS , but I still didn’t get my passport back.

why was it refused Buttar? 

Timeline
2 minutes ago, uali4572 said:

why was it refused Buttar? 

No idea , I do not have any red flags , reason I was in AP for 6 months is cos they asked me for my all old original passports & I could not provide them , I explained in the statement why I couldn’t then after 6 month in AP the status turned to Refused 

Timeline
Just now, Buttar said:

No idea , I do not have any red flags , reason I was in AP for 6 months is cos they asked me for my all old original passports & I could not provide them , I explained in the statement why I couldn’t then after 6 month in AP the status turned to Refused 

sorry to hear that, I think getting married and applying for I-130 is the best option. 

4 hours ago, Buttar said:

Hi I got a call today from AEG they said there is a parcel from embassy you can pick it up tomorrow and my status is not changed yet it still showing administive processing even I can't track my passport on us travel docs I don't know what's in the parcel 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.