Lion Star

Administrative Processing-Can someone explain about reply from US Embassy Islamabad

690 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Buttar said:

I never got to filled this up , however I got 221g for AP as they needed my old passports and I only had copies, so I sent those in ... everytime my attorney makes an inquiry they reply us standard response like everyone els bla bla bla .. so sit tight bud :) no one can predict how long this will take , Allah knows best 

True that buddy ,, how long you've been in this process?

Filed: IR-5 Country: Pakistan
Timeline
7 hours ago, Daniyal Naeem said:

oh bro..u still here.. no update in your case?/ what they saying now.. case in AP or ready? 

hey bro. i am still here and its has been under AP the day interview was done.. i sent them many inquiry and getting the same response. i also contract my congressman and he got the same response as well. not sure why its taking so long....

Filed: Country: Pakistan
Timeline
17 hours ago, Zaib212 said:

hey bro. i am still here and its has been under AP the day interview was done.. i sent them many inquiry and getting the same response. i also contract my congressman and he got the same response as well. not sure why its taking so long....

oh...so sad brothr....  i.pray your dad got visa v soon....m here now in NJ

Filed: FB-4 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
13 minutes ago, nsranapk said:

My younger brother case is in AP more than 4 months. Interview was on March 4th, requested documents submitted on June 4th.

mine was on 20th april..documents submitted on may 8th..Still in status Ready ..which is aslo called AP..which category is ur brother case ..mine is F4 category ..brother sister family

Edited by Uzii
Mistake

Timeline
4 minutes ago, nsranapk said:

F2B, (changed category from F2A to F2B)

sponserd by mother ( green card holder)

What type of docs they Needed..?mine was Joint sponsor docs..i dnt know y it taking so Long

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Initially they ask family pictures ( could not provide more than 5 and 6) and proof of residence of my mother (she was in Pakistan for medical treatment)

but they ask to provide more pictures and proof of residence (boarding pass) and lifetime travel history 

Timeline
12 hours ago, Daniyal Naeem said:

oh...so sad brothr....  i.pray your dad got visa v soon....m here now in NJ

welcome to USA NJ....... lets see i will wait until 10/14 then i will contact again them and also congressman.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Kenya
Timeline
On 8/28/2017 at 12:56 PM, Zaib212 said:

hey Partner, i am still waiting for it.. it has been 73 days now so lets see what happen in the next couples week or so..:D

I am new here my name is Fatima my husband have been in Administrative processing since May 24, 2017 which was his interview date til now only updated July and August....and September.......

Timeline
17 hours ago, Dreamgoal12 said:

I am new here my name is Fatima my husband have been in Administrative processing since May 24, 2017 which was his interview date til now only updated July and August....and September.......

Hi Fatima, I think a lot of people are stuck in AP for many months. I hope that you hear something soon. if you see update time to time that's mean they are still working on your case which is a good sign.

Timeline
27 minutes ago, Zaib212 said:

Hi Fatima, I think a lot of people are stuck in AP for many months. I hope that you hear something soon. if you see update time to time that's mean they are still working on your case which is a good sign.

Did u got any update zaib?mine Nothing ..

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Kenya
Timeline
28 minutes ago, Zaib212 said:

Thanks for the response this gives me a little faith. Hoping we all hear Get our visas soon

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.