Lion Star

Administrative Processing-Can someone explain about reply from US Embassy Islamabad

690 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-5 Country: Pakistan
Timeline

anyone have any update on AP. anyone got issue visa.. I am still stuck it has been 110 days and still stuck on AP.. i sent them an email last night and got the same answer.:unsure:..hope by 4 month completed will get an update or something..:rolleyes:

Filed: FB-4 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
On 10/2/2017 at 7:36 PM, Zaib212 said:

anyone have any update on AP. anyone got issue visa.. I am still stuck it has been 110 days and still stuck on AP.. i sent them an email last night and got the same answer.:unsure:..hope by 4 month completed will get an update or something..:rolleyes:

5 month completed ..still in AP 🙁

Hi my wife lives in Pakistan and I'm in America. She had her interview 24th of july. After her interview i we didn't hear anything so emailed and they told me about the AP which seems to be somthing everyone goes through but when i login to the visa check it says ready. And i do see an update but i don't know about previous updates. I have read this entire form and it seems only one guy got a visa that's scary. And does it go from ready to ap or ap to ready?

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
On 9/30/2017 at 11:20 PM, aadi0014 said:

Hello guys if someone have same experience of that questionnaire regarding previous work, contact number history, travel history sibling name and date of birth kindly share and how long they take in this process I read some of the thread they completed the process within 60 days is that true?

It's bin over sixty days for me since we filled out the form 5535 last update was august 17 no update since then good luck hope fully we all get some good news.

Timeline
2 hours ago, Bilal47 said:

Hi my wife lives in Pakistan and I'm in America. She had her interview 24th of july. After her interview i we didn't hear anything so emailed and they told me about the AP which seems to be somthing everyone goes through but when i login to the visa check it says ready. And i do see an update but i don't know about previous updates. I have read this entire form and it seems only one guy got a visa that's scary. And does it go from ready to ap or ap to ready?

What did the co told her at the interview did he kept her passport ?

They said they didn't believe we where married lol they didn't ask for more proof or anything because i had already sent wedding pics ect ect. The desi translator and Co were both rude to her and scared her. They didn't deny and took her passport. I'm pretty sure they are just dragging it out for no reason but it seems most people are stuck in the same spot. AP

Filed: IR-5 Country: Pakistan
Timeline
15 hours ago, Uzii said:

omg are you serious.. then it will take the same time for me also.....i am in 4 months now

15 hours ago, Uzii said:

when was the last time you see update.. did you contact them recently?

Timeline
4 hours ago, Zaib212 said:

omg are you serious.. then it will take the same time for me also.....i am in 4 months now

when was the last time you see update.. did you contact them recently?

I’m stuck on Ready status since May 30th .... so 4 months and counting 🙄

Filed: Country: Pakistan
Timeline
On 10/5/2017 at 2:30 AM, Bilal47 said:

no its not necessary that it will chnj from ap to ready n then ap n then ready...my visa was issued aftr ap to ready then issued.. 

Filed: Country: Pakistan
Timeline
On 10/3/2017 at 4:06 AM, Zaib212 said:

oh bro..u still here.. no update in your case?/ what they saying now.. case in AP or ready? 

Timeline
4 minutes ago, aadi0014 said:

Hi there do u have any information about DS5535 form which Islamabad embassy is giving to everyone nowadays? 

Bro that’s the new law introduce by Trump Admin since May2017 and that’s happening everywhere in the world not only in Pakistan ... it’s not a big deal ... all they need is more info about you that’s all . Nothing serious 

Edited by Buttar

16 minutes ago, Buttar said:

Bro that’s the new law introduce by Trump Admin since May2017 and that’s happening everywhere in the world not only in Pakistan ... it’s not a big deal ... all they need is more info about you that’s all . Nothing serious 

Thank you so much bro for this info sorry to bother you again do u know how long they will take to process it's been more than 45 Days I filled this form and case updated around 8 times but still in ap

Timeline
2 minutes ago, aadi0014 said:

Thank you so much bro for this info sorry to bother you again do u know how long they will take to process it's been more than 45 Days I filled this form and case updated around 8 times but still in ap

I never got to filled this up , however I got 221g for AP as they needed my old passports and I only had copies, so I sent those in ... everytime my attorney makes an inquiry they reply us standard response like everyone els bla bla bla .. so sit tight bud :) no one can predict how long this will take , Allah knows best 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.