Lion Star

Administrative Processing-Can someone explain about reply from US Embassy Islamabad

690 posts in this topic

6 minutes ago, Shazyyo said:

What do you mean by second time in AP? Thank you so much ... They gave you 221g paper after interview? They approved my visa and asked me to take my passport back in just 5-7 days. But then they have put my case on AP. Two months after my interview.. status on ceac was "ready for interview" nd on 16 nov..it changed to AP. 

I mean my case started in 2015 then they interviewed me then they put me in AP. called me at the Embassy and returned my documents back stating that we are sending your case back to US. then my case arrived back again in Islamabad in Aug 2017 and then interview and 2nd AP started which I am still going through since sept. I understand its frustrating but one have to go through this anyways. May Allah help all waiting

On 9/27/2017 at 6:38 PM, zo8905 said:

HYY EVERYONE!!!

i had an interview on 21 sept 2017. The interview was very short and went well than consular gave me white slip with 221g admin processing marked and said everything is alright we just need some admin processing you can check you status on ceac website. Status's last updated date changes everyday first was 22,25,26,27. On 25th of sept i got an email with some simple questionairs about my phone# address, siblings, work etc.. Im very hopeful because dates are changing everyday...

Looking for some TASALIYAAANNNNNNN..........   

Did you get ur visa yet?

Same thing happened to me, my interview was on 23 Jan, 2018 after that still in AP and case status date changed 5 times, 

Filed: IR-5 Country: Pakistan
Timeline
5 hours ago, Abid999 said:

Hi. Every one.  CEAC website is not working today.  Any idea why it is not responding...!?

lol. you asking a question that no one knows.. its been down yesterday... i guess to many people login to check their case stats so it could be crash.lol too much traffic..

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Thanks to Allah my visa has issued. I had created this topic "Administrative Processing-Can someone explain about reply form US Embassy Islamabad. Thanks to Allah my visa has issued. InshAllah all you people here will get their visas soon, Ameen.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
3 minutes ago, Lion Star said:

Thanks to Allah my visa has issued. I had created this topic "Administrative Processing-Can someone explain about reply form US Embassy Islamabad. Thanks to Allah my visa has issued. InshAllah all you people here will get their visas soon, Ameen.

Mashallah congrats... so when was ur interview and how long did u have to wait?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.