Lion Star

Administrative Processing-Can someone explain about reply from US Embassy Islamabad

690 posts in this topic

16 minutes ago, Abid999 said:

My visa was. Approved also. Dec 14 -2107. They kept my passport also. But they have not issued the visa yet. My status is at “ready” in CEAC.  i hope we get our visas. Good luck. 

Whats your visa category? Don't worry. My status remained ready for interview for two months. After that they sent me a questionnaire via email having info about my past residential addresses, social media handles etc. In November status changed to Administrative processing. 

7 minutes ago, Shazyyo said:

Whats your visa category? Don't worry. My status remained ready for interview for two months. After that they sent me a questionnaire via email having info about my past residential addresses, social media handles etc. In November status changed to Administrative processing. 

My  visa catagory is IR-1. My wife is a US citizen. 

On ‎27‎-‎09‎-‎2017 at 6:38 PM, zo8905 said:

HYY EVERYONE!!!

i had an interview on 21 sept 2017. The interview was very short and went well than consular gave me white slip with 221g admin processing marked and said everything is alright we just need some admin processing you can check you status on ceac website. Status's last updated date changes everyday first was 22,25,26,27. On 25th of sept i got an email with some simple questionairs about my phone# address, siblings, work etc.. Im very hopeful because dates are changing everyday...

Looking for some TASALIYAAANNNNNNN..........   

I had interview the same date and same thing happened to me. seems like never ending wait. did you get any reply??

1 hour ago, micro said:

I had interview the same date and same thing happened to me. seems like never ending wait. did you get any reply??

I also had interview on 20 September.. One day before your interview. And still waiting for my visa.. Really depressed. This wait makes me sad and hopeless sometimes. I got questionnaire on 8 November and sent it back on the same day. Still in AP

6 minutes ago, Shazyyo said:

I also had interview on 20 September.. One day before your interview. And still waiting for my visa.. Really depressed. This wait makes me sad and hopeless sometimes. I got questionnaire on 8 November and sent it back on the same day. Still in AP

6 minutes ago, Shazyyo said:

7 minutes ago, Shazyyo said:

mine interview date was also 20 Sept. I tried every possible way to find out till which extend the procedure have gone but there is no reply. there no way except to wait. it may take from few weeks to 8-9 months. I wonder y they took too long to ask details from you. I got email almost after 2-3 days. don't be hopeless In Sha Allah in 2018 your process will be completed. BTW this is my second time to go in AP :(

15 minutes ago, micro said:

mine interview date was also 20 Sept. I tried every possible way to find out till which extend the procedure have gone but there is no reply. there no way except to wait. it may take from few weeks to 8-9 months. I wonder y they took too long to ask details from you. I got email almost after 2-3 days. don't be hopeless In Sha Allah in 2018 your process will be completed. BTW this is my second time to go in AP :(

What do you mean by second time in AP? Thank you so much ... They gave you 221g paper after interview? They approved my visa and asked me to take my passport back in just 5-7 days. But then they have put my case on AP. Two months after my interview.. status on ceac was "ready for interview" nd on 16 nov..it changed to AP. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
3 minutes ago, Shazyyo said:

Overall its about 1 year..from case creation to our arrival to USA. In which 6-8 months are of AP or security checks. I wish we would have known it earlier. 

How does there thing work in the embassy.. i havent had a update in months man. So fustrating

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.