mcdull

Filing N400 online, anyone?

1,046 posts in this topic

17 hours ago, Dann_tgh said:

Has anyone had this issue? I am submitting evidence online and I am supposed to get the option “save evidence” below the attachment it seems no matter what browser I use I don’t get the save bottom. Can someone help me? 

C2063C95-39D0-4352-95C2-4E7BE08730C9.jpeg

The delete button tells you that it is uploaded and you have the option of deleting it.  Don't look for anymore save buttons.

20 hours ago, Dann_tgh said:

Has anyone had this issue? I am submitting evidence online and I am supposed to get the option “save evidence” below the attachment it seems no matter what browser I use I don’t get the save bottom. Can someone help me? 

C2063C95-39D0-4352-95C2-4E7BE08730C9.jpeg

Are you still having a problem? I have encountered the same issue. My fears that the files are not saving were validated when the file names did not show up on the pdf draft as they are supposed to.

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Morocco
Timeline

I am having the same problem, when I go to attache evidence, it says it uploaded, but then when you continue to the end right before you submit, none of the evidence is there. When you go back to the evidence tab, it's as if nothing was ever uploaded... I take it this is what is happening for the rest of you??

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Cameroon
Timeline

So based on the (small, I know) sample size of this thread, has it been established that online is faster?

It's obviously better in my opinion, but not sure f faster is kind of the consensus.

I applied March 22nd and I have an interview on June 12th. That's pretty crazy

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline
8 hours ago, castormarina said:

So based on the (small, I know) sample size of this thread, has it been established that online is faster?

It's obviously better in my opinion, but not sure f faster is kind of the consensus.

It all depends on your local field office. The OK office has been flying at lightning speed compared to most other offices, from what I have seen here on VJ. You are one of the lucky ones. Congratulations!

ROC

01/18/2017   Sent in I-751

01/26/2017   Check cashed

01/28/2017   Received NOA dated 01/20/2017

02/16/2017   Biometrics done

10/24/2017   Traveled to Minneapolis for I551 stamp

02/26/2018     Case received by Field Office - S. Paul

05/012018     Case transferred to another USCIS office for processing 

N-400

02/02/2018    Filed N-400 online

02/05/2018    NOA online - NOA letter 02/09/2018

02/21/2018     Biometrics walk-in

Timeline
9 hours ago, castormarina said:

It can be, depending on the speed of the field office.

I applied online July 2017 and had my oath in October 2017.

There are others who applied the same month in NY via paper application and are still waiting to be scheduled for an interview.

Applied for Naturalization based on 5-year Residency - 96 Days To Complete Citizenship!

July 14, 2017 (Day 00) -  Submitted N400 Application, filed online

July 21, 2017 (Day 07) -  NOA Receipt received in the mail

July 22, 2017 (Day 08) - Biometrics appointment scheduled online, letter mailed out

July 25, 2017 (Day 11) - Biometrics PDF posted online

July 28, 2017 (Day 14) - Biometrics letter received in the mail, appointment for 08/08/17

Aug 08, 2017 (Day 24) - Biometrics (fingerprinting) completed

Aug 14, 2017 (Day 30) - Online EGOV status shows "Interview Scheduled, will mail appointment letter"

Aug 16, 2017 (Day 32) - Online MYUSCIS status shows "Interview Scheduled, read the letter we mailed you..."

Aug 17, 2017 (Day 33) - Interview Appointment Letter PDF posted online---GOT AN INTERVIEW DATE!!!

Aug 21, 2017 (Day 37) - Interview Appointment Letter received in the mail, appointment for 09/27/17

Sep. 27, 2017 (Day 74) - Naturalization Interview--- read my experience here

Sep. 27, 2017 (Day 74) - Online MYUSCIS status shows "Oath Ceremony Notice mailed"

Sep. 28, 2017 (Day 75) - Oath Ceremony Letter PDF posted online--Ceremony for 10/19/17

Oct. 02, 2017 (Day 79) -  Oath Ceremony Letter received in the mail

Oct. 19, 2017 (Day 96) -  Oath Ceremony-- read my experience here

Timeline

Anyone still having trouble attaching evidence? I tried a few more times today and no luck; I tried on multiple computers, multiple browsers, and at different times. It keeps saying evidence has been uploaded 100%, but once I navigate to the final review, nothing has been saved, as if not a thing has been uploaded. I called USCIS for help and they said they have not heard of the issue yet and to submit a help ticket, which I did a few hours ago. They said 24 hours for a response.

13 minutes ago, Jupiter_701 said:

Anyone still having trouble attaching evidence? I tried a few more times today and no luck; I tried on multiple computers, multiple browsers, and at different times. It keeps saying evidence has been uploaded 100%, but once I navigate to the final review, nothing has been saved, as if not a thing has been uploaded. I called USCIS for help and they said they have not heard of the issue yet and to submit a help ticket, which I did a few hours ago. They said 24 hours for a response.

Same ...I’m thinking about just go ahead and submit I dunno, this is frustrating to me .

Timeline
1 minute ago, SSM said:

Same ...I’m thinking about just go ahead and submit I dunno, this is frustrating to me .

This is the 3rd day I have been trying to attach evidence; I agree, it's very frustrating that at the end of the application, it can't be submitted because of the problem. It is tempting to submit it as is, but I would hate to do so with no evidence to go along with it. I don't know what the consequences of that would be? Has anyone else tried calling the 'Help' line and gotten a different response regarding the issue?

Timeline
4 minutes ago, Jupiter_701 said:

It is tempting to submit it as is, but I would hate to do so with no evidence to go along with it. I don't know what the consequences of that would be?

Consequences would be you would receive RFEs for any required documents, adding to slight delay in processing (I say only slight, since you can respond to RFEs online automatically).

Applied for Naturalization based on 5-year Residency - 96 Days To Complete Citizenship!

July 14, 2017 (Day 00) -  Submitted N400 Application, filed online

July 21, 2017 (Day 07) -  NOA Receipt received in the mail

July 22, 2017 (Day 08) - Biometrics appointment scheduled online, letter mailed out

July 25, 2017 (Day 11) - Biometrics PDF posted online

July 28, 2017 (Day 14) - Biometrics letter received in the mail, appointment for 08/08/17

Aug 08, 2017 (Day 24) - Biometrics (fingerprinting) completed

Aug 14, 2017 (Day 30) - Online EGOV status shows "Interview Scheduled, will mail appointment letter"

Aug 16, 2017 (Day 32) - Online MYUSCIS status shows "Interview Scheduled, read the letter we mailed you..."

Aug 17, 2017 (Day 33) - Interview Appointment Letter PDF posted online---GOT AN INTERVIEW DATE!!!

Aug 21, 2017 (Day 37) - Interview Appointment Letter received in the mail, appointment for 09/27/17

Sep. 27, 2017 (Day 74) - Naturalization Interview--- read my experience here

Sep. 27, 2017 (Day 74) - Online MYUSCIS status shows "Oath Ceremony Notice mailed"

Sep. 28, 2017 (Day 75) - Oath Ceremony Letter PDF posted online--Ceremony for 10/19/17

Oct. 02, 2017 (Day 79) -  Oath Ceremony Letter received in the mail

Oct. 19, 2017 (Day 96) -  Oath Ceremony-- read my experience here

Timeline
5 minutes ago, Going through said:

Consequences would be you would receive RFEs for any required documents, adding to slight delay in processing (I say only slight, since you can respond to RFEs online automatically).

Thanks; it’s a thought, but purposely setting myself up for an RFE just because the website is not working is sad, especially when I have all the evidence ready to upload. I’m at a loss for the moment, but this is something to think about as a last resort, other than submitting my application by mail.

EVERYBODY HERE FILING N400 ONLINE... go ahead and call USCIS and report this issue the more tickets and reports about this issue the faster they will fix it and work on it, I have called for the second time and it seems they are not aware of the issue, the person that I spoke with said he didn’t know anything about this, I told him I was part of a forum and we were all experiencing the same issue and he instructed me to have all of you report the issue as they have been creating personal tickets of whoever calling but if they start getting too many tickets for the same issue they might scalated to a higher level and get it fixed sooner as they are working individually not as a glitch on the website... PLEASE CALL WE NEED THAT FIXED 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.