ctsphoenix

I-130 Question

17 posts in this topic

Hello on 06/26/06 I sent the I130 to Vermont and I just had received NOA1 on 06/30/06 my husband live in the Dominican Republic, I don't know why is taking so long I called USCIS almost everyday and nothing yet, everytime that I calle they just tell me to wait 3 month, they are working on 03/12/06 and in 9 month they had move only one month. On 03/26/07 I sent the 129F to see if this will be more faster and I received the NOA1 04/04/07.

Why is taking so long, and there is another problem I know that when is approve and it goes to the embassy in Dominican Republic is going to be sitting there for a long time because over there they are the worst.

Well...had my interview today - I had got to London night before and had a quick walk to the embassy - just for peace of mind.....i had a 10.30am appointment - i got there about 9.45 - there were queues already formed for other times slots - went through a security - then walked to the main entrance where a pleasant young man issued me with a ticket number (15) - then went and sat down and started to watch the numbers on the big boards - wasn't waiting unduly long time before i was called to booth number 13!....The lady there was very formal but once we got underway she seemed to be more friendly and remarked that she was pleased to see how well organised i appeared to be as it makes it easier to process cases when the paperwork is in order. I think if they see how well prepared you are it seem it can only have a positive effect -had the finger prints done - paid the fee - then went to sit down to wait for the next step- after a short wait i was called to booth 16 - was asked to give finger prints again - asked to hold my right hand up and swear that i was telling the truth - she asked how i met my fiancee - when we met in person for first time - how many times had i been to the usa - and how do we communicate - then she advised she was happy to approve the application - i said thank you and she said your welcome - then off to the SMS desk....I also got the xrays given back to me and told i can put them in my case

All in all - a very straight forward day and i was glad i had invested the time to organise my paperwork

Good Luck to all you guys waiting -

:D :D

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.