stellamahoo

I-129f June 2017 filers (merged)

6,570 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, Allthephils said:

This breaks my heart 😭. Trying to stay as positive as possible at this point. 

Well...on the bright side, this journey will end some day!!!

Like they say, even the brightest day ends in darkness. 

Edited by John & Rose

PHILIPPINES ONLY!!!  CFO (Commission on Filipinos Overseas) INFO - Can't leave home without it!

PDOS (Pre-Departure Registration and Orientation Seminar) is for ages 20-59.  Peer Counseling is for 13-19 years of age.

It is required to have the visa in their passport for PDOS and Peer Counseling.

GCP (Guidance and Counseling Program) is for K-1 Fiancee and IR/CR-1 spouse ONLY. 

IMG_5168.jpeg

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline
1 minute ago, John & Rose said:

Well...on the bright side, this journey will end some day!!!

Hahaha....eventually 😜

05.31.17--Mailed I-129 F

06.06.17--NOA

09.22.17--CFO Seminar
12.23.17--NOA 2

01.24.18--NVC Received/Case Number Assigned

01.29.18-01.30.18--Medical--PASSED!

01.30.18--NVC "in transit"

01.31.18--Cased received by USEM

02.05.18--Interview--PASSED!

02.09.18--VOH

02.27.18--POE

03.07.18--SSN 

04.14.18--Wedding day ❤️

05.09.18--Mailed AoS Packet 

05.14.18--AoS Packet Received 

06.07.18--Biometrics

10.04.18--EAD/AP Received

12.21.18--AoS Interview (APPROVED)

12.31.18--Green Card in Hand ❤️ 

"Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights, with whom there is no variation or shadow due to change." James 1:17 ESV

Yes I am thinking it's more than 150 days for us. If they process the cases at a rate of 135 a day, it would take another 31 days to get through the rest of the cases in May. We are mid May so probably gotta add another  15 to 20 days to reach ours. 165 to 180 could be a good guess for where we might fall. Arg!! 

K1                                                                                                       AOS

20 March 2017: We got engaged!!                                             13 June 2018 - Sent AOS/EAD/AP

06 June 2017 - Sent I-129F                                                         15 June 2018 - USCIS signature received.

12 June 2017 - Case was received.                                           20 June 2018 - NOA1 for AOS/EAD/AP

14 June 2017 - NOA1                                                                   22 June 2018 - Cash checked

14 December 2017- NOA2                                                          23 June 2018 - Hardcopy i797 for AOS/EAD/AP

26 January 2018 - NVC Scan Date                                            17 July 2018 - Biometrics appt

29 January 2018 - NVC Number                                                24 July 2018 - Case ready to be scheduled for interview

07 February 2018  -Medical                                                        27 Sept 2018 - Call to request EAD expedite based on pending job offer/financial hardship

20 February 2018 -Interview: APPROVED!                               6 Oct 2018 - Letter in mail stating "Your case is currently under review"

21 February 2018- Visa Issued                                                  16 Nov 2018 - EAD Approved                                                                             

23 February 2018-Visa in hand                                                  24 Nov 2018 - EAD/AP received in mail

20 March 2018 -POE: Los Angeles                                            26 Nov 2018 - SSN mail received 

20 May 2018-Marriage                                                                06 Nov 2018 - Interview Scheduled

16 March 2019 - Interview 

Greetings to all ! My first time checking in, but have been "living" here for weeks already :)

I am a member of the June party, and I have to say that I believe we are soon to be done. 150-160 is my prediction. My guess would be slightly more "educated" should our dear @John & Rose come through with his "promise" of action :) 

:lol::lol:  I love the reply, you know exactly what I was talking about. I spied on you for weeks. Thanks for all, it has been a pleasure reading you!

Try to scrape the pride, and lead us. Remember there is not a single letter from "John & Rose" in the word "quit" ;)

2 minutes ago, The Squirrel said:

:lol::lol:  I love the reply, you know exactly what I was talking about. I spied on you for weeks. Thanks for all, it has been a pleasure reading you!

Try to scrape the pride, and lead us. Remember there is not a single letter from "John & Rose" in the word "quit" ;)

Fair enough. I will reach out again tomorrow. It does take a few days to get it setup as we need to get through every June petition then filter everything but the I-129F’s and run the reports. The hard part is doing all of the June petitions 5000 at a time. From there is is just running a daily script. (See...I listened to him!!!  Now if I can just figure out how to do it!!!!)

PHILIPPINES ONLY!!!  CFO (Commission on Filipinos Overseas) INFO - Can't leave home without it!

PDOS (Pre-Departure Registration and Orientation Seminar) is for ages 20-59.  Peer Counseling is for 13-19 years of age.

GCP (Guidance and Counseling Program) is for K-1 Fiancee and IR/CR-1 spouse ONLY. 

IMG_5168.jpeg

3 minutes ago, John & Rose said:

Fair enough. I will reach out again tomorrow. It does take a few days to get it setup as we need to get through every June petition then filter everything but the I-129F’s and run the reports. The hard part is doing all of the June petitions 5000 at a time. From there is is just running a daily script. (See...I listened to him!!!  Now if I can just figure out how to do it!!!!)

Great, thank you ! I'm sure we all are excited. 

5000 in June? :o That beats May with 4500, which I thought was a lot. What were the numbers for prior months? I haven't followed earlier topics, I thought numbers were in 2500-3000 range.  

3 minutes ago, The Squirrel said:

Great, thank you ! I'm sure we all are excited. 

5000 in June? :o That beats May with 4500, which I thought was a lot. What were the numbers for prior months? I haven't followed earlier topics, I thought numbers were in 2500-3000 range.  

No!!!  60,000 in June then take just the I-129Fs which hopefully will be around 5000. I think May had 4700+ I-129Fs filed. We won’t know until after we get through the 60,000!

Edited by John & Rose

IMG_5168.jpeg

Timeline
11 minutes ago, John & Rose said:

No!!!  60,000 in June then take just the I-129Fs which hopefully will be around 5000. I think May had 4700+ I-129Fs filed. We won’t know until after we get through the 60,000!

You’re the real June MVP! I’m excited you’re getting tips from @shoegum. I’ve been keeping up with May’s forum and I’m super impressed by his tech skills!!

05.31.17--Mailed I-129 F

06.06.17--NOA

09.22.17--CFO Seminar
12.23.17--NOA 2

02.09.18--VOH

02.27.18--POE

03.07.18--SSN 

04.14.18--Wedding day ❤️

06.07.18--Biometrics

"Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights, with whom there is no variation or shadow due to change." James 1:17 ESV

Way more than I thought, although nothing surprises me anymore. This process has sure been an eye opener. I feel like I've entered another dimension, a different world altogether. Wow....

There was 22 working days in June, it means there were 228 petitions daily. It just seems like too much considering day by day list from May by Shoegum. Only couple of days were over 200 if I remember, one day in 300's, and one in 400's. I can't wait for his list tonight, just to see the totals for the day, to approximate our possibilities.  

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline
6 hours ago, Hadassah123 said:

I know, I know. But the amount of approvals today make up for their non-working day yesterday in my opinion. I'm already anticipating at least 160 days. It is what it is. Felt like they were slowing down for so long. Hope to see they keep this up at least. I had been feeling it in the past week with seeing so little movement. Today is a good day, so I'll cheer for whatever there is :)

*Hugs (L)

Regardless, I am honestly still impressed with how many  NOA2s were received today . I actually thought there was something wrong with the website (or my eyes) when I first glanced .... 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Turkey
Timeline

I posted earlier about visiting my fiancé for a month during winter, but it seems plans have changed... US Citizens aren't being issued tourist visas for Turkey anymore as of yesterday, so now we're back to the "wait and hope something changes" game. My fiancé and I are now strongly considering I move to be with him in Turkey, instead, at least for a year and applying for a spousal visa later. In the mean time I'm applying for Mexican citizenship to still see him in December, but the clock is against me, haha

Sorry I seem like such a downer every time I post here! I know this process is difficult for everyone, so the progress today on Igor's list was at least a move in the right direction so that everyone can be reunited with their loved ones soon.

Timeline
4 minutes ago, toothpicks said:

I posted earlier about visiting my fiancé for a month during winter, but it seems plans have changed... US Citizens aren't being issued tourist visas for Turkey anymore as of yesterday, so now we're back to the "wait and hope something changes" game. My fiancé and I are now strongly considering I move to be with him in Turkey, instead, at least for a year and applying for a spousal visa later. In the mean time I'm applying for Mexican citizenship to still see him in December, but the clock is against me, haha

Sorry I seem like such a downer every time I post here! I know this process is difficult for everyone, so the progress today on Igor's list was at least a move in the right direction so that everyone can be reunited with their loved ones soon.

Completely understandable! I feel like every comment I post is a complaint or just me throwing myself a pity party. It is so hard to see the good during the wait..but many times I’m reminded on here that the wait is temporary and now is not forever. Stay strong. We are all here for each other :)

05.31.17--Mailed I-129 F

06.06.17--NOA

09.22.17--CFO Seminar
12.23.17--NOA 2

02.09.18--VOH

02.27.18--POE

03.07.18--SSN 

04.14.18--Wedding day ❤️

06.07.18--Biometrics

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Japan
Timeline
8 minutes ago, toothpicks said:

Don't worry please it's just politics.

I'm sure it will change back to normal quickly. I think this is like a way to stop refugees without banning Turkey officially because of the "good" relations "!?!"

Try to think it positive (as I'm trying to) they didn't stop all visa types. So your k1 won't be affected at the moment. Please be strong!

I'm Turkish and me and my fiancé was going to go to Turkey for a pre-wedding celebrations with my family. But I'm trying to hope for the best that it will change back quick...

although well both countries have some stubborn heads right now.... politics is kinda like a child's play.... 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.