stellamahoo

I-129f June 2017 filers (merged)

6,570 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
17 minutes ago, John & Rose said:

That is what they put on their timeline. They used 2017 instead of 2016. 

I know, but an admin could update to 2016,

3 minutes ago, DandY said:

I know, but an admin could update to 2016,

My guess is they dont pay attention to closely.  There are a few questionable and a bunch of duplicates.  

PHILIPPINES ONLY!!!  CFO (Commission on Filipinos Overseas) INFO - Can't leave home without it!

PDOS (Pre-Departure Registration and Orientation Seminar) is for ages 20-59.  Peer Counseling is for 13-19 years of age.

It is required to have the visa in their passport for PDOS and Peer Counseling.

GCP (Guidance and Counseling Program) is for K-1 Fiancee and IR/CR-1 spouse ONLY. 

IMG_5168.jpeg

Just now, DandY said:

You don't have to pay much attention to catch it in a year!!!!!

LOL...yes, and they did get their NOA2 a year in the future!!!  I guess we all get confused by the time differences.  LOL  

PHILIPPINES ONLY!!!  CFO (Commission on Filipinos Overseas) INFO - Can't leave home without it!

PDOS (Pre-Departure Registration and Orientation Seminar) is for ages 20-59.  Peer Counseling is for 13-19 years of age.

GCP (Guidance and Counseling Program) is for K-1 Fiancee and IR/CR-1 spouse ONLY. 

IMG_5168.jpeg

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

Is there anything else my fiance and I can do while we are waiting on NOA2? 

I believe we have all the forms/docs needed: 

• NBI Clearance
  • CENOMAR  (for both of us..my 1040A from tax return)
  • Birth certificates
  • Passports
  • CFO Seminar completed (Philippines specific)
  • I've sent him the I-134 Affidavit of Support with all supporting docs..literally every document possible. 
    • ****IF YOU SEND ANYTHING TO THE PHILS VIA UPS, BE READY TO PAY AN ARM AND A LEG!!!!!!!!! I paid $112 to send 2 lbs worth of paperwork. 
  • Updated evidence ongoing relationship (update chats, video calls, ticket stubs, passport stamps, and pics from most recent trip)

I need something to do while anxiously waiting for the NOA2!! Type A personality :unsure:.

05.31.17--Mailed I-129 F

06.06.17--NOA

09.22.17--CFO Seminar
12.23.17--NOA 2

01.24.18--NVC Received/Case Number Assigned

01.29.18-01.30.18--Medical--PASSED!

01.30.18--NVC "in transit"

01.31.18--Cased received by USEM

02.05.18--Interview--PASSED!

02.09.18--VOH

02.27.18--POE

03.07.18--SSN 

04.14.18--Wedding day ❤️

05.09.18--Mailed AoS Packet 

05.14.18--AoS Packet Received 

06.07.18--Biometrics

10.04.18--EAD/AP Received

12.21.18--AoS Interview (APPROVED)

12.31.18--Green Card in Hand ❤️ 

"Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights, with whom there is no variation or shadow due to change." James 1:17 ESV

Timeline
4 hours ago, GarryAndMarie said:

Counting down to NOA2... ALSO counting down to what my fiancee and I call "Hola and Amigo Day" -- October 14, when Hola and Amigo are no longer the Number 1 entry at the top of Igor's List :D

Oh boy OCD here and I can't wait for that 12 more days LOL

Timeline
17 minutes ago, Allthephils said:

I need something to do while anxiously waiting for the NOA2!! Type A personality :unsure:.

Same here!! I am trying to get ahead. I watched videos about requirements for US embassy interview. Some papers that the girl (from the video)  brought with her that is not on your list are:

-4 recent pay stab

-employment letter

-letter to marry

- Photocopies of NOA 1, NOA2, NVC letter, I-129F (still waiiitiinnnggg)

I dont know if these are all needed, but it wont hurt. Also,  I started to read and watch about medical experiences. 

Edited by Elaine282017

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline

My NOA1 is June 29th...I was hoping to get married on December 15th but now that is faded away... We tried expediting our case in August but had no luck...😣

1 minute ago, dulxecita said:

My NOA1 is June 29th...I was hoping to get married on December 15th but now that is faded away... We tried expediting our case in August but had no luck...😣

It is not easy to get expediting approved.  You should be all good by early February. Instead of Christmas you can have a Valentine’s Day wedding!

i hope it moves quicker for you. I wish you the best. 

IMG_5168.jpeg

Timeline
21 minutes ago, Elaine282017 said:

Same here!! I am trying to get ahead. I watched videos about requirements for US embassy interview. Some papers that the girl (from the video)  brought with her that is not on your list are:

-4 recent pay stab

-employment letter

-letter to marry

- Photocopies of NOA 1, NOA2, NVC letter, I-129F (still waiiitiinnnggg)

I dont know if these are all needed, but it wont hurt. Also,  I started to read and watch about medical experiences. 

I have all of that together (aside from the NOA 2 and NVC, of course) and shared with my other half via Google Drive. The pay stubs and employment letter are included in the I-134 packet I sent to Mark (my fiance).  

05.31.17--Mailed I-129 F

06.06.17--NOA

09.22.17--CFO Seminar
12.23.17--NOA 2

02.09.18--VOH

02.27.18--POE

03.07.18--SSN 

04.14.18--Wedding day ❤️

06.07.18--Biometrics

"Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights, with whom there is no variation or shadow due to change." James 1:17 ESV

Timeline
37 minutes ago, Allthephils said:

• I've sent him the I-134 Affidavit of Support with all supporting docs..literally every document possible. 
    • ****IF YOU SEND ANYTHING TO THE PHILS VIA UPS, BE READY TO PAY AN ARM AND A LEG!!!!!!!!! I paid $112 to send 2 lbs worth of paperwork.

I only plan to send things that need wet signature that way (I-134). I think that is half price or less for just that form. It is cheaper to send electronic and have them print even if at a computer shop.

Also, I have used shipping cart before to ship and their prices are better than UPS and such and they usually get there in a week. I would recommend them--no issues yet in several shipments.

Timeline
Just now, DandY said:

I only plan to send things that need wet signature that way (I-134). I think that is half price or less for just that form. It is cheaper to send electronic and have them print even if at a computer shop.

Also, I have used shipping cart before to ship and their prices are better than UPS and such and they usually get there in a week. I would recommend them--no issues yet in several shipments.

Hopefully I am done shipping stuff for a while : ). 

05.31.17--Mailed I-129 F

06.06.17--NOA

09.22.17--CFO Seminar
12.23.17--NOA 2

02.09.18--VOH

02.27.18--POE

03.07.18--SSN 

04.14.18--Wedding day ❤️

06.07.18--Biometrics

Timeline
23 minutes ago, John & Rose said:

It is not easy to get expediting approved.  You should be all good by early February. Instead of Christmas you can have a Valentine’s Day wedding!

i hope it moves quicker for you. I wish you the best. 

One of the guy that works for my fiance, who also has a pinay fiancee, got her visa already, they requested for an expedite. We just sent ours last week. I hope it gets approved too.

I think a postponed wedding is one of the hardest thing to accept, especially if everything are all set, except for the visa. This thought keeps me up at night sometimes, but I have been praying for us all, may God bless us all with more patience and wisdom. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Turkey
Timeline

For those who requested an expedite, may I ask how you did it?

I called USCIS today, looking to get answers or anything really, as to what may occur under the travel ban. I was told she couldn't escalate my call to Tier 2 due to the high level of demand, but took my info down and told me expect a response from them in three days. Then, we discussed an expedite and she asked me if I thought my case fit into any of the criteria. I was a bit overwhelmed and just answered with emergency situation, because the new travel ban would be indefinite and I would not know when I would ever be able to be with my fiancé. I broke down a bit... and then next thing I know she told me that she sent it in? She said I would hear a response in approximately ten days. 

Is that all it takes to submit an expedite request? I assumed you'd have to submit evidence, but the Tier 1 officer just told me that she had already submitted a request and I'd hear back soon. It all happened pretty quickly and I'm not entirely sure what exactly I did.

Edited by toothpicks

Hello I’m new here.. Got the notice that the Uscis recieved my case on June 22... Still waiting... Like many of y’all the enxiety is real lol... I want to plan the wedding already and book the tickets... But can’t... By the looks of it we will have to wait till December... We’re on October and they are still working on March applicants... 

Edited by RjBazan

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.