stellamahoo

I-129f June 2017 filers (merged)

6,570 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, Paul & Mallory said:

I suffer considerably from anxiety, so if you'd told me years ago I'd be on this path, I would not have ever believed it. And going into it, I worried if I could handle it emotionally. But surprisingly, it's been the one thing in this entire world that I've not second guessed, that I've not regretted, that I've not been consumed by anxiety over. And I think that speaks volumes of its worth.

YES!!!  I commend you on how you are handling this very stressful situation.  Sometimes just having that right partner by your side makes the stress diminish.  It never goes away but we all need to realize that this is our life.  We have a short time on Earth and we all deserve to do what we have to do to find true happiness.  I was married for 18 years after a 6 year engagement.  I have never felt love or comfort like I have with Rose and that happened rather quickly.  Now with 5 trips under my belt there is no doubt that we were always destined to be together...all 4 of us.  If I die tomorrow, I will die knowing true love and that would not have happened if it weren't for Rose, AJ and Aira.

It is stressful but the end will justify the means.  I will wait as long as I have to.  In the end we will be together and that is all that really matters in this crazy world!

PHILIPPINES ONLY!!!  CFO (Commission on Filipinos Overseas) INFO - Can't leave home without it!

PDOS (Pre-Departure Registration and Orientation Seminar) is for ages 20-59.  Peer Counseling is for 13-19 years of age.

It is required to have the visa in their passport for PDOS and Peer Counseling.

GCP (Guidance and Counseling Program) is for K-1 Fiancee and IR/CR-1 spouse ONLY. 

IMG_5168.jpeg

12 minutes ago, Allthephils said:

Ya'll, my patience is running thin. This waiting is the worst. :(

Hang in there.  It will all be worth it in the end.

PHILIPPINES ONLY!!!  CFO (Commission on Filipinos Overseas) INFO - Can't leave home without it!

PDOS (Pre-Departure Registration and Orientation Seminar) is for ages 20-59.  Peer Counseling is for 13-19 years of age.

GCP (Guidance and Counseling Program) is for K-1 Fiancee and IR/CR-1 spouse ONLY. 

IMG_5168.jpeg

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
1 hour ago, Allthephils said:

Ya'll, my patience is running thin. This waiting is the worst. :(

Yeah, the K1 section of the website should be renamed "Separated Lovers Emotional Support Group".

Now I'm down on Igor's List and have added 2 more days to my timeline...Happy Friday everyone!!!!

IMG_5168.jpeg

Timeline
55 minutes ago, John & Rose said:

Now I'm down on Igor's List and have added 2 more days to my timeline...Happy Friday everyone!!!!

Mine is now 149 to 151 days so I think VJ timeline getting closer to reality.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Myanmar
Timeline

An April filer received NOA2 yesterday. It took 5 months for him(w/ his fiance) to get petition approval.

Last August my fiance called USCIS and they were processing February filers. Would that mean, USCIS processed : remaining of Feb filers, whole percentage of March filers and part of April filers this month of September.

I do still believe that K1 visa would still be within 6 months time-frame processing. Based on the fiscal report, more petitioners submiited I-129F in the 2nd quarter which includes June filers. That would make NOA2 slow plus some issues on Trump's issues about immigrations.

Let's be positive guys, we have therefore 1 to 1.5 more months to wait.

K1 FIANCE VISA
Met Thru Christian Dating Site - January 29, 2017
Engagement Ceremony - April 12, 2017
Packet sent - May 30, 2017
NOA 1 - June 2, 2017 (Hard Copy - June 6, 2017)
NOA 2 - November 29, 2017

NVC - January 12, 2018 (received); January 19, 2018 (in transit); January 23, 2018 (ready)

MEDICAL - February 9, 2018 (conducted exam); February 12, 2018 (approved)

INTERVIEW - February 26, 2018 (approved)

VISA ON HAND - March 7, 2018

CFO - March 22, 2018

POE -  April 17, 2018

SSN - April 27, 2018

WEDDING - May 28, 2018

ADJUSTMENT STATUS

Packet sent - June 24, 2018

NOA1 - July 2, 2018

Biometric - July 26, 2018

EMPLOYMENT AUTHORIZATION

NOA1 - July 2, 2018

Approved - October 12, 2018

TRAVEL DOCUMENT

NOA1 - July 2, 2018

STATE ID - July 11, 2018

DRIVERS LICENSE - December 28, 2018

20 minutes ago, Birveonrty said:

An April filer received NOA2 yesterday. It took 5 months for him(w/ his fiance) to get petition approval.

Last August my fiance called USCIS and they were processing February filers. Would that mean, USCIS processed : remaining of Feb filers, whole percentage of March filers and part of April filers this month of September.

I do still believe that K1 visa would still be within 6 months time-frame processing. Based on the fiscal report, more petitioners submiited I-129F in the 2nd quarter which includes June filers. That would make NOA2 slow plus some issues on Trump's issues about immigrations.

Let's be positive guys, we have therefore 1 to 1.5 more months to wait.

I think it is still a good 5 months for NOA2.  There are still many February filers without NOA2 so an occasional April and from what I understand even a few May’s don’t do too much to make me want to dance. I’m still going backwards in the timeline and Igor’s list.   I’m hoping it picks up but I’d be happy if our NOA2 comes closer to 5 months than 6!!!

IMG_5168.jpeg

Timeline
21 minutes ago, John & Rose said:

I think it is still a good 5 months for NOA2.  There are still many February filers without NOA2 so an occasional April and from what I understand even a few May’s don’t do too much to make me want to dance. I’m still going backwards in the timeline and Igor’s list.   I’m hoping it picks up but I’d be happy if our NOA2 comes closer to 5 months than 6!!!

John, you should celebrate Christmas and New Year in the PHilippines! It's more fun there! :D

K1 FIANCE VISA

NVC - January 12, 2018 (received); January 19, 2018 (in transit); January 23, 2018 (ready)

CFO - March 22, 2018

POE -  April 17, 2018

SSN - April 27, 2018

WEDDING - May 28, 2018

ADJUSTMENT STATUS

NOA1 - July 2, 2018

EMPLOYMENT AUTHORIZATION

NOA1 - July 2, 2018

TRAVEL DOCUMENT

NOA1 - July 2, 2018

STATE ID - July 11, 2018

1 minute ago, Birveonrty said:

John, you should celebrate Christmas and New Year in the PHilippines! It's more fun there! :D

That is certainly a great idea. I am going in early December (9 to 17). I need to be back to celebrate here with my own kids!!!  Lol

IMG_5168.jpeg

Timeline
5 minutes ago, Birveonrty said:

At this point, if we want to be with our fiancees, that is the only option.

I think the "drop dead" date to have ANY chance of getting from the Philippines to the U.S. by Christmas is Oct. 26. And that date is still a pretty small chance to make it. If NOA2 comes after that, I don't think it is possible to get here from the Philippines by Christmas.

Edited by DandY

1 minute ago, DandY said:

At this point, if we want to be with our fiancees, that is the only options.

I think the "drop dead" date to have ANY chance of getting from the Philippines to the U.S. by Christmas is Oct. 26. And that date is still a pretty small chance to make it. If NOA2 comes after that, I don't think it is possible to get here from the Philippines by Christmas.

I agree. Even that is pushing it. I’ve heard of interviews as quick as 45 days after NOA2. I think a few quicker but most closer to 60 days. My heart is with my asawa even if my body isn’t. At this point I just want to be with them as soon as possible. Christmas and New Years would be amazing but whatever God and the Government have in mind for us, that is what is going to happen!!!!  LOL

IMG_5168.jpeg

Timeline
1 minute ago, John & Rose said:

I agree. Even that is pushing it. 

Oh, it is REALLY pushing it. All the stars have to align to make it if NOA2 is on Oct. 26. I'd say 10% or less chance to make it if NOA2 is Oct 26. To have like a 90+% chance, you have to get NOA2 by Oct. 9.

Timeline
5 minutes ago, John & Rose said:

That is certainly a great idea. I am going in early December (9 to 17). I need to be back to celebrate here with my own kids!!!  Lol

When my co Filipina said how she celebrated her first Christmas in the USA, so i invited my fiance to have his first Christmas in Phils. But sad to know the reality that he has a tight budget.. hehhe.. 

K1 FIANCE VISA

CFO - March 22, 2018

POE -  April 17, 2018

SSN - April 27, 2018

WEDDING - May 28, 2018

ADJUSTMENT STATUS

NOA1 - July 2, 2018

EMPLOYMENT AUTHORIZATION

NOA1 - July 2, 2018

TRAVEL DOCUMENT

NOA1 - July 2, 2018

STATE ID - July 11, 2018

Timeline
1 minute ago, Birveonrty said:

But sad to know the reality that he has a tight budget.. hehhe.. 

Yes, and crazy that flight prices vary so wildly. John and I are in the same time zone and both live by airports that are considered hubs, yet his flights to Manila cost HALF of what mine do--go figure!

3 minutes ago, DandY said:

Yes, and crazy that flight prices vary so wildly. John and I are in the same time zone and both live by airports that are considered hubs, yet his flights to Manila cost HALF of what mine do--go figure!

I am actually VERY lucky on this December’s trip. My Taekwondo master is a 30 year mechanic at United. We are going on his “Buddy Pass” and we can get the seats for an amazingly low cost. We went first class to Vietnam last year for basically the cost of the taxes!!!  Around $400 RT for FIRST CLASS!!! Economy plus is around $75 RT.   It will be my 5th trip to Asia in 12 months!!  The other trips I paid full price and never over $525 RT. 

IMG_5168.jpeg

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.