stellamahoo

I-129f June 2017 filers (merged)

6,570 posts in this topic

Some May petitions have already got NOA2! It's day 105 for us today! Here is hoping it goes quick! Wanting to close the distance in March and get married in May! 

K1                                                                                                       AOS

20 March 2017: We got engaged!!                                             13 June 2018 - Sent AOS/EAD/AP

06 June 2017 - Sent I-129F                                                         15 June 2018 - USCIS signature received.

12 June 2017 - Case was received.                                           20 June 2018 - NOA1 for AOS/EAD/AP

14 June 2017 - NOA1                                                                   22 June 2018 - Cash checked

14 December 2017- NOA2                                                          23 June 2018 - Hardcopy i797 for AOS/EAD/AP

26 January 2018 - NVC Scan Date                                            17 July 2018 - Biometrics appt

29 January 2018 - NVC Number                                                24 July 2018 - Case ready to be scheduled for interview

07 February 2018  -Medical                                                        27 Sept 2018 - Call to request EAD expedite based on pending job offer/financial hardship

20 February 2018 -Interview: APPROVED!                               6 Oct 2018 - Letter in mail stating "Your case is currently under review"

21 February 2018- Visa Issued                                                  16 Nov 2018 - EAD Approved                                                                             

23 February 2018-Visa in hand                                                  24 Nov 2018 - EAD/AP received in mail

20 March 2018 -POE: Los Angeles                                            26 Nov 2018 - SSN mail received 

20 May 2018-Marriage                                                                06 Nov 2018 - Interview Scheduled

16 March 2019 - Interview 

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline
5 hours ago, Elaine282017 said:

You are so nice and sweet! It would be nice to have a guideline, but you dont need to put your infos in there, it's private. :)  I will techie duke an appointment tomorrow. Even the thought of that is such a relief!

Sounds like you had a great time here! I am glad. I was at Tagaytay lastnight, just trying to relax while trying to get my caffeinefix. 

It rained when we were in Tagaytay but it was still a fun day trip!! 

05.31.17--Mailed I-129 F

06.06.17--NOA

09.22.17--CFO Seminar
12.23.17--NOA 2

01.24.18--NVC Received/Case Number Assigned

01.29.18-01.30.18--Medical--PASSED!

01.30.18--NVC "in transit"

01.31.18--Cased received by USEM

02.05.18--Interview--PASSED!

02.09.18--VOH

02.27.18--POE

03.07.18--SSN 

04.14.18--Wedding day ❤️

05.09.18--Mailed AoS Packet 

05.14.18--AoS Packet Received 

06.07.18--Biometrics

10.04.18--EAD/AP Received

12.21.18--AoS Interview (APPROVED)

12.31.18--Green Card in Hand ❤️ 

"Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights, with whom there is no variation or shadow due to change." James 1:17 ESV

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
On 9/23/2017 at 12:17 AM, Allthephils said:

• My birth certificate 
  • My 1040 A from my 2016 IRS tax return to prove I am single
  • My passport biographic page

Is canned Birth Cert, 1040 A and passport bio page okay? or it has to be mailed?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Turkey
Timeline

The new travel ban was announced, banning all Syrian citizens indefinitely. Will the courts respond? I don't know, but I'm kicking myself for not filing earlier. I'll still be here, waiting for my NOA2 I guess.

Timeline
6 hours ago, Elaine282017 said:

I mailed copies. I went ahead and filled out the I-134 affidavit of support and sent multiple copies of each document then. The I-134 and letter from my employer were the only original documents I sent since they had a wet signature. It was kinda early to send those things, but again, we are trying to get ahead and be prepared :)

05.31.17--Mailed I-129 F

06.06.17--NOA

09.22.17--CFO Seminar
12.23.17--NOA 2

02.09.18--VOH

02.27.18--POE

03.07.18--SSN 

04.14.18--Wedding day ❤️

06.07.18--Biometrics

"Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights, with whom there is no variation or shadow due to change." James 1:17 ESV

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline

day 111/112 for us depending if you count the file date-- im PRAYING this is the last 30 day stretch..........imagine how GLORIOUS that would be!!!!!

my love.jpg

Edited by Deusebom

28 minutes ago, Deusebom said:

Maybe they will have a slight increase in K/CR/IR petitions getting reviewed!!!!  Good luck to everybody.

PHILIPPINES ONLY!!!  CFO (Commission on Filipinos Overseas) INFO - Can't leave home without it!

PDOS (Pre-Departure Registration and Orientation Seminar) is for ages 20-59.  Peer Counseling is for 13-19 years of age.

It is required to have the visa in their passport for PDOS and Peer Counseling.

GCP (Guidance and Counseling Program) is for K-1 Fiancee and IR/CR-1 spouse ONLY. 

IMG_5168.jpeg

Timeline
2 hours ago, John & Rose said:

Maybe they will have a slight increase in K/CR/IR petitions getting reviewed!!!!  Good luck to everybody.

Optimistic John is back! Given the backlog size for different visas and the rate at which they are being worked, I don't see how this can effect us at all.

Timeline
4 hours ago, Deusebom said:

day 111/112 for us depending if you count the file date

You should count from your NOA1 date as that is the only date that matters to the process. So you appear to be at 111.

Just now, DandY said:

Optimistic John is back! Given the backlog size for different visas and the rate at which they are being worked, I don't see how this can effect us at all.

Heck, it is the start of a new week.  I won't mention that my timeline estimate dropped 2 days and my place on Igor's list has dropped 6!!!  LOL

The only possible impact is if CSC had many non-agriculture work visas backlogged.  They will just stop processing any of those and possible move onto K-1s???  There is always hope!

PHILIPPINES ONLY!!!  CFO (Commission on Filipinos Overseas) INFO - Can't leave home without it!

PDOS (Pre-Departure Registration and Orientation Seminar) is for ages 20-59.  Peer Counseling is for 13-19 years of age.

GCP (Guidance and Counseling Program) is for K-1 Fiancee and IR/CR-1 spouse ONLY. 

IMG_5168.jpeg

Timeline
44 minutes ago, John & Rose said:

Heck, it is the start of a new week.  I won't mention that my timeline estimate dropped 2 days and my place on Igor's list has dropped 6!!!  LOL

The only possible impact is if CSC had many non-agriculture work visas backlogged.  They will just stop processing any of those and possible move onto K-1s???  There is always hope!

Wishful thinking!!!!!!!!! 

05.31.17--Mailed I-129 F

06.06.17--NOA

09.22.17--CFO Seminar
12.23.17--NOA 2

02.09.18--VOH

02.27.18--POE

03.07.18--SSN 

04.14.18--Wedding day ❤️

06.07.18--Biometrics

1 minute ago, Allthephils said:

Wishful thinking!!!!!!!!! 

Its early in the week!!  I'm sure my optimism will temper soon!!!  

IMG_5168.jpeg

Timeline
11 hours ago, John & Rose said:

The part about cases received but not worked by October will be denied and no refunds given...jeez 

Only the government could get away with collecting money and not providing any service with zero refund option.

It's like paying someone to paint your house. You give the guy the money and he says well if i don't get around to painting it by Sunday I won't be painting it at all and you don't get your money back.:D

Oh well their loss is our gain. Hope you are right about more focus K-1's.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.