stellamahoo

I-129f June 2017 filers (merged)

6,570 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
9 hours ago, DandY said:

Would be true if USCIS worked them in order!

Who are they?! They June filers who are progressing.. Litmus test*..  would like to follow them as well, as we are June 5 filers! Patiently waiting and crossing our fingers just like everyone❤️

Edited by AZSunshine78
Correction

35 minutes ago, AZSunshine78 said:

Who are they?! They June filers who are progressing.. Litmus test*..  would like to follow them as well, as we are June 5 filers! Patiently waiting and crossing our fingers just like everyone❤️

That would be us. But we are not progressing at all, just waiting like all in this thread.
Additionally (and unfortunately), it doesn't even look like they work the petitions in order.

Aren't there still people even as far back as December waiting for their NOA2?

2 minutes ago, Catseal said:

Aren't there still people even as far back as December waiting for their NOA2?

I think RFEs are the reason for that. There are March filers waiting and April filers with their NOA2s. 

PHILIPPINES ONLY!!!  CFO (Commission on Filipinos Overseas) INFO - Can't leave home without it!

PDOS (Pre-Departure Registration and Orientation Seminar) is for ages 20-59.  Peer Counseling is for 13-19 years of age.

It is required to have the visa in their passport for PDOS and Peer Counseling.

GCP (Guidance and Counseling Program) is for K-1 Fiancee and IR/CR-1 spouse ONLY. 

IMG_5168.jpeg

On another note - this goes out to beneficiaries with middle names - has anyone had the issue that only the first name was printed on the NOA1?

Edited by Catseal

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Netherlands
Timeline
15 hours ago, Catseal said:

On another note - this goes out to beneficiaries with middle names - has anyone had the issue that only the first name was printed on the NOA1?

Don't think it's an issue, but same here. They only printed my first and last name on our NOA1. I have 1 middle name.

K1                                                                                            AoS                                                                                                                                 N-400

I-129F Received: 05-June-2017                                        AoS, EAD & AP Filed: 15-June-2018                                                                         N-400 Filed: 29-Sept-2020

NOA2: 09-January-2018                                                      NOA1 on all three: 27-June-2018                                                                             NOA1: 28-Sept-2020

NVC Received/Case #: 24-January-2018                         Biometrics: 20-July-2018                                                                                           Interview Date: 16-Feb-2021

Consulate Received: 02-February-2018                           Case Ready For Interview: 24-July-2018                                                                 Oath Ceremony: 18-Feb-2021

Interview: 13-March-2018                                                   EAD & AP Approvals: 18-October-2018                                                                   Expedited under section 319(b) - overseas military orders

VOH: 17-March-2018                                                           Interview Scheduled: 8-April-2019 / Rescheduled on 17-April-2019                  Biometrics re-used from AOS application. Skipped ROC

POE (LAX): 11-April-2018                                                    Interview Date: 28-April-2019 - APPROVED!

1 minute ago, Hadassah123 said:

Don't think it's an issue, but same here. They only printed my first and last name on our NOA1. I have 1 middle name.

Ok, same here. That seems to be how it should be then, I hope.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
On 9/15/2017 at 2:33 PM, John & Rose said:

I realize that the algorithm is based on a relatively small sample but looking at March and April, it seems like 50% are going past the timeline anticipated date.  I assume that trend will continue.  I do not take the estimate as reality.  I realize it is based upon historical data that really has no resemblance to what we are heading into now.  It reminds me of when I had my kids.  They gave estimated dates but they meant very little.  They were born when they were born and the estimates did not equate to reality.  It will happen when it happens.  I guess having the estimate does give some reassurance that things are moving, albeit very slowly!

You also have to figure that some of the registered users on here don't follow through with updating their timelines in a timely fashion, or even update them at all, and that would throw off the algorithm.

MEETING

April 7th, 2017: Met Maricel in a Facebook group created by a friend of mine.

May 17th, 2017: Flying to Manila to see Maricel for the first time.

May 18th, 2017: Met Maricel at the airport in Manila.

May 24th, 2017: Proposed to Maricel and got engaged.

May 30th, 2017: Returned to the USA from the Philippines.

January 25th, 2018: Next trip to the Philippines! Chicago-Taipei-Manila

February 6th, 2018: Return back to the US

April 9th, 2018: Next trip to the Philippines, this time to spend time with Maricel's family and bring her back to the USA!

April 18th, 2018: Departing the Philippines for the USA! POE: Chicago, Illinois

June 16th, 2018: Wedding day!

I-129F / K1 VISA APPLICATION PROCESS

June 1st, 2017: Completed and mailed the I-129f package.

June 6th, 2017: Received NOA1. Petition routed to the California Service Center

September 14th, 2017: Maricel attended her morning CFO seminar in Manila.

December 31st, 2017: Received RFE from USCIS - Needed G325a from both of us.

January 5th, 2018: Mailed back RFE reply

January 8th, 2018: California Service Center received our RFE reply.

January 23rd, 2018: Received NOA2!

February 2nd, 2018: NVC received our petition, assigned MNL case number and forwarded our petition to the US Embassy in Manila.

February 3rd, 2018: Submitted the DS-160.

February 5th, 2018: Paid embassy fee at BPI

February 12th, 2018: Medical exam at St Luke's Extension Clinic in Ermita, Manila. -PASSED

February 26th, 2018: Embassy interview in Manila at 7:10am -PASSED

March 1st, 2018: Visa in hand!

March 5th: Going back to CFO to get her sticker. -PASSED

ADJUSTMENT OF STATUS PROCESS

July 13th, 2018: Mailed I-485, I-765 and I-131 to USCIS Chicago lock box.

July 31st, 2018: AOS case accepted by USCIS, and routed to National Benefits Center for Processing.

August 14th, 2018: Received RFE for I-485, sent response.

August 24th, 2018: Biometrics appointment in St Louis, Missouri

August 30th, 2018: E-mail notice that her interview is ready to be scheduled!

March 11th, 2019: Interview day! - PASSED

March 14th, 2019: Green card has been mailed!

March 18th, 2019: Green card in hand! (Next step not until 1 year and 9 months from issue date. AKA Removal of Conditions)

REMOVAL OF CONDITIONS PROCESS

December 21,2020: Filed for Removal of Conditions I-751

January 30,2021: NOA - Nebraska Service Center - 18-month extension!

images.jpg

1 minute ago, daleguthery said:

You also have to figure that some of the registered users on here don't follow through with updating their timelines in a timely fashion, or even update them at all, and that would throw off the algorithm.

Indeed. That is a very good observation that I hadn't considered. It does depend on us updating our timelines. 

PHILIPPINES ONLY!!!  CFO (Commission on Filipinos Overseas) INFO - Can't leave home without it!

PDOS (Pre-Departure Registration and Orientation Seminar) is for ages 20-59.  Peer Counseling is for 13-19 years of age.

It is required to have the visa in their passport for PDOS and Peer Counseling.

GCP (Guidance and Counseling Program) is for K-1 Fiancee and IR/CR-1 spouse ONLY. 

IMG_5168.jpeg

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Haiti
Timeline

There is a visa journey facebook group and i asked the people that have a profile on here how accurate was the timeline for the noa2,and most of them said it was the exact same day. A few said 4 days off and 2 people said 1-3 weeks off

I'm praying for us all 

Timeline
3 hours ago, Kween said:

There is a visa journey facebook group and i asked the people that have a profile on here how accurate was the timeline for the noa2,and most of them said it was the exact same day. A few said 4 days off and 2 people said 1-3 weeks off

I think I have had 17 noa2 date predictions here. Maybe one of them is close! But seriously, if it keeps changing right up to the time you get it, not very impressive. Ours have not settled into a date, so I don't think any date can be seen as "the date". I'm still thinking the dates here are 1 week too optimistic for us (but boy do I hope I'm wrong!) John's even more pessimistic than me, he think they are 4 weeks too optimistic! :P

1 hour ago, Ilovemyfamily17 said:

Hi everyone...104 days today , I am so anxious I just met once and I know that everything is true  but I am afraid! any advice?

Please fill out time line it helps others and the site to be more accurate

Timeline
3 hours ago, Ilovemyfamily17 said:

Hi everyone...104 days today , I am so anxious I just met once and I know that everything is true  but I am afraid! any advice?

http://www.visajourney.com/timeline/

Here is the timeline he is referring to

Just fill it out.

As to your question you have met the requirement of meeting ONCE in the last 2 years.

There is no requirement to meet more than 1 time. The USCIS will not reject your case for that.

Now the US Embassy in Brazil they would like to see more proof of an actual relationship so if possible try to visit again in the next 2-4 months prior to  

her interview. Next Don't be afraid all will be fine. Rate of denial of I-129F is extremely low.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.