stellamahoo

I-129f June 2017 filers (merged)

6,570 posts in this topic

8 hours ago, DandY said:

How? 105 days since June 1. You an end of May filer joining our merry band of malcontents? :) 

Timezones, Europeans are in the future already! (The USCIS tracker app shows 106)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
6 hours ago, John & Rose said:

We have our new litmus test!!!  They are a June 1 test subject. I'm following them!!!!

Would be true if USCIS worked them in order!

3 minutes ago, DandY said:

Would be true if USCIS worked them in order!

What's with all the negative waves, Moriarity??? (Donald Sutherland in "Kelly's Heroes)...

PHILIPPINES ONLY!!!  CFO (Commission on Filipinos Overseas) INFO - Can't leave home without it!

PDOS (Pre-Departure Registration and Orientation Seminar) is for ages 20-59.  Peer Counseling is for 13-19 years of age.

It is required to have the visa in their passport for PDOS and Peer Counseling.

GCP (Guidance and Counseling Program) is for K-1 Fiancee and IR/CR-1 spouse ONLY. 

IMG_5168.jpeg

Well, I anticipate that we will slip into November by the end of the day and a full two months delay by the end of the weekend.  We lost two months in three months.  At this rate we are looking at a mid to end of January 2018 NOA2.  So hopefully by April or May we will be together.  Not going to make it by Christmas this year!!!  

PHILIPPINES ONLY!!!  CFO (Commission on Filipinos Overseas) INFO - Can't leave home without it!

PDOS (Pre-Departure Registration and Orientation Seminar) is for ages 20-59.  Peer Counseling is for 13-19 years of age.

GCP (Guidance and Counseling Program) is for K-1 Fiancee and IR/CR-1 spouse ONLY. 

IMG_5168.jpeg

Finally found all the people in the same boat as me! ^_^ Currently on 86 day's so had a little less waiting than most of you but any wait is difficult and long enough when you're away from your loved ones! 

K-1 Visa

06/21/17 - NOA1
12/22/17 - NOA2 Approved

01/24/18 - NVC Received I-129F 
02/02/18 - Case Number Received 'In transit to Embassy'

02/08/18 - Embassy Received. Case status set as Ready
03/02/18 - Medical 

03/09/18 - Interview 
03/15/18- Visa Issued
03/20/18 - Visa in Hand
03/24/18 - MI Bound

04/15/18 - MARRIED!!! :wub:

1 hour ago, John & Rose said:

Well, I anticipate that we will slip into November by the end of the day and a full two months delay by the end of the weekend.  We lost two months in three months.  At this rate we are looking at a mid to end of January 2018 NOA2.  So hopefully by April or May we will be together.  Not going to make it by Christmas this year!!!  

Do you really think it will be that bad? It's definitely slipped almost two months, although I've stopped checking now. :(

Maybe my original estimate of being there by May will actually be true, even though I was joking... Awh :( 

12 minutes ago, emylady said:

Do you really think it will be that bad? It's definitely slipped almost two months, although I've stopped checking now. :(

Maybe my original estimate of being there by May will actually be true, even though I was joking... Awh :( 

It is sure trending to be a good 6+ month wait for NOA2.  Sad but true.  

IMG_5168.jpeg

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Honduras
Timeline
59 minutes ago, emylady said:

45 minutes ago, John & Rose said:

It is sure trending to be a good 6+ month wait for NOA2.  Sad but true.  

Hey guys, 

Although I am a July Filer I have been following 129F thread groups since march. (March,April,May,June,July) and it seems like everyone is falling on a 145 - 155 day wait from NOA1, so roughly 5 months. Keep your heads up, I feel you , its very difficult but NOA2 is closer than you think. 

I can say it's surely not 6 months.

God Bless you and have a great weekend

1 minute ago, Burgos_Harold said:

Hey guys, 

Although I am a July Filer I have been following 129F thread groups since march. (March,April,May,June,July) and it seems like everyone is falling on a 145 - 155 day wait from NOA1, so roughly 5 months. Keep your heads up, I feel you , its very difficult but NOA2 is closer than you think. 

I can say it's surely not 6 months.

God Bless you and have a great weekend

It is trending well past 5 months.  It was originally 3 months, now it is 5 months.  There are still 2 months to go for my estimate.  I believe the 180 day turnaround is a reasonable estimate considering we have lost 2 months in the last 3.5 months.  My three months was up a week ago and they are still looking at another 2.5 to 3 months (per the estimates).  

Looking at March filers is not a good indication since they were tracking at 3 months to NOA2.  The USCIS changes started in May I believe.  The re-prioritization is when things slowed way down.  I still say that 6 months for NOA2 (for filers in May and later) is a pretty accurate assessment.  I hope I'm wrong but the numbers processed dont lie.

IMG_5168.jpeg

Timeline
49 minutes ago, John & Rose said:

It is trending well past 5 months.  It was originally 3 months, now it is 5 months.  There are still 2 months to go for my estimate.  I believe the 180 day turnaround is a reasonable estimate considering we have lost 2 months in the last 3.5 months.  My three months was up a week ago and they are still looking at another 2.5 to 3 months (per the estimates).  

Looking at March filers is not a good indication since they were tracking at 3 months to NOA2.  The USCIS changes started in May I believe.  The re-prioritization is when things slowed way down.  I still say that 6 months for NOA2 (for filers in May and later) is a pretty accurate assessment.  I hope I'm wrong but the numbers processed dont lie.

The bulk of June filers should all be in USA by February easily. Baring any major changes at USCIS or World War 3 with Kim Jung Dil

Just now, LabOz said:

The bulk of June filers should all be in USA by February easily. Baring any major changes at USCIS or World War 3 with Kim Jung Dil

LOL.  It originally looked good for December.  Now that it is pushed back that far, my fiancee's kids may just finish school in Manila and come here in April.  This is not the scenario we were hoping for but it is the one we got.  So I need to slow everything down and just take it easy.  It just doesn't make sense to push it anymore.  

IMG_5168.jpeg

Just now, Kween said:

I hope he will be here by Feb because we plan to get married on Valentine's day

A true romantic!!!  I hope your plans come true!

IMG_5168.jpeg

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Haiti
Timeline

Thank you so much. This process it so hard,its driving me crazy,so crazy. I cant wait for it to be over. I want to have a real life. Am I the only one that feels thia way?

I'm praying for us all 

Timeline
7 minutes ago, John & Rose said:

LOL.  It originally looked good for December.  Now that it is pushed back that far, my fiancee's kids may just finish school in Manila and come here in April.  This is not the scenario we were hoping for but it is the one we got.  So I need to slow everything down and just take it easy.  It just doesn't make sense to push it anymore.  

Yes when kids are involved it changes everything. At least they can start a brand new school year here next fall.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.