stellamahoo

I-129f June 2017 filers (merged)

6,570 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Tunisia
Timeline
13 hours ago, George & Roth said:

Does anybody know the turnaround time after you submit evidence to them? I sent mine in over this past weekend. 

It took me from 7/6 until 7/26 to have an answer. 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline
On 8/3/2017 at 4:56 AM, Paul & Mallory said:

That's so awesome!! Thank you for sharing your story! I've thought about traveling to Sweden closer to when the interview may occur. Are you going to go with them to the interview do you think? I've wondered about that.

So a quick update: my fiancé and I made it through immigration no problem! The officer didn't even mention the K-1 visa. It was a bit unusual for my fiancé because they usually ask him the basic questions about "purpose of trip", "length of trip", and "where are you staying", but this time, the officer didn't ask any questions. It may have been because we were traveling together. I hope it will go as smoothly for your fiancé!

I'm planning on going to the interview with him. Most people here say that it's best. It's just hard to plan when we're playing the waiting game :whistle:

K1 Visa approved: 3/20/18

AOS Filed: 5/23/18

NOA: 5/31/18

Biometrics: 6/20/18

Request to Expedite EAD: 6/21/18

• Combo Card received in mail: 7/18/18

AOS "Ready to be Scheduled for an Interview": 8/13/18

Combo Card renewal sent: 5/13/19

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Cambodia
Timeline

Just got back from my vacation, it seems my timeline jumped from last week of September to the last week of October.

But I saw a lot of early and mid April getting their approval which kind of making me happy.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Cambodia
Timeline

The California processing times say January 1 now? Per USCIS reported times as of end May?

I thought it moved past that?

Edited by George & Roth

AjIr9Cp.jpgVBcIOnI.giftCxpVPB.gif19B8PJM.gifWJvjtpL.gifv0iSLWp.gif

2079070924_Webp.net-resizeimage(3).png.40aa360e06b2e929a52d4af17362bc4a.png

jDSUBz2.gif

Timeline
6 minutes ago, mego8787 said:

Does anyone know if your supposed to login the uscis website occasionally to check your status? I read somewhere if you don't your case will be thrown out. Thoughts?

That's wrong. But logon weekly in case they have an update which they mailed you and gets lost 

jDSUBz2.gif

Timeline
3 hours ago, mego8787 said:

How exactly do you login?

i was never given a login. I just downloaded the app and put in my NOA1 reference number, but I feel like that is not my "login"

https://egov.uscis.gov/casestatus/landing.do

Do you see a "sign-up" button? Use that

jDSUBz2.gif

4 hours ago, George & Roth said:

The California processing times say January 1 now? Per USCIS reported times as of end May?

My understanding is that it tracks by the oldest file they are working on.  There may be an RFE on a January filing so it sees that as the oldest file being processed.  There are enough April filers with their NOA2s that it is apparent that they are beyond the January filings.

PHILIPPINES ONLY!!!  CFO (Commission on Filipinos Overseas) INFO - Can't leave home without it!

PDOS (Pre-Departure Registration and Orientation Seminar) is for ages 20-59.  Peer Counseling is for 13-19 years of age.

It is required to have the visa in their passport for PDOS and Peer Counseling.

GCP (Guidance and Counseling Program) is for K-1 Fiancee and IR/CR-1 spouse ONLY. 

IMG_5168.jpeg

Timeline
9 minutes ago, jwlussow said:

My understanding is that it tracks by the oldest file they are working on.  There may be an RFE on a January filing so it sees that as the oldest file being processed.  There are enough April filers with their NOA2s that it is apparent that they are beyond the January filings.

Doesn't make sense for it to be done that way, based on a singular file? Certainly should go by a rough average a it is useless to know the status of a single file. 

VJ is more useful anyway so not sure why I even both looking at that other site. 

jDSUBz2.gif

37 minutes ago, George & Roth said:

Doesn't make sense for it to be done that way, based on a singular file? Certainly should go by a rough average a it is useless to know the status of a single file. 

VJ is more useful anyway so not sure why I even both looking at that other site. 

They only update every two weeks to a month.  At least there is real movement to be detected here...slow but real...

PHILIPPINES ONLY!!!  CFO (Commission on Filipinos Overseas) INFO - Can't leave home without it!

PDOS (Pre-Departure Registration and Orientation Seminar) is for ages 20-59.  Peer Counseling is for 13-19 years of age.

GCP (Guidance and Counseling Program) is for K-1 Fiancee and IR/CR-1 spouse ONLY. 

IMG_5168.jpeg

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Netherlands
Timeline
23 hours ago, George & Roth said:

They changed it back to Feb 1 again.

Read something about in on either the March or April thread and just checked it. So they apparently went from Feb 1 to Jan 1 and back to Feb 1 in 1 day.

K1                                                                                            AoS                                                                                                                                 N-400

I-129F Received: 05-June-2017                                        AoS, EAD & AP Filed: 15-June-2018                                                                         N-400 Filed: 29-Sept-2020

NOA2: 09-January-2018                                                      NOA1 on all three: 27-June-2018                                                                             NOA1: 28-Sept-2020

NVC Received/Case #: 24-January-2018                         Biometrics: 20-July-2018                                                                                           Interview Date: 16-Feb-2021

Consulate Received: 02-February-2018                           Case Ready For Interview: 24-July-2018                                                                 Oath Ceremony: 18-Feb-2021

Interview: 13-March-2018                                                   EAD & AP Approvals: 18-October-2018                                                                   Expedited under section 319(b) - overseas military orders

VOH: 17-March-2018                                                           Interview Scheduled: 8-April-2019 / Rescheduled on 17-April-2019                  Biometrics re-used from AOS application. Skipped ROC

POE (LAX): 11-April-2018                                                    Interview Date: 28-April-2019 - APPROVED!

47 minutes ago, Hadassah123 said:

They changed it back to Feb 1 again.

Read something about in on either the March or April thread and just checked it. So they apparently went from Feb 1 to Jan 1 and back to Feb 1 in 1 day.

A couple weeks ago it was March 15th.  Then it dropped back to Jan 1, then to Feb 1, then back to Jan 1...  LOL

IMG_5168.jpeg

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Spain
Timeline
58 minutes ago, jwlussow said:

A couple weeks ago it was March 15th.  Then it dropped back to Jan 1, then to Feb 1, then back to Jan 1...  LOL

The furthest it went till now was February 15th, and that happened a bit before mid July and only stayed there for less than a week :(. We'd wish it had moved to March ;)

Edited by Estibaliz

K1 Visa process 

Spoiler

30 March 2017 (Thu): i-129f sent

6 April 2017 (Thu): i-129f received- NOA1 RECEIVED DATE

12 April 2017 (Wed): NOA1 email/text confirmation

17 April 2017 (Mon): NOA1 hardcopy

10 August 2017 (Thu): NOA2 Approval date - 14 August 2017 (Mon): NOA2 hardcopy

24 August 2017 (Thu): NVC received and case # assigned (provided through phone call 8/25)

29 August 2017 (Tue): NVC left

30 August 2017 (Wed): Consulate Received (READY at the ceac tracker)

01 September 2017 (Fri): Packet 3 (instructions) received / Packet 3 sent (documents mailed)

02 September 2017 (Sat): NVC letter in the mail

08 September 2017 (Fri): Packet 4 received

11 September 2017 (Mon): Medical exam

21 September 2017 (Thu): Interview- APPROVED

26 September 2017 (Tue): Visa Issued

28 September 2017 (Thu): Visa Delivered (VOH)

20 October 2017 (Fri): POE Dallas Fort Worth

AOS/EAD/AP process 

Spoiler

08 January 2018 (Mon): AOS/EAD/AP package sent

09 January 2018 (Tue): Received date

10 January 2018 (Wed): Notice date

11 January 2018 (Thu): AOS/EAD/AP NOA texts and emails

16 January 2018 (Tue): NOAs hard copies received in the mail

26 January 2018 (Fri): Biometrics appointment in the mail

09 February 2018 (Fri): Biometrics appointment

05 April 2018 (Thu)Green Card Interview scheduled (email and text received 08 April, Sunday)

12 April 2018 (Thu): Green Card Interview appointment letter received in the mail

15 May 2018 (Tue): Green Card Interview: APPROVAL / Card is being produced

19 May 2018 (Sat): 1-797 Approval Notice received

23 May 2018 (Wed): Card was mailed

24 May 2018 (Thu): Post office picked up the mail. Tracking number.

25 May 2018 (Fri): Green Card RECEIVED

ROC process 

18 February 2020 (Tue): ROC package sent

19 February 2020 (Wed) Received date (also in Notice)

24 February 2020 (Mon) Notice date / ROC text and email

28 February 2020 (Fri) NOA/ Extension Letter in the mail

13 May 2020 (Wed) Case updated (Fingerprints were taken) - Notification received 18 May (Mon), stating I don't have to appear for a biometrics appointment

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Netherlands
Timeline
1 minute ago, Estibaliz said:

The furthest it went till now was February 15th, and that happened a bit before mid July and only stayed there for less than a week :(. We'd wish it had moved to March ;)

Ah, it was you who wrote the comments on the updates that made me check. You seem to be in all the threads! :P

Been a couple days, but congratulations on getting your NOA2! :jest:

K1                                                                                            AoS                                                                                                                                 N-400

I-129F Received: 05-June-2017                                        AoS, EAD & AP Filed: 15-June-2018                                                                         N-400 Filed: 29-Sept-2020

NOA2: 09-January-2018                                                      NOA1 on all three: 27-June-2018                                                                             NOA1: 28-Sept-2020

NVC Received/Case #: 24-January-2018                         Biometrics: 20-July-2018                                                                                           Interview Date: 16-Feb-2021

Consulate Received: 02-February-2018                           Case Ready For Interview: 24-July-2018                                                                 Oath Ceremony: 18-Feb-2021

Interview: 13-March-2018                                                   EAD & AP Approvals: 18-October-2018                                                                   Expedited under section 319(b) - overseas military orders

VOH: 17-March-2018                                                           Interview Scheduled: 8-April-2019 / Rescheduled on 17-April-2019                  Biometrics re-used from AOS application. Skipped ROC

POE (LAX): 11-April-2018                                                    Interview Date: 28-April-2019 - APPROVED!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.