stellamahoo

I-129f June 2017 filers (merged)

6,570 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline
1 hour ago, Lilly2302 said:

An approved notification :wub:

20170815_131854.png

Yes, they are approving cases from March/April already. Congratulations.

K1-

Jun/08/2017 - NOA1 - Received text/email

Nov/30/2017 - NOA2 -  Approval date

Feb/27/2018 - Interview - Approved

Apr/13/2018 - POE 

Apr/27/2018 - Wedding

AOS-

May/22/2018 - Package sent - 

Jun/11/2018 - Package rejected due to incorrect Fee

Jun/21/2018 - Package sent (again with the correct Fee)

Jul/08/2018 - NOA1

Mar/27/2019- NOA2 (interview scheduled for May 1st)

May/01/2019- Interview - Approved

May/02/2019- New card is being produced

3 minutes ago, jwlussow said:

It looks very different on iPhone. I suppose it can be that way because I'm still at the "received" stage.  

Mine too. But the app wanst working with approvals, just for rfe

1 minute ago, Ay Pe said:

Yes. We're still in the line. It feels good to know they're getting close to us.

5/27/2017: I-129F sent to USCIS

5/30/2017: Received by USCIS

6/8/2017: Received our NOA1 hard copy via mail; NOA1 Hard Copy Receipt Date: 5/30/2017

11/29/2017: NOA2 Notification via USCS App 
12/04/2017: NOA2 Hard Copy Received 
01/11/2018: NVC Received I-129F 
01/12/2018: Case Number Received

01/19/2018: NVC Left
01/19/2018: Embassy Received. 
01/22/2018: Received NVC letter hard copy from NVC
02/05/2018: Medical
02/21/2018: Interview and approved!

03/06/2018: Visa in Hand
xx/xx/2018: POE at Fort Lauderdale Airport

xx/xx/2018: Married to my Love!          

NOA2 to NVC time tracker - https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1k57PdywNRpUqytomJxMzz6_7DsMqpi52DgnaYt9FyC8/edit?usp=sharing

59 minutes ago, Ay Pe said:

...:( but our estimated timeline moved back 3 days just since this morning...:(

PHILIPPINES ONLY!!!  CFO (Commission on Filipinos Overseas) INFO - Can't leave home without it!

PDOS (Pre-Departure Registration and Orientation Seminar) is for ages 20-59.  Peer Counseling is for 13-19 years of age.

It is required to have the visa in their passport for PDOS and Peer Counseling.

GCP (Guidance and Counseling Program) is for K-1 Fiancee and IR/CR-1 spouse ONLY. 

IMG_5168.jpeg

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline
3 minutes ago, jwlussow said:

...:( but our estimated timeline moved back 3 days just since this morning...:(

Honestly, I don't check my estimated timeline every day, I feel I would go crazy... I have been checking the K1 Fiance Visa Timelines, and I've seen a lot of petitions from the end of March beginning of April being approved. I hope we can have our NOA2 by the end of September or beginning of October. It looks like they have a big backlog until they release Jun petitions, and this waiting is simply excruciating.   :(

K1-

Jun/08/2017 - NOA1 - Received text/email

Nov/30/2017 - NOA2 -  Approval date

Feb/27/2018 - Interview - Approved

Apr/13/2018 - POE 

Apr/27/2018 - Wedding

AOS-

May/22/2018 - Package sent - 

Jun/11/2018 - Package rejected due to incorrect Fee

Jun/21/2018 - Package sent (again with the correct Fee)

Jul/08/2018 - NOA1

Mar/27/2019- NOA2 (interview scheduled for May 1st)

May/01/2019- Interview - Approved

May/02/2019- New card is being produced

7 minutes ago, Ay Pe said:

Honestly, I don't check my estimated timeline every day, I feel I would go crazy... I have been checking the K1 Fiance Visa Timelines, and I've seen a lot of petitions from the end of March beginning of April being approved. I hope we can have our NOA2 by the end of September or beginning of October. It looks like they have a big backlog until they release Jun petitions, and this waiting is simply excruciating.   :(

We are on the same timeline.  I try not to look but I always end up there. It is painful as I am still holding out for the first white Christmas for my future wife and kids.  Yes, I know that is almost impossible.  I haven't given up yet.

PHILIPPINES ONLY!!!  CFO (Commission on Filipinos Overseas) INFO - Can't leave home without it!

PDOS (Pre-Departure Registration and Orientation Seminar) is for ages 20-59.  Peer Counseling is for 13-19 years of age.

GCP (Guidance and Counseling Program) is for K-1 Fiancee and IR/CR-1 spouse ONLY. 

IMG_5168.jpeg

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

I honestly haven’t checked my status in two weeks. Its only been like 7 weeks so I’m not even worrying until it gets to maybe 3-4 months. That’s the time I knew it took.

Even my partner says ‘imagine a building that gets THAT much post and people want to second guess timelines like they check it in on the order they were posted!’

They’ll get to us, use this time wisely, save up while you can still work, see friends and family, sell up, research. The time will come and when it does you will have a loooong wait to come back to see the people you probably could be spending time with.....if you have funds to visit after a spell out of work. 

I’m sat chatting to someone on Instagram who is at her medical stage and it’s frightening to hear how little some people know about the country they are moving to and the financial things to consider! 

If the best things in life are free, why is a long distance relationship so expensive!?

3rd July 2017 - NOA1
14th February - RFE
24th April 2018 - NOA2
11th May 2018 - NVC received
xx/xx/xxxx - NVC Case Number # received
xx/xx/xxxx - Medical
xx/xx/xxxx - Interview 
xx/xx/xxxx - POE
xx/xx/xxxx - Married

The search function on the USCIS app is pretty cool. LOTS of cases are being rejected because of the old form being used. That should help our timelines a bit, at least for the people who submitted the new form!

IMG_5168.jpeg

I sent the petition for my fiance on June 6th, it was sent to the california office, and received my NOA1 on June 8th, still waiting on NOA2 

this waiting game sucks

2 hours ago, MinalN said:

I sent the petition for my fiance on June 6th, it was sent to the california office, and received my NOA1 on June 8th, still waiting on NOA2 

this waiting game sucks

We have about the same timeline.  Cant wait for October!

IMG_5168.jpeg

1 minute ago, jwlussow said:

We have about the same timeline.  Cant wait for October!

Exactly!! I hope it processes by then i'm getting a little impatient here !!!! :jest:

20 minutes ago, MinalN said:

Exactly!! I hope it processes by then i'm getting a little impatient here !!!! :jest:

LOL!!!  I'm already impatient and it is months away no matter how much I whine and complain!!!!

IMG_5168.jpeg

Just now, jwlussow said:

LOL!!!  I'm already impatient and it is months away no matter how much I whine and complain!!!!

its crazy!! I just got a notification about a similar case from april 2017  (the country was afghanistan) a being approved, my fiance is in UAE and I am in USA, so hopefully we receive updates soon

2 minutes ago, MinalN said:

its crazy!! I just got a notification about a similar case from april 2017  (the country was afghanistan) a being approved, my fiance is in UAE and I am in USA, so hopefully we receive updates soon

I hope so too!!!  That will give us all some hope!!!

IMG_5168.jpeg

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Tunisia
Timeline
1 hour ago, jwlussow said:

I hope so too!!!  That will give us all some hope!!!

I don't know how/why ya'll check timelines even. They're at best a rough estimate, and have no bearing on our actual cases!! You're just torturing yourself tbh.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.