stellamahoo

I-129f June 2017 filers (merged)

6,570 posts in this topic

Just now, Jemilyn said:

That’s so sweet of you. I know Rose feel the same for you. Wishing you both happiness. 

Thank you so much. I wish you a lifetime of comfort and love. 

PHILIPPINES ONLY!!!  CFO (Commission on Filipinos Overseas) INFO - Can't leave home without it!

PDOS (Pre-Departure Registration and Orientation Seminar) is for ages 20-59.  Peer Counseling is for 13-19 years of age.

It is required to have the visa in their passport for PDOS and Peer Counseling.

GCP (Guidance and Counseling Program) is for K-1 Fiancee and IR/CR-1 spouse ONLY. 

IMG_5168.jpeg

Filed: Other Country: Switzerland
Timeline

So for clarification, the last scan is the only ones approved ? are they any more that may have slipped through the crack between the last scan lol holding on to HOPE  come on JUNE 12 .....come on with the previous ones so i can get mine lol sigh 

3 minutes ago, Adamma Jerome said:

So for clarification, the last scan is the only ones approved ?

There are two scans per day, every day. That is the way @vocaledge has spoiled us, one in the afternoon to have a little fun, and than one around midnight in London before he goes to sleep. Than there is a never satisfied @Naes who does one more in the middle of the night to catch all of the overflow. So next scan is midnight London time. 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
1 minute ago, The Squirrel said:

Correct, I forgot there are 3 additional hors between me and them in California. But ..... you slept any lately ? :lol:

Well, although very calm, as always ....

Image result for anxious gif

You're like the meme/GIF king

MY PERSONAL K-1 VISA APPLICATION PROCESS
(In progress)

I-192F sent: 6/7/2017

I-129F arrived (by USPS): 6/12/2017 (Date recorded on NOA1)

NOA1 email received: 6/14/2017

NOA1 hard copy recieved: 6/19/2017

RFE Recieved: 12/30/2017

RFE response sent: 1/2/2018
RFE response recieved: 1/3/2018

NOA2: 1/12/2018
NVC Recieved: 1/26/2018
NVC Case Number Assigned: 1/26/2018
NVC Sent To Embassy: 2/2/2018

Medical (London): 2/5/2018

Interview (London): 2/23/2018 - APPROVED

Visa On Hand: 3-2-2018 - Home Delivery

POE (Atlanta, GA): 3/13/2018 (booked)

3 minutes ago, vocaledge said:

You're like the meme/GIF king

Like @John & Rose is "all around nice guy" and Naes is "lurker", I will become "Class Clown" (when I grow up) :lol::lol:. But in all seriousness, somewhat like Michael Jordan, they can't stop me, they can only hope to contain me :lol::lol::lol::lol:. With that said .....

Related image 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
Just now, The Squirrel said:

Like @John & Rose is "all around nice guy" and Naes is "lurker", I will become "Class Clown" (when I grow up) :lol::lol:. But in all seriousness, somewhat like Michael Jordan, they can't stop me, they can only hope to contain me :lol::lol::lol::lol:. With that said .....

Related image 

Well, with William Shatner, you just won my heart! hahahaha

MY PERSONAL K-1 VISA APPLICATION PROCESS
(In progress)

I-192F sent: 6/7/2017

I-129F arrived (by USPS): 6/12/2017 (Date recorded on NOA1)

NOA1 email received: 6/14/2017

NOA1 hard copy recieved: 6/19/2017

RFE Recieved: 12/30/2017

RFE response sent: 1/2/2018
RFE response recieved: 1/3/2018

NOA2: 1/12/2018
NVC Recieved: 1/26/2018
NVC Case Number Assigned: 1/26/2018
NVC Sent To Embassy: 2/2/2018

Medical (London): 2/5/2018

Interview (London): 2/23/2018 - APPROVED

Visa On Hand: 3-2-2018 - Home Delivery

POE (Atlanta, GA): 3/13/2018 (booked)

9 minutes ago, vocaledge said:

Well, with William Shatner, you just won my heart! hahahaha

Shatner won your heart you say? Well....

Image result for william shatner gif

But we also have "Captain Obvious" in America (tv commercial), and he knows nothing about fun and laughs, straight talk only :lol::lol:

Related image  

9 minutes ago, The Squirrel said:

Shatner won your heart you say? Well....

Image result for william shatner gif

But we also have "Captain Obvious" in America (tv commercial), and he knows nothing about fun and laughs, straight talk only :lol::lol:

Related image  

jajajajjajajajajajajajaj this made my night

3 minutes ago, MrsM&MrM said:

i really dont feel so good recently ,1st june , still got nothing from NOA2..... :( but i read all the news from you guys everyday . here is such a big warm sweet family .... I'm so lucky to find you guys here . 

Welcome to the family! Please relax, we are all in the same boat here. Your moment is coming, if I recall there are only 28 cases left in your day, so you will be called up soon. No need to worry or be down, this period here are "the days", and what is coming to you are "the times". Enjoy them and good luck!

ps please add yourself to @vocaledge list of June members.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.