stellamahoo

I-129f June 2017 filers (merged)

6,570 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
11 minutes ago, Nefertari said:

Resultado de imagem para i figure out gif

You were right :dancing::idea:

OK, I'll stop grinding this axe, it is just annoying me.

How is he right? You were approved at 177 days. Weeks and weeks and weeks ago I built a mathematical model to predict the approval times of early June (of which I am one). I predicted between 174-178 days as the average for the bulk of them two months ago (though I did acknowledge I did not adjust for thanksgiving which puts average more likely at 176-180).

He predicted 160 days.

177 is in 174-178 (or 176-180 thanksgiving adjusted).

177 is not equal to 160 or even that close as far as these things go.

How was he right? It is pretty easy to say once the approvals start rolling in for a day it will keep going--that takes no analytical skills!

I guess if I just came in an spouted positive stuff, no matter how often it is wrong, I'd be told how great I was. Live and learn. :wacko:

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Vietnam
Timeline
2 minutes ago, DandY said:

How is he right? You were approved at 177 days. Weeks and weeks and weeks ago I built a mathematical model to predict the approval times of early June (of which I am one). I predicted between 174-178 days as the average for the bulk of them two months ago (though I did acknowledge I did not adjust for thanksgiving which puts average more likely at 176-180).

He predicted 160 days.

How was he right? It is pretty easy to say once the approvals start rolling in for a day it will keep going--that takes no analytical skills!

I guess if I just came in an spouted positive stuff, no matter how often it is wrong, I'd be told how great I was. Live and learn. :wacko:

Have you built a model predicting for those in the latter half of June?

NOA1 - June 26, 2017

NOA2 - January 17, 2018

NVC # Received - January 31, 2018

17 minutes ago, DandY said:

He predicted 160 days.

You got issues my dude. Stay well and far away from me.

I remain B-)

Edited by The Squirrel

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline
23 minutes ago, Allthephils said:

THE CASE RIGHT AFTER MINE HAS BEEN TOUCHED!!!!!!! They received an RFE, but still!! I'm not sure if I should be excited or nervous. 

this is how I have been feeling for a week.....  :blink:

38 minutes ago, sadsadcez said:

OMG! USCIS received ours on June 5th, and got our NOA1 on June 7th. When do you think my NOA2 get approved? 

As soon as possible!  I bet your approval is this week or early next week.  It is all up to California now!

PHILIPPINES ONLY!!!  CFO (Commission on Filipinos Overseas) INFO - Can't leave home without it!

PDOS (Pre-Departure Registration and Orientation Seminar) is for ages 20-59.  Peer Counseling is for 13-19 years of age.

It is required to have the visa in their passport for PDOS and Peer Counseling.

GCP (Guidance and Counseling Program) is for K-1 Fiancee and IR/CR-1 spouse ONLY. 

IMG_5168.jpeg

Just now, June2017UK said:

🙏 Please, please no more talk on who was right or who was wrong a few weeks / months ago. It’s sapping everyone’s energy just reading a grown man saying ‘I told you so’ over and over again - who cares.

We only care about the current state. Many thanks

Correct.  We are all within days/weeks of approval.  The stress now is much worse than it was a couple months ago.  Today my company just won a 10 year $205M contract so my focus (and stress) is solely on Rose and the kids and this process.  That was a huge burden lifted but I really don't want any more fighting here.  I want us all to get the NOA2 so we can start complaining about NVC!

PHILIPPINES ONLY!!!  CFO (Commission on Filipinos Overseas) INFO - Can't leave home without it!

PDOS (Pre-Departure Registration and Orientation Seminar) is for ages 20-59.  Peer Counseling is for 13-19 years of age.

It is required to have the visa in their passport for PDOS and Peer Counseling.

GCP (Guidance and Counseling Program) is for K-1 Fiancee and IR/CR-1 spouse ONLY. 

IMG_5168.jpeg

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
13 hours ago, The Squirrel said:

Here again all credits go to "The Big 3" ! 

NOTE: I only have May numbers from last night @Naes, and midday scan from @Shoegum, so numbers can only be better.   

To ease you into this, we are looking good :D. So far 5 of 22 days in June have been touched. May weeks are dwindling, almost done, there is no more room for adjudicators to hide, but to go June. Here go the weeks first, as they are most important:

1st week  - 102 cases left

2nd week - 135 cases left

3rd week  - 270 cases left

4th week   - 515 cases left

The Hump- 383 cases left

1st week  - 825 cases left

2nd week - 775 cases to go

3rd week  - 836 cases to go

Last week - 763 cases to go

May 30th with  216

May 31st with   39 

June  1st with   27

June 2nd with  101

------------------------------

Week Total :     383

May 30th now looks big pedestrian with 216 cases, but keep in mind that 2 weeks ago it had 422 cases, so it is almost half done at 48.8% (it is over 50% at this point we just didn't get the scan). Next 2 days are a joke with 66 cases combined, and the last day in that week is at the magic line, about to dip into double digits. With 3 days to go, June 2nd should be at about 65-75 mark on Friday, and done completely by mid next week. Today June 2nd had 4 approvals and 5 RFE's, so rest of the way this week should be all approvals. 

And next is the first full week of June that is melting before our eyes B-). Big show on what is to come! It still counts relatively high, robust 825 cases, of total 975 it had 7 working days ago.  Days are as follows:

June 5th  -  149

June 6th  -   229

June 7th  -   116 (untouched)

June 8th  -   184 

June 9th  -   147 (untouched)

---------------------------

Total  -  825  cases untouched

Here you have a totally different landscape than 10 days ago, Monday the 5th has gone from 2nd highest day in two months combined, all the way down to 12th highest day of 44 days total. Now that my friends is a freefall ! And than today, that same day gets answered loud and clear - 10 cases touched, all 10 cases RFE's. Following is as per the established pattern, a bonanza of approvals. Sooooo....

@DuaneAnna 

@tifmiklos 

@Hadassah123 

@GarryAndMarie

@Allen&Ann 

@britishandusa 

@Ivan D 

@Nefertari

@viNs

@IshTre

......... if you guys survived today without the RFE, you should be at the exit door, with tears in your eyes, saying goodbye to this semi sane family you made here, thanks to your journey. Some will go before others, first ones celebrate hard, ones that have to wait another day or few just cool and graceful, it's real and it is here, about to be you. 

June 8th thoroughly surprised me, I thought Thursday, but I thought June 7th would go Wednesday. So I may get ladder one to be a go, but now I'm thinking one group will do 7th and 8th, and other will start 9th and 12th Thursday with RFE's, Friday with approvals, and following week - bonanza !   

Image result for dicaprio gif

Sorry if I sound a little slow... does this mean that I should be expecting NOA 2 soon? I don't understand why I was tagged in this. I'm June 5th, still waiting on an approval. :) 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
1 minute ago, John & Rose said:

Correct.  We are all within days/weeks of approval.  The stress now is much worse than it was a couple months ago.  Today my company just won a 10 year $205M contract so my focus (and stress) is solely on Rose and the kids and this process.  That was a huge burden lifted but I really don't want any more fighting here.  I want us all to get the NOA2 so we can start complaining about NVC!

Congrats on the contract. Let me know if you're hiring. ;) 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
42 minutes ago, INNSU09 said:

I used to work EXACTLY around that area you were staying at. Is it Forbsetown road? With the long strip of restaurants? The building with the robinson’s grocery and the starbucks next to it. That’s a pretty posh area ^_^

It is an upscale area. My fiancée works at the Bench Tower on 30th St. We stay at the Forbeswood Parklane whenever I'm in town. It's right across 8 Forbestown Road where the Bellagio Towers are. I love BGC - it's a very global area! :P

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.