stellamahoo

I-129f June 2017 filers (merged)

6,570 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
5 minutes ago, John & Rose said:

I love H2O.  The bar out on the bay is beautiful (that area has been cleaned up).  Great restaurants and breakfast buffet and is in the Manila Ocean Park.  I will check out the airbnb right now.  

Here is the neighborhood I like to stay in, have a look around:

https://www.google.com/maps/@14.5522088,121.0442181,3a,75y,179.07h,107.13t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1sA3oPCn4nFiDHuh6DVBe5Kg!2e0!7i13312!8i6656

10 minutes ago, Lisa & Jorge said:

oh dear Lord, what is terms of usage?

did I miss a 3rd thing///  UGHHH :(

How did you meet your fiance/fiancee, is it by facebook or tinder?

USCIS would require you to send evidence that the dating site you used is not under IMB (International Marriage Broker). If you met for example through tinder or facebook, you have to include the terms and conditions of the dating site attached to your I-129f form. 

Edited by msscarlette

6 minutes ago, DandY said:

That is a beautiful area.  Have you eaten at Franky's?

PHILIPPINES ONLY!!!  CFO (Commission on Filipinos Overseas) INFO - Can't leave home without it!

PDOS (Pre-Departure Registration and Orientation Seminar) is for ages 20-59.  Peer Counseling is for 13-19 years of age.

It is required to have the visa in their passport for PDOS and Peer Counseling.

GCP (Guidance and Counseling Program) is for K-1 Fiancee and IR/CR-1 spouse ONLY. 

IMG_5168.jpeg

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

I

1 minute ago, Nefertari said:

I BRING GOOD NEWSSS

WE GOT APPROVED!!!!

ON 29 NOVEMBER!!

Imagem relacionada

3333333.jpg

I AM SO HAPPY FOR YOU I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HALLELUJAH 

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline
21 minutes ago, George & Roth said:

Small world, I actually applied for a non-volunteer position at HFH before I left Cambodia. Was a shot in the dark and did not work out but I like the work they do in Cambodia and elsewhere. 

As for bugs, I've done it but don't really need to again. Ate some roaches but tasted like charcoal chips which is how they were cooked. And I am with you on the people of Cambodia, part of the reason I went for a planned 4 weeks and ended up not leaving for 5 years! Met my love after I lived there for 5 months, it may have influenced the fact I did not leave for 5 years ;) 

I led that build in Siem Reap. Next year, I will lead a team to the Philippines (2nd time), I think it's going to be in Mindoro - but that's for Habitat to decide. If we win the lottery, I think my fiancé and I will just quit our jobs and volunteer everywhere! Well, all the best to you @George & Roth ... You will be in the finish line soon and we will be right behind you :) 

Edited by Habitaters

Timeline
2 minutes ago, John & Rose said:

That is a beautiful area.  Have you eaten at Franky's?

Between that street (both sides) and around the corner by the tree, there are like 14 restaurants within a 5 minute walk. There is also a Robinson's select grocery store and a Starbucks there. I don't think we've don't Franky's but have done: Watering Hole, SUSI, Just Thai, Wrong Ramen, Bondi&Bourke all in walking distance (also a Jamba Juice there). My fiancee likes to cook so did many trips to Robinson's. :)

There is also a nice shopping area up the road (Bonifacio High Street around 28th and 7th)--it also has a ton of restaurants.

The Mind Museum (so so science museum) is around the corner too. It is to science museums what Ocean Park is to oceanariums --OK but not great.

Timeline
55 minutes ago, Jemilyn said:

I amazed June filers got a lot of Filipino beneficiaries 🤭 

Just saying hi to everyone here. 

Yup, I'm one of them Americans who fell in love with the charm and wit of a Filipino woman. Not to mention, great cooking and lots of TLC. I gain a few pounds too every time I visit her.

1 minute ago, DandY said:

Between that street (both sides) and around the corner by the tree, there are like 14 restaurants within a 5 minute walk. There is also a Robinson's select grocery store and a Starbucks there. I don't think we've don't Franky's but have done: Watering Hole, SUSI, Just Thai, Wrong Ramen, Bondi&Bourke all in walking distance (also a Jamba Juice there). My fiancee likes to cook so did many trips to Robinson's. :)

There is also a nice shopping area up the road (Bonifacio High Street around 28th and 7th)--it also has a ton of restaurants.

The Mind Museum (so so science museum) is around the corner too. It is to science museums what Ocean Park is to oceanariums --OK but not great.

Cool.  We will check it out.  This trip is booked because I have a friend coming with me who is going to meet a filipina with 4 kids.  They all wanted the Ocean Park so I just booked us there.  They are from Batangas and the kids have never been to Manila.  This should be an interesting trip!  He works for United so we are doing the buddy pass to and from Narita.

PHILIPPINES ONLY!!!  CFO (Commission on Filipinos Overseas) INFO - Can't leave home without it!

PDOS (Pre-Departure Registration and Orientation Seminar) is for ages 20-59.  Peer Counseling is for 13-19 years of age.

GCP (Guidance and Counseling Program) is for K-1 Fiancee and IR/CR-1 spouse ONLY. 

IMG_5168.jpeg

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
11 hours ago, The Squirrel said:

Here again all credits go to "The Big 3" ! 

NOTE: I only have May numbers from last night @Naes, and midday scan from @Shoegum, so numbers can only be better.   

To ease you into this, we are looking good :D. So far 5 of 22 days in June have been touched. May weeks are dwindling, almost done, there is no more room for adjudicators to hide, but to go June. Here go the weeks first, as they are most important:

1st week  - 102 cases left

2nd week - 135 cases left

3rd week  - 270 cases left

4th week   - 515 cases left

The Hump- 383 cases left

1st week  - 825 cases left

2nd week - 775 cases to go

3rd week  - 836 cases to go

Last week - 763 cases to go

May 30th with  216

May 31st with   39 

June  1st with   27

June 2nd with  101

------------------------------

Week Total :     383

May 30th now looks big pedestrian with 216 cases, but keep in mind that 2 weeks ago it had 422 cases, so it is almost half done at 48.8% (it is over 50% at this point we just didn't get the scan). Next 2 days are a joke with 66 cases combined, and the last day in that week is at the magic line, about to dip into double digits. With 3 days to go, June 2nd should be at about 65-75 mark on Friday, and done completely by mid next week. Today June 2nd had 4 approvals and 5 RFE's, so rest of the way this week should be all approvals. 

And next is the first full week of June that is melting before our eyes B-). Big show on what is to come! It still counts relatively high, robust 825 cases, of total 975 it had 7 working days ago.  Days are as follows:

June 5th  -  149

June 6th  -   229

June 7th  -   116 (untouched)

June 8th  -   184 

June 9th  -   147 (untouched)

---------------------------

Total  -  825  cases untouched

Here you have a totally different landscape than 10 days ago, Monday the 5th has gone from 2nd highest day in two months combined, all the way down to 12th highest day of 44 days total. Now that my friends is a freefall ! And than today, that same day gets answered loud and clear - 10 cases touched, all 10 cases RFE's. Following is as per the established pattern, a bonanza of approvals. Sooooo....

@DuaneAnna 

@tifmiklos 

@Hadassah123 

@GarryAndMarie

@Allen&Ann 

@britishandusa 

@Ivan D 

@Nefertari

@viNs

@IshTre

......... if you guys survived today without the RFE, you should be at the exit door, with tears in your eyes, saying goodbye to this semi sane family you made here, thanks to your journey. Some will go before others, first ones celebrate hard, ones that have to wait another day or few just cool and graceful, it's real and it is here, about to be you. 

June 8th thoroughly surprised me, I thought Thursday, but I thought June 7th would go Wednesday. So I may get ladder one to be a go, but now I'm thinking one group will do 7th and 8th, and other will start 9th and 12th Thursday with RFE's, Friday with approvals, and following week - bonanza !   

Image result for dicaprio gif

I sure hope to see an approval today!  I feel the anxiety building up inside.  My fiance is here visiting for another week and a half so it would be really nice if we could celebrate an approval together.  Fingers crossed!!!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
11 hours ago, The Squirrel said:

Here again all credits go to "The Big 3" ! 

NOTE: I only have May numbers from last night @Naes, and midday scan from @Shoegum, so numbers can only be better.   

To ease you into this, we are looking good :D. So far 5 of 22 days in June have been touched. May weeks are dwindling, almost done, there is no more room for adjudicators to hide, but to go June. Here go the weeks first, as they are most important:

1st week  - 102 cases left

2nd week - 135 cases left

3rd week  - 270 cases left

4th week   - 515 cases left

The Hump- 383 cases left

1st week  - 825 cases left

2nd week - 775 cases to go

3rd week  - 836 cases to go

Last week - 763 cases to go

May 30th with  216

May 31st with   39 

June  1st with   27

June 2nd with  101

------------------------------

Week Total :     383

May 30th now looks big pedestrian with 216 cases, but keep in mind that 2 weeks ago it had 422 cases, so it is almost half done at 48.8% (it is over 50% at this point we just didn't get the scan). Next 2 days are a joke with 66 cases combined, and the last day in that week is at the magic line, about to dip into double digits. With 3 days to go, June 2nd should be at about 65-75 mark on Friday, and done completely by mid next week. Today June 2nd had 4 approvals and 5 RFE's, so rest of the way this week should be all approvals. 

And next is the first full week of June that is melting before our eyes B-). Big show on what is to come! It still counts relatively high, robust 825 cases, of total 975 it had 7 working days ago.  Days are as follows:

June 5th  -  149

June 6th  -   229

June 7th  -   116 (untouched)

June 8th  -   184 

June 9th  -   147 (untouched)

---------------------------

Total  -  825  cases untouched

Here you have a totally different landscape than 10 days ago, Monday the 5th has gone from 2nd highest day in two months combined, all the way down to 12th highest day of 44 days total. Now that my friends is a freefall ! And than today, that same day gets answered loud and clear - 10 cases touched, all 10 cases RFE's. Following is as per the established pattern, a bonanza of approvals. Sooooo....

@DuaneAnna 

@tifmiklos 

@Hadassah123 

@GarryAndMarie

@Allen&Ann 

@britishandusa 

@Ivan D 

@Nefertari

@viNs

@IshTre

......... if you guys survived today without the RFE, you should be at the exit door, with tears in your eyes, saying goodbye to this semi sane family you made here, thanks to your journey. Some will go before others, first ones celebrate hard, ones that have to wait another day or few just cool and graceful, it's real and it is here, about to be you. 

June 8th thoroughly surprised me, I thought Thursday, but I thought June 7th would go Wednesday. So I may get ladder one to be a go, but now I'm thinking one group will do 7th and 8th, and other will start 9th and 12th Thursday with RFE's, Friday with approvals, and following week - bonanza !   

Image result for dicaprio gif

YOU WERE ON POINT TODAY FOR @Nefertari Congrats to another fellow June 5th!!!

1 minute ago, Tony and Tillie said:

Yup, I'm one of them Americans who fell in love with the charm and wit of a Filipino woman. Not to mention, great cooking and lots of TLC. I gain a few pounds too every time I visit her.

I am a firm believer that Filipinas are the most beautiful and caring women on earth.  They have such a capacity for love.  We are lucky!

IMG_5168.jpeg

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline
6 minutes ago, John & Rose said:

I have a friend coming with me who is going to meet a filipina with 4 kids.  

Another American that may potentially fall in love with a Filipina :) 

Just now, Nefertari said:

I BRING GOOD NEWSSS

WE GOT APPROVED!!!!

ON 29 NOVEMBER!!

Imagem relacionada

3333333.jpg

Congratulations!!! Parabéns!! 

1 minute ago, Habitaters said:

Another American that may potentially fall in love with a Filipina :) 

Yep.  They have been chatting everyday for about the past 4 months.

IMG_5168.jpeg

Timeline
7 minutes ago, John & Rose said:

I am a firm believer that Filipinas are the most beautiful and caring women on earth.  They have such a capacity for love.  We are lucky!

We are for sure.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.