stellamahoo

I-129f June 2017 filers (merged)

6,570 posts in this topic

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Japan
Timeline
1 minute ago, INNSU09 said:

wow, September?? Like still no Noa2?? Or like you’re waaaaay beyond that and just sticking around here to help us Junies?

just got me curious is all, wondering why yours is taking extremely long.

anyway, I feel the same, everybody feels the same, we just need the good ole fiance recharge hug.. and maybe more. :jest:

I love this comics!!!

I filed in September 2017, I just kinda went too deep and having too much fun to wait silently :D 

I just need charge, because last time I saw my fiance, he was in the hospital... So it was more like a me sleeping on a little single person couch and him doing...(well let's say after being in the hospital in the same room for a week with every single possible thing you can imagine happening)... I am so marrying him...but I also need some normal him..not running back to the ER hehe

1 minute ago, Naes said:

I love this comics!!!

I filed in September 2017, I just kinda went too deep and having too much fun to wait silently :D 

I just need charge, because last time I saw my fiance, he was in the hospital... So it was more like a me sleeping on a little single person couch and him doing...(well let's say after being in the hospital in the same room for a week with every single possible thing you can imagine happening)... I am so marrying him...but I also need some normal him..not running back to the ER hehe

:o is he okay now??? or still recovering? :(

when's the next time you go see him?

N-400: 12/05/2023 (confirmed fingerprints are re-used)

Interview scheduled for: 05/09/2024

Timeline
5 minutes ago, Swissmiss82 said:

:o is he okay now??? or still recovering? :(

when's the next time you go see him?

He is ok, still drinking some medicine so 🤞 

He is coming in exactly 18 days 15 hours and 50 minutes :) and we will carry our cats together on December 22 to US. 

he went back to hospital again last month but they said it's normal for most people to repeat! And now he's better finally ❤️

Thanks for asking!

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline
7 minutes ago, Naes said:

I love this comics!!!

Thanks for sharing that! I hope he is doing well now. Well, not well well, but just the right well. We know he wont be trully well when you’re not next to him. (And yes thats a lot of wells) 

Felt the same a year ago when my fiance visited me in manila, and i was working 10 hours a day as a Line cook 6x a week on $10 a day + Impossible manila traffic ( Imagine a supposedly 30min travel turned 3-4 hours :angry: ) Barely had enough time to spend with him, barely had sleep. He kept waking me up as all i did was sleep and drool next to him haha.

He did see me again 2 week ago though, How we would always bully each other and laugh about the stupidest things. thinking about it makes me miss him even more. :(

anywaaaaay, I’ll stop with the sappy vibes.

( Here’s a comic that shows how me and my fiance are hahahaha ) 

Thanks again! 

BE5394F5-C148-47C5-87A1-A347F79460EE.jpeg

1 minute ago, Naes said:

He is coming in exactly 18 days 15 hours and 50 minutes :) and we will carry our cats together on December 22 to US. 

he went back to hospital again last month but they said it's normal for most people to repeat! And now he's better finally ❤️

Thanks for asking!

days count down that is pretty awesome ! Hah ! you even count the minutes LOL !!! you are so precise like your scan lol !!!

Hope he is doing well !

Just me being nosey, can't you expedite due to health issue ?

ROC

- Mailed June 27,2020

- Delivered July 1, 2020

- SMS with Case Nr. SRC  and Check cashed July 8, 2020 

- NOA received July 20,2020- NOA dated July 14,2020

-Fingersprinting applied notification - Aug 10,2020

- Card being produced - Nov 2, 2020

2 minutes ago, INNSU09 said:

Thanks for sharing that! I hope he is doing well now. Well, not well well, but just the right well. We know he wont be trully well when you’re not next to him. (And yes thats a lot of wells) 

Felt the same a year ago when my fiance visited me in manila, and i was working 10 hours a day as a Line cook 6x a week on $10 a day + Impossible manila traffic ( Imagine a supposedly 30min travel turned 3-4 hours :angry: ) Barely had enough time to spend with him, barely had sleep. He kept waking me up as all i did was sleep and drool next to him haha.

He did see me again 2 week ago though, How we would always bully each other and laugh about the stupidest things. thinking about it makes me miss him even more. :(

Thanks again! 

Oh wow !!!! so you are a cook !!! That's awesome ! lol !! so you spoil your Fiance with that ole good philipines food ?! LOL... I love philipines food... Pancit, Adobo, nom nom nom !

ROC

- Mailed June 27,2020

- Delivered July 1, 2020

Timeline
2 minutes ago, Christy&J said:

days count down that is pretty awesome ! Hah ! you even count the minutes LOL !!! you are so precise like your scan lol !!!

Hope he is doing well !

Just me being nosey, can't you expedite due to health issue ?

Thanks I have a countdown app :) 

counting down to so many things (145 days to quit my job ❤️)

but no it's ok :) his sickness is nothing like that it is just a virus (fortunately 😊)

8 minutes ago, Naes said:

Thanks for asking!

25 days, 3 hours, 4 minutes and 40 seconds here lol

18 days sounds amazing and even better that you share 1 flight and go home wit the cats <3 wohooooooooooooo

how cool is that!!!  how long will you stay and any fun plans while there or just enjoying each other?

N-400: 12/05/2023 (confirmed fingerprints are re-used)

Interview scheduled for: 05/09/2024

Timeline
5 minutes ago, INNSU09 said:

Thanks again! 

I seriously love your comics 😂😂😂😂😂

Timeline
3 minutes ago, Christy&J said:

Oh wow !!!! so you are a cook !!! That's awesome ! lol !! so you spoil your Fiance with that ole good philipines food ?! LOL... I love philipines food... Pancit, Adobo, nom nom nom !

Hi!

Yes, he’s been requesting a different dish every... single... day. <_< It’s like i never left work. I couldn’t say no though.. because i told him he had to wash dishes after hahaha.

He loves pancit though, bihon, canton ... Just not palabok. He views it as Gross noodles in nasty orange sauce haha. 

tenor.gif

Just now, INNSU09 said:

Hi!

Yes, he’s been requesting a different dish every... single... day. <_< It’s like i never left work. I couldn’t say no though.. because i told him he had to wash dishes after hahaha.

He loves pancit though, bihon, canton ... Just not palabok. He views it as Gross noodles in nasty orange sauce haha. 

tenor.gif

Hahahaha ! There you go, team work... you cook he washes dishes xD

I know all of them instead of palabok...lol had to google it...from what it looks like...I'd  try it maybe once...I am from Indonesia and our food I think kinda similar..

ROC

- Mailed June 27,2020

- Delivered July 1, 2020

Timeline
5 minutes ago, Christy&J said:

Hahahaha ! There you go, team work... you cook he washes dishes xD

I know all of them instead of palabok...lol had to google it...from what it looks like...I'd  try it maybe once...I am from Indonesia and our food I think kinda similar..

Yes! Similar in food and flavors. Palabok is i think rice vermicelli noodles, topped with a sauce that’s made from bawang ( garlic.. girl, you know this, apparently our language with yours is similar as well https://www.scribd.com/mobile/doc/118439198/List-of-similar-words-in-Indonesian-and-Tagalog, which is expected i guess since before the spanish colonization, The Philippines, Indonesia and Malaysia have conversed and traded. ).. spices, and crab fat, which makes the sauce have that orange hue. 😻

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Netherlands
Timeline
28 minutes ago, Christy&J said:

ahh! Adobo! :D I also looooove Buko pie and some of those other not too healthy items! Hehe.

K1                                                                                            AoS                                                                                                                                 N-400

I-129F Received: 05-June-2017                                        AoS, EAD & AP Filed: 15-June-2018                                                                         N-400 Filed: 29-Sept-2020

NOA2: 09-January-2018                                                      NOA1 on all three: 27-June-2018                                                                             NOA1: 28-Sept-2020

NVC Received/Case #: 24-January-2018                         Biometrics: 20-July-2018                                                                                           Interview Date: 16-Feb-2021

Consulate Received: 02-February-2018                           Case Ready For Interview: 24-July-2018                                                                 Oath Ceremony: 18-Feb-2021

Interview: 13-March-2018                                                   EAD & AP Approvals: 18-October-2018                                                                   Expedited under section 319(b) - overseas military orders

VOH: 17-March-2018                                                           Interview Scheduled: 8-April-2019 / Rescheduled on 17-April-2019                  Biometrics re-used from AOS application. Skipped ROC

POE (LAX): 11-April-2018                                                    Interview Date: 28-April-2019 - APPROVED!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.