stellamahoo

I-129f June 2017 filers (merged)

6,570 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, June2017UK said:

Hey @The Squirrel Were there any significant changes to your analytical weekend posts since yesterday’s figures?

Slight, but yes, for the better naturally (I don't know any other way :)). 

I wrote a bunch last night, although without May, I clicked on "see the new post" and it all disappeared. I was upset, little is to say :lol:. Anyway, I didn't figure June 8th until tomorrow or Thursday, and it happened today. Than this morning @Naes came in with numbers, not greatest by USCIS but ok, and then today @Shoegum came in with detailed explanation of actions, which kind of confused already confused confusion :lol:.

They had only 13 approved and 5 denials :o (decision notice). First time to have more than two in one day. Also, they were all in the first week of May. I checked "Igor's List", very few left, but I can't find but only one "live" member here still "received" I don't know what else to think other than the entire first week of May is finished, and only cases we see are RFE's being updated. So, more free adjudicators for us :D

Just few more hours, let the fresh scans come in, and I'll try again. I will write in Gmail, so it doesn't disappear again ;).

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Thanks. I’ll look forward to reading them.  I saw that June 8 approval today. I can’t sleep tonight. It’s like a Christmas Eve for us!

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Japan
Timeline
26 minutes ago, D and T said:

You're losing it slowly...I'm losing it quickly...we're all taking turns cracking like eggs! :P

This wait would make anyone nuts...you'd have to be nuts not to be nuts...it's like Nut Inception all up in here or something LOL

I'll be here still counting in 2018 😂😂😂

Today I had a meltdown! Yes yes I do too!!

Poor fiancé got soooo scared... (fear is good though I finally have that guest list I asked him to do in May 😂😂😂)

7 minutes ago, June2017UK said:

Thanks. I’ll look forward to reading them.  I saw that June 8 approval today. I can’t sleep tonight. It’s like a Christmas Eve for us!

Christmas Eve?  It feels like the night before a colonoscopy to me!  My confidence is so down right now.  It will be back...

Edited by John & Rose

PHILIPPINES ONLY!!!  CFO (Commission on Filipinos Overseas) INFO - Can't leave home without it!

PDOS (Pre-Departure Registration and Orientation Seminar) is for ages 20-59.  Peer Counseling is for 13-19 years of age.

It is required to have the visa in their passport for PDOS and Peer Counseling.

GCP (Guidance and Counseling Program) is for K-1 Fiancee and IR/CR-1 spouse ONLY. 

IMG_5168.jpeg

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
Just now, John & Rose said:

Christmas Eve?  It feels like the night before a colonoscopy to me!  My confidence is so down right now.  It will be back...

Lol! And according to Daniel’s graphs, I may not be able to sleep for 10+ days after they start on my Received date. Yawning already!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Tunisia
Timeline
1 hour ago, Gators15 said:

Agreed! Not sure of the point of that randomness. Russian hackers?😳

Hahaha oh no now they're going to start chipping away at our immigration processes?😲

1 minute ago, June2017UK said:

Lol! And according to Daniel’s graphs, I may not be able to sleep for 10+ days after they start on my Received date. Yawning already!

It is 10 to 12 days to complete any single day, right?  I thought I saw that too.  It is moving but there is definitely no afterburner happening.  

PHILIPPINES ONLY!!!  CFO (Commission on Filipinos Overseas) INFO - Can't leave home without it!

PDOS (Pre-Departure Registration and Orientation Seminar) is for ages 20-59.  Peer Counseling is for 13-19 years of age.

GCP (Guidance and Counseling Program) is for K-1 Fiancee and IR/CR-1 spouse ONLY. 

IMG_5168.jpeg

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Vietnam
Timeline

Today has been a REALLY weird day on this forum. I swear, my stress level is already high, but between the arguments, govt shutdown, North Korea missile test, and now the govt seizing property from people...I feel I need to drink. And I don't even drink!! :jest:

NOA1 - June 26, 2017

NOA2 - January 17, 2018

NVC # Received - January 31, 2018

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Japan
Timeline
Just now, Gtuf22 said:

Today has been a REALLY weird day on this forum. I swear, my stress level is already high, but between the arguments, govt shutdown, North Korea missile test, and now the govt seizing property from people...I feel I need to drink. And I don't even drink!! :jest:

Ahahah I know!!! 

I so know that feeling right now!!!!

Just now, Naes said:

It is so calm...

i want this to be the calm before storm 

storm of noa2s pleaseeee

I do believe that someone, maybe @The Squirrel who said that he was hoping that Wednesday would kick it into hight gear.  I like that idea!  It doesn't need to be me but I hope there are a lot of approvals tomorrow.

IMG_5168.jpeg

1 minute ago, Gtuf22 said:

There was good news about the possible shut down (kind of...).  USCIS is not part of the Federal payroll as they are a fee based system.  They may not shut down if the rest of the government does.  NVC is a different story but it looks like USCIS may still work through a shutdown.

IMG_5168.jpeg

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Vietnam
Timeline
Just now, John & Rose said:

There was good news about the possible shut down (kind of...).  USCIS is not part of the Federal payroll as they are a fee based system.  They may not shut down if the rest of the government does.  NVC is a different story but it looks like USCIS may still work through a shutdown.

Yea, I saw that. A little bit of light at the end being shed on all this. I've recently started focusing on a positive outcome and framing my mindset around that. It's helping with my stress level.

NOA1 - June 26, 2017

NOA2 - January 17, 2018

NVC # Received - January 31, 2018

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.