stellamahoo

I-129f June 2017 filers (merged)

6,570 posts in this topic

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Japan
Timeline
3 minutes ago, John & Rose said:

He has been very consistent with the anti-American rhetoric.  I really thought he was a troll but he has his NOA2 and we don't!  LOL  

He actually posted about the government seizing land and belongings and moving people into camps...I was assuming he was talking about WWII Internment Camps but he made it sound like it was happening now.

Boy I missed that 😳😳😂😂

when did this happen?? 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

8 minutes ago, John & Rose said:

You haven't been paying attention!  You missed the one where the US Government can confiscate your belongings and move you into government camps.  His posts have always been weird but I still congratulate him on the NOA2.

tenor-3.gif

1 minute ago, Naes said:

Boy I missed that 😳😳😂😂

when did this happen?? 

All about the same time everything else was heating up here with @The Squirrel and @vocaledge.  I think Karl may have added to my poor attitude at the time.  It was all weird.  I blocked him for a while and just added him back when I saw he got his NOA2.  He still deserves my congratulations.

PHILIPPINES ONLY!!!  CFO (Commission on Filipinos Overseas) INFO - Can't leave home without it!

PDOS (Pre-Departure Registration and Orientation Seminar) is for ages 20-59.  Peer Counseling is for 13-19 years of age.

It is required to have the visa in their passport for PDOS and Peer Counseling.

GCP (Guidance and Counseling Program) is for K-1 Fiancee and IR/CR-1 spouse ONLY. 

IMG_5168.jpeg

Timeline
Just now, John & Rose said:

All about the same time everything else was heating up here with @The Squirrel and @vocaledge.  I think Karl may have added to my poor attitude at the time.  It was all weird.  I blocked him for a while and just added him back when I saw he got his NOA2.  He still deserves my congratulations.

Definetely deserves... aaaaa remembered that's the day with the whole weird everyone went crazy day... wow I really thought he was a troll too....

1 minute ago, Naes said:

Definetely deserves... aaaaa remembered that's the day with the whole weird everyone went crazy day... wow I really thought he was a troll too....

Maybe it was a full moon?  That was a weird day, for sure.

PHILIPPINES ONLY!!!  CFO (Commission on Filipinos Overseas) INFO - Can't leave home without it!

PDOS (Pre-Departure Registration and Orientation Seminar) is for ages 20-59.  Peer Counseling is for 13-19 years of age.

GCP (Guidance and Counseling Program) is for K-1 Fiancee and IR/CR-1 spouse ONLY. 

IMG_5168.jpeg

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
8 minutes ago, John & Rose said:

He has been very consistent with the anti-American rhetoric.  I really thought he was a troll but he has his NOA2 and we don't!  LOL  

He actually posted about the government seizing land and belongings and moving people into camps...I was assuming he was talking about WWII Internment Camps but he made it sound like it was happening now.

I may be cracking up because you guys are hillarious--and that was the weird randomness...but he does have his NOA2. And we are still waiting. CONGRATS to Karl.

1 minute ago, IshTre said:

I may be cracking up because you guys are hillarious--and that was the weird randomness...but he does have his NOA2. And we are still waiting. CONGRATS to Karl.

Amen.  We are all one big dysfunctional family!

IMG_5168.jpeg

Timeline
1 minute ago, John & Rose said:

Amen.  We are all one big dysfunctional family!

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😁😁😁😁😁😂😂😂😆😆😆😆😆

edit: guys I think I'm losing it slowly 😂😂😂

Edited by Naes

I thought earlier, but now I know, better I am sure your memory does not serve you well :lol:

42 minutes ago, John & Rose said:

You haven't been paying attention!  You missed the one where the US Government can confiscate your belongings and move you into government camps.  His posts have always been weird but I still congratulate him on the NOA2.

Fill them in on the rest as well. He was very opinionated about some other countries, their people, their morals specifically..... 

32 minutes ago, John & Rose said:

Yep.  But congrats to him.  They got their NOA2.  Still just a little off center but now that adjudicator can get to one of our petitions!  I honestly was surprised.  I could have sworn he was a troll!  

31 minutes ago, John & Rose said:

:huh::huh::huh::huh:

22 minutes ago, John & Rose said:

Incorrect. @vocaledge was not on the forum back then. This was way before he came here, we did however had disagreements at that time. 

"Karl" was a he or she? Can you find a place in his/her comments where it is clear that "he" is writing, and not "she"?

And who was the person that got jailed here in US? Rings a bell? Remember the biggest "privacy violation" ever? Do you remember "OMG, they looked through my phone, they read all of my text messages"? And how about taking an oath with hand on the Bible to speak to a Customs officer? :lol::lol:

EDIT - I forgot most important part. Dear John, didn't "Carl" quit on the process?:D

-----------------------------------------------------------------

What a day here today  :lol: 

Image result for wtf gif

Edited by The Squirrel

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
1 hour ago, D and T said:

I know exactly what you mean. I've had the same worries, over the way we met online (xbox) and minor errors on a form. I don't believe meeting online is an issue, since others have described meeting the same way, without triggering an RFE.

Besides...what can we do except wait and deal with whatever cards we're dealt? If we are asked to provide more evidence, then that is what we'll do. Right? Right.

I know how much it sucks...I know! I've spent two weeks in person with my fiance in the six months since we filed.  It's heartbreaking. This process is among the most tedious, trying and difficult endeavors I've ever endured.

For what it's worth, I don't think adjudicators 'punish' anyone for errors or deliberately put us to the back of the pile. I very much doubt they're happy to have a work backlog, any more than any of us would like to be in the same position. Lately I try to remember that adjudicators are people too. People whose back hurt, who care about their families, who sit in traffic and pay taxes and have to wait when they don't want to sometimes, too.  People who just want to go home at the end of the day, like us.  

I can always be wrong...and I've vented about it too, believe me... but I guess I want to believe the best of people and I want to think that they're just swamped and struggling to catch up.

Take heart, friend, we're with you. We're all here with you, bobbing along in the same boat, in these seemingly becalmed waters..bickering sometimes, laughing other times, but together waiting for a glimpse of land. :P 

This made me feel a lot better. Thank you!

At least in the end, we all get to be with our love ones. I know one day, this will seem like a very short process because in the end, it will be just 6 - 8 months compared to the rest of our lives. I guess it's just the holiday blues getting to me.

1 minute ago, The Squirrel said:

I thought earlier, but now I know, better I am sure your memory does not serve you well :lol:

Fill them in on the rest as well. He was very opinionated about some other countries, their people, their morals specifically..... 

:huh::huh::huh::huh:

Incorrect. @vocaledge was not on the forum back then. This was way before he came here, we did however had disagreements at that time. 

"Karl" was a he or she? Can you find a place in his/her comments where it is clear that "he" is writing, and not "she"?

And who was the person that got jailed here in US? Rings a bell? Remember the biggest "privacy violation" ever? Do you remember "OMG, they looked through my phone, they read all of my text messages"? And how about taking an oath with hand on the Bible to speak to a Customs officer? :lol::lol:

-----------------------------------------------------------------

What a day here today  :lol: 

Image result for wtf gif

That is right!!!  I am way older than you so my memory isn't as good.  @vocaledge was not around that early.  I'm sorry for throwing him in there.  That was such a bizarre time.  I really thought Karl was a troll. 

IMG_5168.jpeg

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
14 minutes ago, Naes said:

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😁😁😁😁😁😂😂😂😆😆😆😆😆

edit: guys I think I'm losing it slowly 😂😂😂

You're losing it slowly...I'm losing it quickly...we're all taking turns cracking like eggs! :P

This wait would make anyone nuts...you'd have to be nuts not to be nuts...it's like Nut Inception all up in here or something LOL

• April  ?? 2015  - Met on Xbox
  • June 09 2016  - Met in person
  • May  30 2017  - Mailed I-129F
  • June 02 2017  - Case received
  • June 06 2017  - NOA1
  • Dec.  19 2017  - NOA2 (200 days)
  • Jan.  24 2018  -  NVC Received
  • Feb.  02 2018  -  NVC Case No.
  • Feb.  02 2018  -  Consulate Received
  • Feb.  09 2018  -  Packet 3 Received
  • Feb.  09 2018  -  Packet 3 Sent
  • Feb.  13 2018  -  Packet 4 Received
  • Feb.  20 2018  -  Medical
  • Mar.  07 2018  -  Interview: APPROVED
  • Mar.  13 2018  -  VOH
  • Mar.  26 2018  -  POE (300 days)
  • Mar.  27 2018  -  Applied for SSN
  • May  30 2018  -  Received SSN
  • June 14 2018  -  Married
  • July  06 2018  -  Mailed AOS packet
  • July  12 2018  AOS NOA1
  • Aug. 01 2018  -  Biometrics

Reviews for Us Consulate for Canada in Montreal:

http://www.visajourney.com/reviews/index.php?cnty=Canada&cty=&dfilter=5

Review for Dr. Mascarenhas Visa Medical in Toronto:

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/578194-review-of-medical-dr-lyndon-mascarenhas/?tab=comments#comment-9044504

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.