stellamahoo

I-129f June 2017 filers (merged)

6,570 posts in this topic

9 minutes ago, Karl miles said:

Well my case was approved today!  I filed  June 6th.  It is late here and my fiance and I are celebrating. We are both in the Russian Federation. I have been staying over here with my fiance since day one other than a few short trips home to America. We have been together the entire time. We are excited because now we will go to America and get married and she can meet my family. Russia!!!! Love it!! My second home! I have absolutely no problems with living in Russia! We decided we will go to America get married and give Life a try there. I just wanted to let you all know that I got approved today and I did retain a lawyer. Regardless of what they say about saving money I disagree. The bottom line is an actual lawyer registered with the bar can do things for you if you have problems that a paper filers cannot do. The bottom line is I paid $1,600 for a good lawyer and our application was approved and if I have any problems I have somebody to go back to  that can write letters make phone calls and show up for court. At the end of the day that's a decision everybody has to make but I have no regrets hiring a real immigration attorney. This is a serious matter with serious consequences. It all comes down to how important it is to you. We could not be happier. We are celebrating!!

CONGRATULATIONS 🎉🍾🎊 

9 minutes ago, John & Rose said:

Here is Desi1012's  They filed on the same day

Processing
Estimates/Stats :
Based on timeline data, your I129f may be adjudicated between November 29, 2017 and December 3, 2017*.  

If this date range has passed or your application is past due per USCIS processing times then you should consider calling the USCIS to inquire on your petition. If you have been approved please update your timeline.

Weird !!! OUR MIRACLE IS ON THE WAY 🤩

13 minutes ago, Karl miles said:

Well my case was approved today!  I filed  June 6th.  It is late here and my fiance and I are celebrating. We are both in the Russian Federation. I have been staying over here with my fiance since day one other than a few short trips home to America. We have been together the entire time. We are excited because now we will go to America and get married and she can meet my family. Russia!!!! Love it!! My second home! I have absolutely no problems with living in Russia! We decided we will go to America get married and give Life a try there. I just wanted to let you all know that I got approved today and I did retain a lawyer. Regardless of what they say about saving money I disagree. The bottom line is an actual lawyer registered with the bar can do things for you if you have problems that a paper filers cannot do. The bottom line is I paid $1,600 for a good lawyer and our application was approved and if I have any problems I have somebody to go back to  that can write letters make phone calls and show up for court. At the end of the day that's a decision everybody has to make but I have no regrets hiring a real immigration attorney. This is a serious matter with serious consequences. It all comes down to how important it is to you. We could not be happier. We are celebrating!!

Congratulations!

PHILIPPINES ONLY!!!  CFO (Commission on Filipinos Overseas) INFO - Can't leave home without it!

PDOS (Pre-Departure Registration and Orientation Seminar) is for ages 20-59.  Peer Counseling is for 13-19 years of age.

It is required to have the visa in their passport for PDOS and Peer Counseling.

GCP (Guidance and Counseling Program) is for K-1 Fiancee and IR/CR-1 spouse ONLY. 

IMG_5168.jpeg

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

Thank you all for your support. This has been a very difficult and long process and there's still a long ways to go. Everyday I read and I stay up to date with what's happening. The people  here saved countless phone calls to my attorney. Because I can see everybody is waiting just like me going through the pain. I have been extremely fortunate because I have had the ability to stay with my fiance the entire time. My visa is good in Russia for 3 years and I can stay 6 months at a time. I have a multiple entry visa for the Russian Federation. Now if I might include this. I have to give a big thanks to the Russian Federation. They are an adversary to the United States. They have treated me extremely well every time I enter the airport. The entire time I was in Russia I was treated very very well. My fiance and I took a trip to Israel unfortunately I cannot say the same thing for Israel it was so bad we left within 24 hours of landing in Israel. Are so-called good friends in Israel. That detain me for several hours without food and water interrogated me and intimidated me so bad we both decided to leave. I never had respect for Russia in my lifetime but I do now! This whole process has been learning experience. But I cannot express my thank you for all the people on this list that have contributed and kept me up to date. I think you are.the best  I wish you all the best of luck and I'm sure that all of us will be getting good news very soon.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

I'm June 16. Any quess when ours will  be touched. I'm guessing next week Thursday or Friday. So 12 days. Also what can I be doing now so I am prepared when we hopefully get the ok to move to the next step. I am bringing my fiance from the Philippines back to Michigan in the United States. Besides the obvious like buy her a winter coat because she hopefully will be coming in February which is typically our coldest month of the year. I sure hope she will be prepared to freeze. Hahaha

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Tunisia
Timeline
6 minutes ago, Karl miles said:

Thank you all for your support. This has been a very difficult and long process and there's still a long ways to go. Everyday I read and I stay up to date with what's happening. The people  here saved countless phone calls to my attorney. Because I can see everybody is waiting just like me going through the pain. I have been extremely fortunate because I have had the ability to stay with my fiance the entire time. My visa is good in Russia for 3 years and I can stay 6 months at a time. I have a multiple entry visa for the Russian Federation. Now if I might include this. I have to give a big thanks to the Russian Federation. They are an adversary to the United States. They have treated me extremely well every time I enter the airport. The entire time I was in Russia I was treated very very well. My fiance and I took a trip to Israel unfortunately I cannot say the same thing for Israel it was so bad we left within 24 hours of landing in Israel. Are so-called good friends in Israel. That detain me for several hours without food and water interrogated me and intimidated me so bad we both decided to leave. I never had respect for Russia in my lifetime but I do now! This whole process has been learning experience. But I cannot express my thank you for all the people on this list that have contributed and kept me up to date. I think you are.the best  I wish you all the best of luck and I'm sure that all of us will be getting good news very soon.

This is the weirdest thing I've ever seen on here.

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Japan
Timeline
5 minutes ago, Knoka said:

I'm June 16. Any quess when ours will  be touched. I'm guessing next week Thursday or Friday. So 12 days. Also what can I be doing now so I am prepared when we hopefully get the ok to move to the next step. I am bringing my fiance from the Philippines back to Michigan in the United States. Besides the obvious like buy her a winter coat because she hopefully will be coming in February which is typically our coldest month of the year. I sure hope she will be prepared to freeze. Hahaha

I think that's a good guess if uscis can just pleaseeee move :) 

phillipines to michigan... all of you guys are going for extremes... My day in manila was the second hottest day of my life (it was extremely normal for everyone there though! I though I was going to die out of breath! Hheheh) 

2 minutes ago, useful89 said:

You haven't been paying attention!  You missed the one where the US Government can confiscate your belongings and move you into government camps.  His posts have always been weird but I still congratulate him on the NOA2.

PHILIPPINES ONLY!!!  CFO (Commission on Filipinos Overseas) INFO - Can't leave home without it!

PDOS (Pre-Departure Registration and Orientation Seminar) is for ages 20-59.  Peer Counseling is for 13-19 years of age.

GCP (Guidance and Counseling Program) is for K-1 Fiancee and IR/CR-1 spouse ONLY. 

IMG_5168.jpeg

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Indonesia
Timeline
9 minutes ago, useful89 said:

Agreed! Not sure of the point of that randomness. Russian hackers?😳

5 minutes ago, The Squirrel said:

Hey @John & Rose ???? Karl again?

Yep.  But congrats to him.  They got their NOA2.  Still just a little off center but now that adjudicator can get to one of our petitions!  I honestly was surprised.  I could have sworn he was a troll!  

IMG_5168.jpeg

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Japan
Timeline
5 minutes ago, Taden said:

hey guys! any scans today?

@vocaledge put it a few pages before this, but as there weren't too many you might have missed.. (I was going to put the page number for you but couldn't find...)

5 minutes ago, Gators15 said:

Agreed! Not sure of the point of that randomness. Russian hackers?😳

He has been very consistent with the anti-American rhetoric.  I really thought he was a troll but he has his NOA2 and we don't!  LOL  

He actually posted about the government seizing land and belongings and moving people into camps...I was assuming he was talking about WWII Internment Camps but he made it sound like it was happening now.

Edited by John & Rose

IMG_5168.jpeg

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.