stellamahoo

I-129f June 2017 filers (merged)

6,570 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline
3 minutes ago, vocaledge said:

In other news

MIDDAY SCAN 28th November 2017

(Received dates etc will be included, as usual, in the full scan at the end of the work day)

11/28/2017 15
Your Current Status: Case Was Approved 11
WAC1790350041 1
WAC1790350042 1
WAC1790350215 1
WAC1790350223 1
WAC1790350265 1
WAC1790353431 1
WAC1790353782 1
WAC1790356601 1
WAC1790356623 1
WAC1790356672 1
WAC1790356679 1
Your Current Status: Request for Additional Evidence Was Mailed 3
WAC1790350146 1
WAC1790353594 1
WAC1790353778 1
Your Current Status: Withdrawal Acknowledgement Notice Was Sent 1
WAC1790363891 1

@John & Rose our adjuncator better drink some coffee and step up his game. Its getting hot in Rio.. I need to get my Carioca into some cold PA weather    :-P       

also, thank you @vocaledge for providing the scan before my request so I can view it at work -- YOU DA BEST.

I changed my name guys , this is the former Deusebom  .. incase you couldn't tell with the above comments <3

1 minute ago, Jabberwocky1969 said:

I am an old veteran of this. I-130 filer from 1999. Imagine  living through the horror of the December 2000 Clinton amnesty (400,00 cases of illegals flooding the Dallas office alone), all the way thru 9-11, a totally misplaced files and told to refile at the 2.5 year mark (and yes they said I had to repay all fees).

That's when I learned of "Constituent Services" of my elected representatives. I marched down to my senators office ... showed them my DD214 honorable active duty discharge and showed them my case and I told the dude to "fix this stuff." That young staffer looked scared shitless. 

16 years later, divorced with custody of three kids, and back at it!   Don't sweat the "shutdown." But do contact your congress people and tell them to stop playing games with the budget. The Congress passes the budget not the President so get that straight in your heads. 7 months waiting is NOTHING  but we should expect 6 months and should pressure our Rep.s / Senators especially if they are on the Homeland Security Committee that oversees USCIS.

Wow!  That would have been an interesting time too!  Imagine those people that go from NOA1 to POE in under 90 days!  Those poor saps.  They are missing all the fun.

PHILIPPINES ONLY!!!  CFO (Commission on Filipinos Overseas) INFO - Can't leave home without it!

PDOS (Pre-Departure Registration and Orientation Seminar) is for ages 20-59.  Peer Counseling is for 13-19 years of age.

It is required to have the visa in their passport for PDOS and Peer Counseling.

GCP (Guidance and Counseling Program) is for K-1 Fiancee and IR/CR-1 spouse ONLY. 

IMG_5168.jpeg

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Less fights, more cats! 😻

In other news, a bit of money saving, if you don't already know about it...

Skyscanner. 

Check that for your flights. One advantage of getting things done early in the year means that flights will be cheaper than the summer months. 😇

af93aa6be2557994926a082b891ad60e--funny-pets-humor-cat-funnies.jpg

Just now, Lotts said:

Less fights, more cats! 😻

In other news, a bit of money saving, if you don't already know about it...

Skyscanner. 

Check that for your flights. One advantage of getting things done early in the year means that flights will be cheaper than the summer months. 😇

af93aa6be2557994926a082b891ad60e--funny-pets-humor-cat-funnies.jpg

More Cat Fights!!!!

PHILIPPINES ONLY!!!  CFO (Commission on Filipinos Overseas) INFO - Can't leave home without it!

PDOS (Pre-Departure Registration and Orientation Seminar) is for ages 20-59.  Peer Counseling is for 13-19 years of age.

GCP (Guidance and Counseling Program) is for K-1 Fiancee and IR/CR-1 spouse ONLY. 

IMG_5168.jpeg

Timeline
1 minute ago, John & Rose said:

Again, Naes and I have had great off line conversations so it is probably a surprise to her that I have been disrespectful.  Interesting.  Your reality is so distorted.  You don't recall telling me to leave because I am a negative influence on the group? Really?  OK... I still wish you peace and happiness.

I said THE way of speaking to she and Squirrel.... where did that say you directly?  I was referring to your friend who WAS disrespectful, and still is each time he resurfaces the issue.   THATS what I had, and have a problem with, but dont for one second call me a liar, and then say I did things which I absolutely did not do such as estimate 160 days and run people off of the site - its not the case and I won't have my name smeared in such a way without response.

As for you directly, I absolutely do not recall saying that, no.  So by all means, please show me where I did so.  I did state that the negativity and disrespect was not wanted and wasn't good for anyone, but that was not in reference to your date estimations in any way, shape or form.  You very clearly have me confused with somebody else because that never happened as you are describing it at all.

MY PERSONAL K-1 VISA APPLICATION PROCESS
(In progress)

I-192F sent: 6/7/2017

I-129F arrived (by USPS): 6/12/2017 (Date recorded on NOA1)

NOA1 email received: 6/14/2017

NOA1 hard copy recieved: 6/19/2017

RFE Recieved: 12/30/2017

RFE response sent: 1/2/2018
RFE response recieved: 1/3/2018

NOA2: 1/12/2018
NVC Recieved: 1/26/2018
NVC Case Number Assigned: 1/26/2018
NVC Sent To Embassy: 2/2/2018

Medical (London): 2/5/2018

Interview (London): 2/23/2018 - APPROVED

Visa On Hand: 3-2-2018 - Home Delivery

POE (Atlanta, GA): 3/13/2018 (booked)

Timeline
53 minutes ago, John & Rose said:

See!  We are all in the same box and our adjudicator is slow!

It will be interesting to see what happens this week - fingers and toes crossed for everyone in the slow box.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Cambodia
Timeline

Why are people so worried about their estimates when they differ by such a small amount?

And I can see the typical condescending and depressing attitude of Algo-boy once again, as has been demonstrated on this and other threads. Frankly, the litany of errors in the formula leads me to conclude that luck is a major factor in these approximations. 

Thanks to all the rest who post in a positive and helpful manner. 

Cheers

AjIr9Cp.jpgVBcIOnI.giftCxpVPB.gif19B8PJM.gifWJvjtpL.gifv0iSLWp.gif

2079070924_Webp.net-resizeimage(3).png.40aa360e06b2e929a52d4af17362bc4a.png

jDSUBz2.gif

Just now, vocaledge said:

I said THE way of speaking to she and Squirrel.... where did that say you directly?  I was referring to your friend who WAS disrespectful, and still is each time he resurfaces the issue.   THATS what I had, and have a problem with, but dont for one second call me a liar, and then say I did things which I absolutely did not do such as estimate 160 days and run people off of the site - its not the case and I won't have my name smeared in such a way without response.

As for you directly, I absolutely do not recall saying that, no.  So by all means, please show me where I did so.  I did state that the negativity and disrespect was not wanted and wasn't good for anyone, but that was not in reference to your date estimations in any way, shape or form.  You very clearly have me confused with somebody else because that never happened as you are describing it at all.

Yes, he was.  I don't own or control him.  When you quote me and talk about being disrespectful I assume you are talking to me.  My bad.  You must have been talking about another person not in the conversation.

The issue is that the 170 to 180 was NOT negative.  It was the truth.  The 160 was never possible but it isn't negative to suggest an unreachable goal but it is a negative to be honest.  

Let's move on.  This really doesn't matter.  What matters is you and your partner and me and Rose.  We have plenty more obstacles ahead of both of us without worrying about the past.  

Peace?

IMG_5168.jpeg

Timeline
On 11/3/2017 at 9:07 PM, vocaledge said:

I have to say - I dont speak very much but you, sir, are extremely disappointing.  Regardless of if you agree with @The Squirrel or not, the accusations you made at him in the May thread, and now bringing that same negativity to this thread... its disgusting.   And its not the first time either.

Guessing the number of days at 150, 160, 170 or anything else isn't affecting me or my process, but the attitude brought into this forum by you, with your constant jibes and attacks on a guy who is trying to be positive and help... YOU are affecting me, and probably others too, making me not even want to come here and support.be supported.

I seriously think you should consider leaving him to spread his own form of positivity, ad for you to spread yours, because I, for one, am far more affected by this behavior than any overly-hopeful estimate of 160 days.

On 11/3/2017 at 9:09 PM, vocaledge said:

Don't let yourself be dragged into that game.  Keep doing what you're doing - you're a source of hope for me, and if I dont hit 160, or even 170, I will still thank you for keeping me positive and hopeful for that little bit longer than I had been before I was regularly reading these threads, so thank you for all you do.

Please - don't get dragged down.  Keep being positive for everyone here!

On 11/3/2017 at 10:07 PM, vocaledge said:

Your reactions to him and constantly bringing him down ARE negative.

I dont know either of you. All I know is that what I see from you is far more bothersome than anything I see from him, including his estimates.

We all have a right to be as conservative or hopeful as we choose to be.  In my humble opinion, what we don't have the right to do, is to bring each other down and attack the opinions or estimates of others, and that, my friend, is what I see you doing.

Just let him do his thing and you do yours, and stop that side of things in future.  Thats all.

(I also hope for approvals for you, me and everyone else, as soon as possible)

Just for transparency so that anyone who doesn't want to search back can see my messages around the time being accused here.  Unedited.  As you can see, I made no estimates, nor did I tell anybody to leave, or even take sides.

Thank you.

Back to business?

(In progress)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Poland
Timeline

Hi guys,

im 22nd June filler! I’m just wondering how many more books I would read if I won’t be stalking this topic...:) 

I have ups and downs as most of you but recently I’m seriously freaking out and I’m tryng to stop but it doesn’t work for a long time .. ughhhh I’m beneficiary and woman, of course :) - my fiancé is dealing better with it. I just wanted to share my feelings with you but also I’m sorry that this post won’t bring any value here right now :) 

its great to “read you” and be here❤️ 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
19 minutes ago, vocaledge said:

Nobody lied. They made estimates, everyone was clear they were estimates, and they weren't preferred, they were valued, just as anyone elses.

So if you want to talk about morons, and add to the personal insults of DandY - you may feel very free... I had no issue with you until right now - so welcome to his club.

I suggest you go back and re-read some of the posts from moths ago if you are going to make these claims. The 160 assertions were quite strong and there were many unprovoked insults hurled at me because I said the emperor had no clothes. Secondly, you are buying into a false equivalency. Not all estimates are equal. If someone came in and estimated 5 years or 10 days for NOA2, you would not consider them as valuable as anyone else's (hyperbolic to prove a point).

Finally, I do not understand your claim of personal insults in my post. I did not call him a troll if that is what you took as the insults, I said that from his actions I thought he was--that is a true statement. In fact I said I quickly realized I was wrong in that assessment. Everything else is my post are factual statements, is there a fact that you disagree with and have labeled a person insult? If you want to see personal insults, I suggest you backtrack through this thread and see the unprovoked ones hurled my direction. Where was your indignation and condensation then? 

I truly believe you are doing a great service to the folks in the thread posting numbers and deserve much credit and thanks. But I do not believe that grants a pass to accuse me of things I did not do and that were in fact done to me first. But hey, back to the will of the people. If the will of the people is unsubstantiated conjecture, who am I to argue? I leave you to it--I promise to not let facts get in the way again.

18 minutes ago, Bah90 said:

Can somebody expain what will happen in case of government shutdown, please?😔😔😔😢

IF...and it is a BIG IF...the Government shuts down, Federal Governments employees, with the exception of essential workers, would be on unpaid furlough.  

IMG_5168.jpeg

Timeline
2 minutes ago, DandY said:

I suggest you go back and re-read some of the posts from moths ago if you are going to make these claims. The 160 assertions were quite strong and there were many unprovoked insults hurled at me because I said the emperor had no clothes. Secondly, you are buying into a false equivalency. Not all estimates are equal. If someone came in and estimated 5 years or 10 days for NOA2, you would not consider them as valuable as anyone else's (hyperbolic to prove a point).

Finally, I do not understand your claim of personal insults in my post. I did not call him a troll if that is what you took as the insults, I said that from his actions I thought he was--that is a true statement. In fact I said I quickly realized I was wrong in that assessment. Everything else is my post are factual statements, is there a fact that you disagree with and have labeled a person insult? If you want to see personal insults, I suggest you backtrack through this thread and see the unprovoked ones hurled my direction. Where was your indignation and condensation then? 

I truly believe you are doing a great service to the folks in the thread posting numbers and deserve much credit and thanks. But I do not believe that grants a pass to accuse me of things I did not do and that were in fact done to me first. But hey, back to the will of the people. If the will of the people is unsubstantiated conjecture, who am I to argue? I leave you to it--I promise to not let facts get in the way again.

I dont need to go back, I simply checked my posting history and see none of the predictions that I am personally accused of.

I also see from my posts as quoted, that I never took sides, I told you to stop demeaning him and being insulting at the time.

And no, the personally insulting part is that you are claiming I was a part of some mindless drone army rallying with torches to drive away evil-doers... again, as shown in my quoted posts, not true, and insulting to say the least.

If I were that kind of person to keep resurfacing past issues (as you have literally just done by bringing Squirrel into it and stating that "I was right and you were wrong" for no reason other than self-fulfilment.... then I would gladly go back and find your insulting manner, but to be perfectly honest, I have no desire to do so.

I just refuse to be called a mindless drone, accused of running anyone off, or of making predictions that I simply did not do.

(In progress)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline
7 minutes ago, Arizona89 said:

Hi guys,

im 22nd June filler! I’m just wondering how many more books I would read if I won’t be stalking this topic...:) 

I have ups and downs as most of you but recently I’m seriously freaking out and I’m tryng to stop but it doesn’t work for a long time .. ughhhh I’m beneficiary and woman, of course :) - my fiancé is dealing better with it. I just wanted to share my feelings with you but also I’m sorry that this post won’t bring any value here right now :) 

its great to “read you” and be here❤️ 

hey girl. and you're def not alone <3 we are all in the same little boat!

my brother married a lovely Polish native back in 2010 or 2011 I think.  they live here in PA. and my family all went to their (2nd)  wedding in Poland - was a blast.

somehow the children in my family ( me, my twin sister and my younger brother) have all been blessed with finding our mates internationally (unique I know)  and sticking out the lovely immigration process... my sister in law was sworn in years ago ... my twin sister is still knee deep in this process (since last year) because there are some complications with her fiancé living in Germany being a Nigerian native... I don't know details..  and then theres me,  with my Brazilian man...  with quite a story behind it ---   theres a little about me and WELCOME!  

Edited by Lisa & Jorge

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.