stellamahoo

I-129f June 2017 filers (merged)

6,570 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
6 minutes ago, DandY said:

The opposite is also not good. False expectation is more of a moral killer than considered analysis when you are hit in the face with reality.

This is no joke, we you showed up here with crazy posts and claiming 160 days average for us when there was literally no logical way to make that math work, I seriously thought you were a troll trying to get peoples hopes up so you could laugh at them. I realized quickly this was not the case, but...

So here we are again. You had this type of reaction to my predictions from about two months ago--they were doom and gloom and you rallied the troops with torches to align behind you and drive the evil-doer away. But now I ask you, who had the better analysis, you or me? If this week and next week unfold the way past weeks have my prediction from almost 2 months ago will be about as close as you can possibly get to accurate--way more accurate than yours. Way more accurate than VJ was then.  So yeah...I have no idea what I'm talking about :wacko:. About the only other person that was close to accurate (and if this week does not go as projected he will be closer) is John (oh yeah, you also said before not to listen to him either :P).

Do you EVER give up?

I was one of these people that you claim was "rallied troops with torches" to "drive evil-doers away".  I did no such thing.

Do yourself a favor, stop playing a victim because someone had a differing opinion to yours, because quite simply, you're taking it to the point of being personally insulting, not just to those who you took issue with, but also with others who simply gave an opinion with no affiliation to either 'side'.

Add to that, that you have consistently begun complaining even when you are within your 'predicted timeline date'... well your prediction is 170-180 days, so you're well within that - what are you complaining about with your missing box of cases.....??? You're literally a contradiction within yourself and I'm bored of being insulted by you.  Do you expect me to care your box is missing?  Unfortunately I'ma good person, and I do care, and I hope you get your approval very soon, but stop being an offensive, bitter moron. Please.  Gosh.

MY PERSONAL K-1 VISA APPLICATION PROCESS
(In progress)

I-192F sent: 6/7/2017

I-129F arrived (by USPS): 6/12/2017 (Date recorded on NOA1)

NOA1 email received: 6/14/2017

NOA1 hard copy recieved: 6/19/2017

RFE Recieved: 12/30/2017

RFE response sent: 1/2/2018
RFE response recieved: 1/3/2018

NOA2: 1/12/2018
NVC Recieved: 1/26/2018
NVC Case Number Assigned: 1/26/2018
NVC Sent To Embassy: 2/2/2018

Medical (London): 2/5/2018

Interview (London): 2/23/2018 - APPROVED

Visa On Hand: 3-2-2018 - Home Delivery

POE (Atlanta, GA): 3/13/2018 (booked)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
1 hour ago, Martin3517 said:

OMG. May 12/ May 22? I'll be visiting my fiance instead then. Last time I saw her was around that month May 2017 :(:(

your and end of June filer, you should see something towards end of Dec. i'm guessing. So don't make your plans just yet.

6 minutes ago, DandY said:

The opposite is also not good. False expectation is more of a moral killer than considered analysis when you are hit in the face with reality.

This is no joke, we you showed up here with crazy posts and claiming 160 days average for us when there was literally no logical way to make that math work, I seriously thought you were a troll trying to get peoples hopes up so you could laugh at them. I realized quickly this was not the case, but...

So here we are again. You had this type of reaction to my predictions from about two months ago--they were doom and gloom and you rallied the troops with torches to align behind you and drive the evil-doer away. But now I ask you, who had the better analysis, you or me? If this week and next week unfold the way past weeks have my prediction from almost 2 months ago will be about as close as you can possibly get to accurate--way more accurate than yours. Way more accurate than VJ was then.  So yeah...I have no idea what I'm talking about :wacko:. About the only other person that was close to accurate (and if this week does not go as projected he will be closer) is John (oh yeah, you also said before not to listen to him either :P).

I never saw us as the negative influence.  I have had a few messages from people who apologized for what they said at the time.  I only wanted to manage realistic expectations.  We knew that 160 was not even in the realm of possibility for the majority.  People just wanted to hear good news whether it was true or not.  I knew that once we passed 170 and 175 people may be more upset because they believe their approvals are late for some reason.  Actually, we are right on time so far.

We ALL want this to go faster but reality is reality.  It is moving but it is slow.

PHILIPPINES ONLY!!!  CFO (Commission on Filipinos Overseas) INFO - Can't leave home without it!

PDOS (Pre-Departure Registration and Orientation Seminar) is for ages 20-59.  Peer Counseling is for 13-19 years of age.

It is required to have the visa in their passport for PDOS and Peer Counseling.

GCP (Guidance and Counseling Program) is for K-1 Fiancee and IR/CR-1 spouse ONLY. 

IMG_5168.jpeg

1 minute ago, vocaledge said:

Do you EVER give up?

I was one of these people that you claim was "rallied troops with torches" to "drive evil-doers away".  I did no such thing.

Do yourself a favor, stop playing a victim because someone had a differing opinion to yours, because quite simply, you're taking it to the point of being personally insulting, not just to those who you took issue with, but also with others who simply gave an opinion with no affiliation to either 'side'.

Add to that, that you have consistently begun complaining even when you are within your 'predicted timeline date'... well your prediction is 170-180 days, so you're well within that - what are you complaining about with your missing box of cases.....??? You're literally a contradiction within yourself and I'm bored of being insulted by you.  Do you expect me to care your box is missing?  Unfortunately I'ma good person, and I do care, and I hope you get your approval very soon, but stop being an offensive, bitter moron. Please.  Gosh.

I believe that the current issue is that I am being blamed because I put a link up about the potential government shutdown.  I was again the bad guy for reporting facts.  I understand that you feel that only good news should be shared but DandY and I were run off because we estimated 170 to 180 days.  We were the bad influence and negative as you and Squirrel promised no more than 160.  Again, we were the bad guys for some reason.  

You preferred lies over truth and when you hear the truth you label the people telling the truth liars.  It seems to me that you understand the US Government perfectly.  160 is the truth.  180 is fake news.  Seems to me that there are a lot of bitter people here but I'm not sure which one is the moron.

PHILIPPINES ONLY!!!  CFO (Commission on Filipinos Overseas) INFO - Can't leave home without it!

PDOS (Pre-Departure Registration and Orientation Seminar) is for ages 20-59.  Peer Counseling is for 13-19 years of age.

GCP (Guidance and Counseling Program) is for K-1 Fiancee and IR/CR-1 spouse ONLY. 

IMG_5168.jpeg

Timeline
1 minute ago, John & Rose said:

I believe that the current issue is that I am being blamed because I put a link up about the potential government shutdown.  I was again the bad guy for reporting facts.  I understand that you feel that only good news should be shared but DandY and I were run off because we estimated 170 to 180 days.  We were the bad influence and negative as you and Squirrel promised no more than 160.  Again, we were the bad guys for some reason.  

You preferred lies over truth and when you hear the truth you label the people telling the truth liars.  It seems to me that you understand the US Government perfectly.  160 is the truth.  180 is fake news.  Seems to me that there are a lot of bitter people here but I'm not sure which one is the moron.

Hold on just a second.... You're way off base now too.

First, I never said only good news should be shared and have no issue with the link you placed.  I have an issue with this stupid personal vendetta rearing its ugly head every few days like a bad smell.  

I promised 160? No. Never.  At that time I had no opinion of how many days whatsoever, so don't claim things that aren't true, ESPECIALLY when you move forward to claim that I prefer lies over truth...???

Nobody lied. They made estimates, everyone was clear they were estimates, and they weren't preferred, they were valued, just as anyone elses.

So if you want to talk about morons, and add to the personal insults of DandY - you may feel very free... I had no issue with you until right now - so welcome to his club.

(In progress)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline
44 minutes ago, msscarlette said:

Hang in there! They did it to us (June 1st and 2nd) a week ago. They skipped us and started with June 5th.  Your approval is coming this week! :)

:wub: I love you .

Hold on just a second.... You're way off base now too.

First, I never said only good news should be shared and have no issue with the link you placed.  I have an issue with this stupid personal vendetta rearing its ugly head every few days like a bad smell.  

I promised 160? No. Never.  At that time I had no opinion of how many days whatsoever, so don't claim things that aren't true, ESPECIALLY when you move forward to claim that I prefer lies over truth...???

Nobody lied. They made estimates, everyone was clear they were estimates, and they weren't preferred, they were valued, just as anyone elses.

So if you want to talk about morons, and add to the personal insults of DandY - you may feel very free... I had no issue with you until right now - so welcome to his club.

I don't want to get into an argument.  I have no problem calling myself a moron.  If I miss the 180 day estimate, I deserve it.  I would be wrong and I will admit I'm wrong.  And yes, telling all the people that it will be no longer than 160 days was a lie since there was not one shred of evidence in the numbers supporting that.  You knew it wasn't possible but you spread the word just because you are a good positive person.  

Let's get back to reality.  The stress does hurt us all.  

I never meant for any personal attack and if it did come off that way I apologize.  I did not mean to insinuate you are a moron.  Neither is DandY.  Well, maybe we are all morons because we all fell in love with partners up to halfway across the earth and we did this under the most anti-immigration administration in 80 years...so we all have that going for us.

I honestly wish you the best and I hope that we all find peace with our loved ones.  This stress is terrible and again, I apologize if I take it out on people here.

IMG_5168.jpeg

Timeline
Just now, John & Rose said:

I don't want to get into an argument.  I have no problem calling myself a moron.  If I miss the 180 day estimate, I deserve it.  I would be wrong and I will admit I'm wrong.  And yes, telling all the people that it will be no longer than 160 days was a lie since there was not one shred of evidence in the numbers supporting that.  You knew it wasn't possible but you spread the word just because you are a good positive person.  

Let's get back to reality.  The stress does hurt us all.  

I never meant for any personal attack and if it did come off that way I apologize.  I did not mean to insinuate you are a moron.  Neither is DandY.  Well, maybe we are all morons because we all fell in love with partners up to halfway across the earth and we did this under the most anti-immigration administration in 80 years...so we all have that going for us.

I honestly wish you the best and I hope that we all find peace with our loved ones.  This stress is terrible and again, I apologize if I take it out on people here.

You have a very bad recollection of the situation.  I never ever ever ever told people it would be no longer than 160 days.  Stop saying that because its not true.

My position was that both estimates should be valued, and respected, and that the way of speaking to @The Squirrel and @Naes was rude and disrespectful.  I had NOTHING to do with estimates, or lies, or running anyone off... If you call it running you off to say that you guys were crossign a line in the way you were speaking, then so be it, but none of the rest of what you are claiming in respect to me is true.

I have NEVER done the things you claim, and I am totally insulted by you trying to say that I have, after all I do and the time I commit.... seriously - how dare you?!  I wish you all the best with your approval, but please don't speak with me directly any further, I have no desire to communicate with you - thank you.

(In progress)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Greece
Timeline
1 hour ago, Chicagoseal said:

Pretty worthless and useless. There are a few questions regarding K-1 processing times, and they're being avoided like the plague.

I wrote something on their website. I could not contain myself. I was respectful though and tried to speak from well. Below is a portion of what I said.

IMG_1499.PNG

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

I am an old veteran of this. I-130 filer from 1999. Imagine  living through the horror of the December 2000 Clinton amnesty (400,00 cases of illegals flooding the Dallas office alone), all the way thru 9-11, a totally misplaced files and told to refile at the 2.5 year mark (and yes they said I had to repay all fees).

That's when I learned of "Constituent Services" of my elected representatives. I marched down to my senators office ... showed them my DD214 honorable active duty discharge and showed them my case and I told the dude to "fix this stuff." That young staffer looked scared shitless. 

16 years later, divorced with custody of three kids, and back at it!   Don't sweat the "shutdown." But do contact your congress people and tell them to stop playing games with the budget. The Congress passes the budget not the President so get that straight in your heads. 7 months waiting is NOTHING  but we should expect 6 months and should pressure our Rep.s / Senators especially if they are on the Homeland Security Committee that oversees USCIS.

A
I-129F Sent : 2017-06-25

I-129F NOA1 :

I-129F RFE GENERATED

I-129F RFE sent back

I-129F RFE RCVD by USCIS
I-129F NOA2:    2018-04-11

2017-06-29

2018-02-15 

2018-02-28

2018-03-01

NVC Received Date:               2018-04-20       

NVC Case No. assigned:       2018-04-30

NVC Depart Date:                    2018-05-16

Interview Date:                        2018-07-26

Interview Result:                     APPROVED

Visa Received:                         2018-08-03

Arrival Date:                             2018-08-27

AOS filed:                                 2019-02-28

Biometric Appt:                       2019-03-27

AOS Interview:                        2019-08-06

Result: Approved

Green Card Received             2019-08-21

You have a very bad recollection of the situation.  I never ever ever ever told people it would be no longer than 160 days.  Stop saying that because its not true.

My position was that both estimates should be valued, and respected, and that the way of speaking to @The Squirrel and @Naes was rude and disrespectful.  I had NOTHING to do with estimates, or lies, or running anyone off... If you call it running you off to say that you guys were crossign a line in the way you were speaking, then so be it, but none of the rest of what you are claiming in respect to me is true.

I have NEVER done the things you claim, and I am totally insulted by you trying to say that I have, after all I do and the time I commit.... seriously - how dare you?!  I wish you all the best with your approval, but please don't speak with me directly any further, I have no desire to communicate with you - thank you.

Again, Naes and I have had great off line conversations so it is probably a surprise to her that I have been disrespectful.  Interesting.  Your reality is so distorted.  You don't recall telling me to leave because I am a negative influence on the group? Really?  OK... I still wish you peace and happiness.

IMG_5168.jpeg

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.