stellamahoo

I-129f June 2017 filers (merged)

6,570 posts in this topic

14 minutes ago, Adamma Jerome said:

Congratulations I was getting depressed reading the time line lol about government shUT downs lol

Don't feed into it, people like dropping these prospects of doom without any thought on how it may affect others. You get that "LOL" thrown in there, that makes it easier to digest :huh:.

3 minutes ago, The Squirrel said:

Don't feed into it, people like dropping these prospects of doom without any thought on how it may affect others. You get that "LOL" thrown in there, that makes it easier to digest :huh:.

It isn't prospect of doom  it is reality.  This is what we are facing.  We have been through this before.  Ignoring the problem doesn't make it go away.  This is real and with the current administration, it is hard to read.  It is a fact that the budget expires on the 8th.  It is a fact that they are not concerned about that right now.  

We need to know the truth.  I'm sorry if that is bad but I prefer the truth over lies just to make me feel better.  I don't want a shutdown because it screws me and others here badly.  I pray that they sign an extension but that has not beed discussed yet and today the two top democrats cancelled a budget meeting with the President.  

The LOL is important because if we don't laugh we will cry.  I understand that we have different ways of looking at this.  I want to thank you for all that you do.  I just don't believe the "nothing to see here" approach is always the best.

PHILIPPINES ONLY!!!  CFO (Commission on Filipinos Overseas) INFO - Can't leave home without it!

PDOS (Pre-Departure Registration and Orientation Seminar) is for ages 20-59.  Peer Counseling is for 13-19 years of age.

It is required to have the visa in their passport for PDOS and Peer Counseling.

GCP (Guidance and Counseling Program) is for K-1 Fiancee and IR/CR-1 spouse ONLY. 

IMG_5168.jpeg

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

Just saw 4 cases approved on -Nov 28

WAC1790356679

WAC1790356672

WAC1790356623

WAC1790356601

16 minutes ago, Martin3517 said:

OMG. May 12/ May 22? I'll be visiting my fiance instead then. Last time I saw her was around that month May 2017 :(:(

Yep.  I am visiting Rose in 10 days!  This is taking quite a bit longer than originally expected.

PHILIPPINES ONLY!!!  CFO (Commission on Filipinos Overseas) INFO - Can't leave home without it!

PDOS (Pre-Departure Registration and Orientation Seminar) is for ages 20-59.  Peer Counseling is for 13-19 years of age.

GCP (Guidance and Counseling Program) is for K-1 Fiancee and IR/CR-1 spouse ONLY. 

IMG_5168.jpeg

1 minute ago, SatinderSabiee said:

WAC1790356679

WAC1790356672

WAC1790356623

WAC1790356601

Just now, John & Rose said:

Yep.  I am visiting Rose in 10 days!  This is taking quite a bit longer than originally expected.

So i downloaded the Case Tracker. How do i the database thing?

Filed: Other Country: Switzerland
Timeline

What is worse case scenario for pending petitions has this ever affected anything in the past, I've got amnesia since our new president took officec,I'm blind sided by all the fake news tweets he post sigh 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
2 minutes ago, SatinderSabiee said:

WAC1790356679

WAC1790356672

WAC1790356623

WAC1790356601

And yes they are June 8th .

Filed: Other Country: Switzerland
Timeline
2 minutes ago, John & Rose said:

I wish I can but to be honest if it takes us to February well for my income tax gift I'll be headed to across that Atlantic 

Just now, Martin3517 said:

So i downloaded the Case Tracker. How do i the database thing?

Did you get Case Tracker?  If you go to the "Search" page, do a search of 500 and subtract 499 from your WAC#.  Run the search and you will see the 499 before yours and your number should be the last.  Then click on the I-129F to see just the K-1s.

IMG_5168.jpeg

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Vietnam
Timeline

Can someone clarify what a government shutdown would mean for those in different steps? Obviously a shutdown affects those awaiting an NOA2, but how about those who have NOA2 but waiting NVC? And those past NVC awaiting interview at embassy?

I think this is something that everyone would like to know if anyone can answer it...

NOA1 - June 26, 2017

NOA2 - January 17, 2018

NVC # Received - January 31, 2018

1 minute ago, Adamma Jerome said:

What is worse case scenario for pending petitions has this ever affected anything in the past, I've got amnesia since our new president took officec,I'm blind sided by all the fake news tweets he post sigh 

The slowdown here started in April when the administration shifted priority towards work visas over family visas.  It went from less than 3 months to more than 5 months for NOA2.  The current administration is isolationist and immigration is not a priority.  We are just trying to do immigration with an anti-immigration administration.  We will get there.  We just need more patience than our predecessors.

Stay positive.  We will get  through this.

IMG_5168.jpeg

1 hour ago, Martin3517 said:

Hello guys!

I am new here! My first NOA was received June 23d, and the notice date June 27th, I am stressing out. I'm hoping the NOA2 will be here soon. Any advice?

Martin

Hi Martin, welcome

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline
2 hours ago, Chris J said:

So, apparently USCIS is holding a social media "Ask USCIS" on Facebook today. Don't know how legit it will actually be, but they are posting it on Twitter as well to spread the word. If anyone has Facebook, I suggest getting on there and voicing your opinions or questions

20171128_093538.jpg

Pretty worthless and useless. There are a few questions regarding K-1 processing times, and they're being avoided like the plague.

50 minutes ago, Kathy&Edward said:
Just got our approval via text message
Event Date
Service Center : California Service Center
Transferred? No
Consulate : Dominican Republic
I-129F Sent : 2017-05-30
I-129F NOA1 : 2017-06-02
I-129F RFE(s) :  
RFE Reply(s) :  
I-129F NOA2 : 2017-11-28

Congrats 😀😀

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.