stellamahoo

I-129f June 2017 filers (merged)

6,570 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Cambodia
Timeline

If there is a shutdown, calling would lead to no result and there may be nobody answering calls. How would cases be completed if no employees are working?

The employees get furloughed, they do not work and do not get paid for an undetermined time period.

Historically these lasted only a day however with the president we are now stuck with I do fear it can be much worse. Mr. Orange is too unpredictable and reckless. 

AjIr9Cp.jpgVBcIOnI.giftCxpVPB.gif19B8PJM.gifWJvjtpL.gifv0iSLWp.gif

2079070924_Webp.net-resizeimage(3).png.40aa360e06b2e929a52d4af17362bc4a.png

jDSUBz2.gif

Just now, Martin3517 said:

IshTre Thank you!

John & Rose;) How do you the scan the USCIS database? and thank you, i will fill the timeline later.

IMG_1264.JPG.8da274fe9e46f74bd18a556f83256005.JPG

This is me and My Love. 

You are a beautiful couple.  Please stay strong.  This is stressful on relationships.

We use the USCIS Case Tracker app on iPhone and Android.

PHILIPPINES ONLY!!!  CFO (Commission on Filipinos Overseas) INFO - Can't leave home without it!

PDOS (Pre-Departure Registration and Orientation Seminar) is for ages 20-59.  Peer Counseling is for 13-19 years of age.

It is required to have the visa in their passport for PDOS and Peer Counseling.

GCP (Guidance and Counseling Program) is for K-1 Fiancee and IR/CR-1 spouse ONLY. 

IMG_5168.jpeg

5 minutes ago, George & Roth said:

If there is a shutdown, calling would lead to no result and there may be nobody answering calls. How would cases be completed if no employees are working?

The employees get furloughed, they do not work and do not get paid for an undetermined time period.

Historically these lasted only a day however with the president we are now stuck with I do fear it can be much worse. Mr. Orange is too unpredictable and reckless. 

That is the one wild card that was more predictable in the past.  The President and Congress actually thought about the constituents.  I don't feel that right now.  I see the shutdown being spun to talk about how much money was saved by not paying government workers.  Think about it... I am serious.  The people will lose homes and cars and families but there will be so much pride in Washington because of the money saved by not paying employees.

I'm not making any political commentary.  I am just observing what is happening, right or wrong.  The shutdown is not on a front burner anywhere and the politicians are only concerned about delivering a new tax plan by Christmas.  That is their current priority.  

Edited by John & Rose

PHILIPPINES ONLY!!!  CFO (Commission on Filipinos Overseas) INFO - Can't leave home without it!

PDOS (Pre-Departure Registration and Orientation Seminar) is for ages 20-59.  Peer Counseling is for 13-19 years of age.

GCP (Guidance and Counseling Program) is for K-1 Fiancee and IR/CR-1 spouse ONLY. 

IMG_5168.jpeg

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
7 minutes ago, Martin3517 said:

IshTre Thank you!

John & Rose;) How do you the scan the USCIS database? and thank you, i will fill the timeline later.

IMG_1264.JPG.8da274fe9e46f74bd18a556f83256005.JPG

This is me and My Love. 

You guys are an absolutely stunning couple.:D

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

Pretty infuriating when you consider that we are not only verified taxpayers well above the poverty line but we paid huge fees on top of all this. 

A
I-129F Sent : 2017-06-25

I-129F NOA1 :

I-129F RFE GENERATED

I-129F RFE sent back

I-129F RFE RCVD by USCIS
I-129F NOA2:    2018-04-11

2017-06-29

2018-02-15 

2018-02-28

2018-03-01

NVC Received Date:               2018-04-20       

NVC Case No. assigned:       2018-04-30

NVC Depart Date:                    2018-05-16

Interview Date:                        2018-07-26

Interview Result:                     APPROVED

Visa Received:                         2018-08-03

Arrival Date:                             2018-08-27

AOS filed:                                 2019-02-28

Biometric Appt:                       2019-03-27

AOS Interview:                        2019-08-06

Result: Approved

Green Card Received             2019-08-21

Just now, Kathy&Edward said:
K1 Visa
Event Date
Service Center : California Service Center
Transferred? No
Consulate : Dominican Republic
I-129F Sent : 2017-05-30
I-129F NOA1 : 2017-06-02
I-129F RFE(s) :  
RFE Reply(s) :  
I-129F NOA2 : 2017-11-28

CONGRATULATIONS!!!  We all needed to see some good news today!

IMG_5168.jpeg

1 minute ago, John & Rose said:

CONGRATULATIONS!!!  We all needed to see some good news today!

Thank you so much....it's coming your way!!!

Filed: Other Country: Switzerland
Timeline
4 minutes ago, Kathy&Edward said:

Thank you so much....it's coming your way!!!

Congratulations I was getting depressed reading the time line lol about government shUT downs lol

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
55 minutes ago, John & Rose said:

I don't think it will happen but it is certainly a possibility.

Any other year I would have agreed with you. But this is 2017--the times they have a changed--all bets are off!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
55 minutes ago, Jabberwocky1969 said:

That's when we hit the phones and start screaming.

And still....no one will care. No one in the last 50 years has won an election in the U.S. because they promised to make immigration easy or efficient!!!!:( 

8 minutes ago, DandY said:

Any other year I would have agreed with you. But this is 2017--the times they have a changed--all bets are off!

I mentioned in another post that the current administration will probably brag about how much money was saved by not paying government employees.  The employees can lose their homes and families but look how much money was saved!!!

Edited by John & Rose

IMG_5168.jpeg

2 minutes ago, Martin3517 said:

This is what it said on my TImeline: There are not enough recent approvals in the timeline system to accurately approximate when your I-129f will be approved. Please see the Timeline Stats page to see recent approvals.

:unsure:

You are too new!  Right now anticipate between 170 and 180 days.  Expect NOA2 between May 12 and May 22.

IMG_5168.jpeg

9 minutes ago, Adamma Jerome said:

Congratulations I was getting depressed reading the time line lol about government shUT downs lol

Thank you very much....I know I was feeling the same way...I hope today is your day too

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.