stellamahoo

I-129f June 2017 filers (merged)

6,570 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

I have a trusted source at the top in DC .. I'll get the dirt for sure ... I'll keep the group informed ...

A
I-129F Sent : 2017-06-25

I-129F NOA1 :

I-129F RFE GENERATED

I-129F RFE sent back

I-129F RFE RCVD by USCIS
I-129F NOA2:    2018-04-11

2017-06-29

2018-02-15 

2018-02-28

2018-03-01

NVC Received Date:               2018-04-20       

NVC Case No. assigned:       2018-04-30

NVC Depart Date:                    2018-05-16

Interview Date:                        2018-07-26

Interview Result:                     APPROVED

Visa Received:                         2018-08-03

Arrival Date:                             2018-08-27

AOS filed:                                 2019-02-28

Biometric Appt:                       2019-03-27

AOS Interview:                        2019-08-06

Result: Approved

Green Card Received             2019-08-21

8 minutes ago, Jabberwocky1969 said:

That's when we hit the phones and start screaming.

No one will be there to answer the phones! (This was intended to be funny...after I wrote it I realized that it really isn't that funny after all)

Our love is strong.  I will not give the Government the satisfaction of knowing that they can impact my life and love.  This too shall pass.

Edited by John & Rose

PHILIPPINES ONLY!!!  CFO (Commission on Filipinos Overseas) INFO - Can't leave home without it!

PDOS (Pre-Departure Registration and Orientation Seminar) is for ages 20-59.  Peer Counseling is for 13-19 years of age.

It is required to have the visa in their passport for PDOS and Peer Counseling.

GCP (Guidance and Counseling Program) is for K-1 Fiancee and IR/CR-1 spouse ONLY. 

IMG_5168.jpeg

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
14 minutes ago, John & Rose said:

I was afraid someone was going to bring that up!  Yep, there is that possibility.  It would include USCIS, NVC and Embassy staff.  Oh course many others too.  Only essential personnel would be on the clock.  I don't think it will happen but it is certainly a possibility.

I don't get it.

Why are they shutting down?

Read the article, american politics makes no sense to me. 

4 minutes ago, purplepink said:

I don't get it.

Why are they shutting down?

Read the article, american politics makes no sense to me. 

They will have no budget in place.  It has to be approved and right now they are busy doing other things.  Oh, you are right, American politics makes no sense to anyone, even Americans.

I'm from a state that didn't have a budget for 793 days.  It only paid essential bills and many agencies shuttered.  It is all about politics and not the people.

Edited by John & Rose

PHILIPPINES ONLY!!!  CFO (Commission on Filipinos Overseas) INFO - Can't leave home without it!

PDOS (Pre-Departure Registration and Orientation Seminar) is for ages 20-59.  Peer Counseling is for 13-19 years of age.

GCP (Guidance and Counseling Program) is for K-1 Fiancee and IR/CR-1 spouse ONLY. 

IMG_5168.jpeg

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Just letting you all know my midday scan will be slightly later than usual today xx

MY PERSONAL K-1 VISA APPLICATION PROCESS
(In progress)

I-192F sent: 6/7/2017

I-129F arrived (by USPS): 6/12/2017 (Date recorded on NOA1)

NOA1 email received: 6/14/2017

NOA1 hard copy recieved: 6/19/2017

RFE Recieved: 12/30/2017

RFE response sent: 1/2/2018
RFE response recieved: 1/3/2018

NOA2: 1/12/2018
NVC Recieved: 1/26/2018
NVC Case Number Assigned: 1/26/2018
NVC Sent To Embassy: 2/2/2018

Medical (London): 2/5/2018

Interview (London): 2/23/2018 - APPROVED

Visa On Hand: 3-2-2018 - Home Delivery

POE (Atlanta, GA): 3/13/2018 (booked)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
2 minutes ago, John & Rose said:

They will have no budget in place.  It has to be approved and right now they are busy doing other things.  Oh, you are right, American politics makes no sense to anyone, even Americans.

Wow. And to think, my 182 days is December 9th LOL

Just now, vocaledge said:

Just letting you all know my midday scan will be slightly later than usual today xx

That might be good.  There doesn't seem to be much movement so far.  I'm hoping they are having morning progress meetings and will get back to work this afternoon.

IMG_5168.jpeg

1 minute ago, Martin3517 said:

Hello guys!

I am new here! My first NOA was received June 23d, and the notice date June 27th, I am stressing out. I'm hoping the NOA2 will be here soon. Any advice?

Martin

Welcome to the thread Martin.  Best advice is to breathe, relax and let your partner know how much you love them.  This is not a calm sea.  WE will make it but the weather has a tendency to be unpredictable at times.  Fill out your timeline if you haven't done that yet.

IMG_5168.jpeg

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
4 minutes ago, Martin3517 said:

Hello guys!

I am new here! My first NOA was received June 23d, and the notice date June 27th, I am stressing out. I'm hoping the NOA2 will be here soon. Any advice?

Martin

Click on the icon that has your timeline listed on this website.  Enter your information (Date application sent, date of NOA 1) and an estimate of your processing time will be generated which can be found at the bottom of your timeline page. This is general estimate. Follow posts from vocaledge who keeps track of cases being processed at USCIS on a daily basis. And enjoy the community of people that are all in the same boat as you. Welcome June bug thread Martin :D

Edited by IshTre
sent before done

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
3 minutes ago, Martin3517 said:

Hello guys!

Martin

Sit tight and be patient. 

Did you fill out your timeline?

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline
Just now, Deusebom said:

yup

Scream at the Congressmen or their staff (in the case of Massachusetts where the Congressional delegation lives  in DC permanently and rarely, if ever, comes home).

A
I-129F Sent : 2017-06-25

I-129F NOA1 :

I-129F RFE GENERATED

I-129F RFE sent back

I-129F RFE RCVD by USCIS
I-129F NOA2:    2018-04-11

2017-06-29

2018-02-15 

2018-02-28

2018-03-01

NVC Received Date:               2018-04-20       

NVC Case No. assigned:       2018-04-30

NVC Depart Date:                    2018-05-16

Interview Date:                        2018-07-26

Interview Result:                     APPROVED

Visa Received:                         2018-08-03

Arrival Date:                             2018-08-27

AOS filed:                                 2019-02-28

Biometric Appt:                       2019-03-27

AOS Interview:                        2019-08-06

Result: Approved

Green Card Received             2019-08-21

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.