stellamahoo

I-129f June 2017 filers (merged)

6,570 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, John & Rose said:

I did the reverse timeline late last week.  I didn't like what I saw!  It is March or April for POE IF everything goes well!  I still have been going back and forth on the kids school.  I'm guessing it will be a no brainer.  My main goal now is Aira's med before her January 12th birthday.  She turns 15 and the price of medical goes up 9000 php.

Ouch

1 minute ago, Murph4865 said:

We have interview scheduled already for dec 28th she is doing cfo on 13th and medical on 14 n 15 so if all goes well we should fly back usa around 15 of jan

You already have your MNL#?  

PHILIPPINES ONLY!!!  CFO (Commission on Filipinos Overseas) INFO - Can't leave home without it!

PDOS (Pre-Departure Registration and Orientation Seminar) is for ages 20-59.  Peer Counseling is for 13-19 years of age.

It is required to have the visa in their passport for PDOS and Peer Counseling.

GCP (Guidance and Counseling Program) is for K-1 Fiancee and IR/CR-1 spouse ONLY. 

IMG_5168.jpeg

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

I did the reverse timeline late last week.  I didn't like what I saw!  It is March or April for POE IF everything goes well!  I still have been going back and forth on the kids school.  I'm guessing it will be a no brainer.  My main goal now is Aira's med before her January 12th birthday.  She turns 15 and the price of medical goes up 9000 php.

Squeaky bum time on that! Hoping that NVC picks up their current pace for you.

1 minute ago, Murph4865 said:

Yup had that on oct 27th

How long between NOA2 and MNL#?

PHILIPPINES ONLY!!!  CFO (Commission on Filipinos Overseas) INFO - Can't leave home without it!

PDOS (Pre-Departure Registration and Orientation Seminar) is for ages 20-59.  Peer Counseling is for 13-19 years of age.

GCP (Guidance and Counseling Program) is for K-1 Fiancee and IR/CR-1 spouse ONLY. 

IMG_5168.jpeg

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
4 minutes ago, IshTre said:

There are people from mid May who haven't heard a peep. 

That's what scares me!!!!! :)

In all seriousness, the bulk of our date should be processed this week. But up to a third of us may not see it this week and may hit random RFEs or be those 200 day tails. 

How long between NOA2 and MNL#?

USCIS 
NOA1 May 5th
NOA2 October 10
NVC
Recieved October 20th
Recieved Case # MNL
October 27th
Philipine Embassy
Recieved November 20th
Interview Scheduled December 28th

Edited by Murph4865

Timeline
4 minutes ago, John & Rose said:

I have Rose and 2 kids who have never flown or been out of the Philippines before.  I am considering doing the same for them.  Maybe through Hawaii so we have a little time to sight see.  I'm not sure where the best POE would be.  I am also worried that they won't like flying so adding to the already 14 flight to Chicago might not be a good idea.

I honestly think Hawaii is a good POE. Tillie and I will probably do that, stay for a few days since I work at the Pearl Harbor, then fly to Washington to get married.

Timeline
6 minutes ago, Murph4865 said:

We have interview scheduled already for dec 28th she is doing cfo on 13th and medical on 14 n 15 so if all goes well we should fly back usa around 15 of jan

Oh cool. I didn't realize you were a visiting May filer! Welcome. :)

3 minutes ago, Murph4865 said:

USCIS 
NOA1 May 5th
NOA2 October 10
NVC
Recieved October 20th
Recieved Case # MNL
October 27th
Philipine Embassy
Recieved November 20th
Interview Scheduled December 28th

WOW!  If we can get MNL# in 7 days that will really move my plans way up!  Congrats.  I've been hearing 6 weeks to 2 months!

IMG_5168.jpeg

6 hours ago, vocaledge said:

Yup, my dog has to go in cargo... costing me £1200 GBP (probably more than my own ticket).

She doesn't NEED rabies vac, but have had it anyway... all she HAS to have is a 'fit to fly' certificate from the vet 7 to 10 days before we leave.

Have you ever thought about sailing? We looked into both flying and sailing for our two cocker spaniels. We discovered that for those of us leaving the UK for the USA, the Queen Mary 2 uniquely allows pets and provides an amazing service for them for less than the flight/courier costs. I know environmentally cruises footprint isn’t great but only marginally worse than flying....and yah, I couldn’t stand the idea of putting them in the cargo hold. 

It’s a special voyage from Southampton to New York and offers the perfect transition experience...and early honeymoon. Check it out! 

Just now, DandY said:

No prob. You filed a month before us, you should be approved before us!

All depends on CO in manila

Timeline
Just now, John & Rose said:

WOW!  If we can get MNL# in 7 days that will really move my plans way up!  Congrats.  I've been hearing 6 weeks to 2 months!

I think the 6-8 was NOA2 to MNL#. He was 2.5--still really good these days.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.