Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
5 hours ago, Lotts said:

URGHHHHHHHHHHHH.

Β 

I mean, I'm happy for all of you getting your NOA2s REAL soon...Β 

Β 

I'm on day 151... Blurgh!i-hate-waiting.png?w=1000

Us too! I hope we get our NOA 2 before the year ends. Our estimated dates keep changing and was getting wuite frustrating.Β 

Filed/SentΒ  i-129F: 06.26.17

NOA1: 06.30.17

RFE Received: 01.16.18

RFE Sent: 01.23.18

RFE Response Received: 01.24.18

NOA2: 01.31.18

NVC File Received: 02.08.18

NVC Case Number Assigned: 02.09.18

NVC Status "at NVC": 02.09.18

NVC Status "in Transit": 02.15.18

NVC Status "Ready": 02.16.18

Medical: 02.20.18 - Got the packet! :)

NBI Clearance: 02.27.18

CFO: 02.26.18

Interview: 03.12.18 --- Passed!

VOH: 03.16.18

POE: 04.02.18

3 hours ago, Naes said:

"Assumptions" is our family name in VJ πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Β 

if i I see a lot more of weirdos happening it can mean something. But because we cleared all of April, I don't think it will affect much.

Β 

@The Squirrel

and the silent noa2 cases won't affect anything in a bad way if not in a good way of jumping maybe a 5% (cause only a little partΒ of that maintenance day could actually show an affect with most likely having 150s unupdated) would only affect a day or two toward a good way of the review and that wouldn't much affect the result as long as we don't see it getting worse in the future.

i think we need to start a dictionary with all the words we use here and the actual meaning hahahaha

I was out for 2 days and feel lost and will have to catch up a looooooooot :D

N-400: 12/05/2023 (confirmed fingerprints are re-used)

Interview scheduled for: 05/09/2024

Β 

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Japan
Timeline
19 minutes ago, Swissmiss82 said:

i think we need to start a dictionary with all the words we use here and the actual meaning hahahaha

I was out for 2 days and feel lost and will have to catch up a looooooooot :D

I'm on it 😁

16 minutes ago, Naes said:

I'm on it 😁

hahaha noooo gurl, you already do enough lol

Β 

it better be raining NOA2's tonight, tomorrow morning I wanna wake up and cry from joy!

N-400: 12/05/2023 (confirmed fingerprints are re-used)

Interview scheduled for: 05/09/2024

Β 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
7 hours ago, koalaloveswallaby said:

I saw a girl on Instagram from the UK (same as my fiance) whose application was sent in mid June and her case was accepted in late September. And her flight is booked and everything and she's moving here shortly. Whaaat?!Β 

Β 

We got our NOA1 June 20 and still nothing yet. No word. Makes me wonder if I should be worried? I've been struggling with feeling bummed out a lot lately since it seems like it's dragging on. Watching the estimate go from September to October, November, December... Every week that passes it jumps out a week. Makes it feel like it's not moving forward. It has been even harder than I imagined it would be. But it looks like most people are waiting still so it's not just us? Sorry for like rambling, I was just so shocked! Hoping we didn't do something horribly wrong to make it take so long just to hear something... Anything. She is so lucky! Jeez!Β 

Was this case expedited?

23 minutes ago, KandW said:

Was this case expedited?

Yes, it is an expedite. Either her fiance is currently an active duty personnel going forΒ deployment or he has a medical emergency.Β 

Β 

A handful of the June filers were just approved mid November.Β 

Edited by msscarlette

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Timeline
9 hours ago, Naes said:

Β They're leaving in december 22nd they have all the expedite and cost me as much as my own medical exam... per cat...

Β 

I look at them and whisper : if you run away now, I'll charge you...

Β 

also adding: California doesn't ask for anything from the cats!Β 

Β 

I think because I'm not neutered they're more concerned about me... (see it's always about the babies) πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ

What company did you use???Β 

I have 1 cat and they are asking for £1000+ 😐

That includes pick up to LHR, 1 night in kennels, custom crate, preflight medical, passport, flight, and handling at BWI.

Timeline
17 minutes ago, msscarlette said:

Yes, it is an expedite. Either her fiance is currently an active duty personnel going forΒ deployment or he has a medical emergency.Β 

Β 

A handful of the June filers were just approved mid November.Β 

At this point I'm like, does it even matter if one case was approved each month?Β 

Β 

What areΒ we going to say, hey dude you approved that.. I mean we know 3500 others aren't approved... and this thought gives me a good nights sleep every night..

Timeline
1 minute ago, Lotts said:

That includes pick up to LHR, 1 night in kennels, custom crate, preflight medical, passport, flight, and handling at BWI.

We are carrying them with us, two cats in cabin. Delta let's up to 4 animals per flight in the main cabin.Β 

Β 

I think I'm going to pay 150 or 200$ per cat Β for the flight.

Β 

and for the flight I just need a health certificate and microchip certificate.Β 

california doesn't ask for anything for cats but it is better to have rabies shots, cause it is mandatory for dogs and some animal inspectors ask for cats too.

Timeline
4 minutes ago, Lotts said:

May be cheaper if you go via Dublin or Paris. You should be able to take cats in the cabin from those airports. In UK, they treat all animals as Cargo. Ireland you can also do POE preΒ clearance.

Timeline
6 minutes ago, Lotts said:

Are they making you have a titer test for rabies? Cause UK like Japan is pretty hard to pass that and take extremely expensive, however I didn't do it cause my cat is not coming back to japan and after I explained it they said it's ok.

Timeline
1 minute ago, June2017UK said:

May be cheaper if you go via Dublin or Paris. You should be able to take cats in the cabin from those airports. In UK, they treat all animals as Cargo. Ireland you can also do POE preΒ clearance.

I didn't know that... I'm really lucky about this cat issue then !! One my cats is Scottish fold and they don't let them in cargo!Β 

Timeline
6 hours ago, SM2017 said:

Us too! I hope we get our NOA 2 before the year ends. Our estimated dates keep changing and was getting wuite frustrating.Β 

I mean, I wouldn't be so mad if I didn't send my other half the application and some treats in a care package back IN APRIL. He mailed it on June 28th. πŸ˜’

I've been waiting aaaaaaaaaaaaaaages. πŸ˜’πŸ˜’πŸ˜’πŸ˜’πŸ˜’πŸ˜’πŸ˜’πŸ˜’πŸ˜’

Β 

I'm gonna throttle him when I see him... Then hug him, I suppose πŸ˜‚

Β 
Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.