stellamahoo

I-129f June 2017 filers (merged)

6,570 posts in this topic

12 minutes ago, Shawn & Rizalyn said:

167 days today, praying and keep my fingers crossed for this week

You are also June 12th, so good luck, this may be your week as well. Is your case also 1+2 like John's? That helps a lot.

We are June 5th! Hoping that we hear back this week! Thanks for all of the info, everyone :)

I-129F Filed: May 25, 2017 || I-129F NOA1: June 5, 2017 || I-129F NOA2: November 27, 2017 || NVC Case Received and NVC Case Number Assigned: January 11, 2018 || French Consulate Received: February 5, 2018 || Interview Date: March 7, 2018 || K-1 Visa Received: March 17, 2018 || US Entry: April 6, 2018 || Wedding Date: April 21, 2018

AOS/EAD/AP Filed: June 20, 2018 (received June 22, 2018) || NOA1 e-notification: July 13, 2018 (Recorded as June 25, 2018 online) || RFE 1: July 30, 2018 (received August 3, 2018) || Biometrics Appointment: August 6, 2018 || RFE Response Sent: August 6, 2018 || Interview Ready to be Scheduled: September 24, 2018 || EAD/AP Approved: October 10, 2018 || Card Mailed: October 12, 2018 || Card Received: October 16, 2018 || Interview Scheduled Notification: November 14, 2018

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
17 minutes ago, The Squirrel said:

You are also June 12th, so good luck, this may be your week as well. Is your case also 1+2 like John's? That helps a lot.

Haven't heard that before. Does having a k2 with along with a K1 help the approval process? Or do you mean something else?

There are lots of NOA2s coming in mail without an update on case tracker.

Please register for informed delivery if it is applicable in your region

USPS INFORMED DELIVERY https://informeddelivery.usps.com/box/pages/intro/start.action

NVC (603)-334-0700

USCIS - 800-375-5283

What to do after NOA2 Approval? How to contact NVCClick here for info - https://goo.gl/KggThF

How to talk to a live person at USCIShttps://goo.gl/54z5bZ

If you cannot get NVC on the phone try this - https://secureforms.travel.state.gov/ask-nvc.php

Official K1 details and flow

https://travel.state.gov/content/travel/en/us-visas/immigrate/family-immigration/nonimmigrant-visa-for-a-fiance-k-1.html

07/21/2017 - Petition Mailed to Dallas, TX.

07/24/2017 - NOA1 Received date. (From Hard Copy notice).

07/26/2017 - NOA1 Notice date. (From Hard Copy notice).

07/31/2017 - NOA 1 Hard copy received in mail

03/26/2018 - NOA 2 Approval

03/30/2018 - NOA 2 Hard copy received in mail

John Gina BW 300.jpg

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
5 hours ago, JSCGPV said:

What's crazy is my original timeline date was this week. Now its pushed back to Jan 12-16. Like I said all along though, if it all goes smooth with no RFE or denial I will take the wait. Its not fun and I realize some people have time restrictions, but in my case I can wait even though I'd rather it be sooner. A year from now we will have forgotten about the long wait because we will be with our better halves. :D

Think yourself lucky.  Mine was September 12th when I signed up to VJ... THATS crazy.

4 hours ago, The Squirrel said:

NOTE: everything you see here is possible due to work of, and we should thank @Naes, @vocaledge and @Shoegum ! THANK YOU GUYS !  

To continue, you can see the first part if you click here, but first copy of all weeks overview, as it is very important. Please take note how numbers go up, and the "peak" week being 1st full week of June (5th - 9th). This coming week is the week that gets those number down to around (hopefully below) 500 mark. Here are the weeks:     

1st week  - 107 cases left

2nd week - 140 cases left

3rd week  - 301 cases left

4th week   - 534 cases left

The Hump- 473 cases left

1st week  - 883 cases left

2nd week - 775 cases to go

3rd week  - 836 cases to go

Last week - 763 cases to go

The "Hump" week is the 6th lowest week in numbers of all 9 weeks. It was a 4 day week, as Monday May 29th was a holiday. So if you should spread the numbers over 5 days, it is about 95 cases per day left. In reality this is what it looks like:

May 30th with  264

May 31st with   64 

June  1st with   38

June 2nd with 127

------------------------------

Week Total :   473

May 30th still looks big with 264 cases, but keep in mind that 2 weeks ago it had 422 cases, so it is largely done, about 38%. Other 3 days can get done completely with 45 touches per day this week should they decide to get them out of the way. That we will see in first couple of days this week.

And next is finally the first week of June that will get obliterated this week. It counts whopping 883 cases, of total 975 it had 5 working days ago (10% done). Days are as follows:

June 5th  -  185

June 6th  -   246

June 7th  -   116

June 8th  -   189 

June 9th  -   147

---------------------------

Total  -  883  cases untouched

June 5th was the second highest day in all 44 days combined for May + June. Today it is the 8th highest day. It is actually third highest day in it's own week, as it has melted down below June 8th with 189 cases. June 6th is still in top 4 for the same period. There are only 5 days left with over 200 cases. Important day here for us June filers is June 12th, as it has to get shaved down. It is currently the highest day of both months combined, and a leader of the first following untouched week (2nd week in June 12th - 16th) 

Mon June 12th with 286  (untouched)

Mon June 19th with 279 (untouched)

Tue May 30th with  264  

Tue June  6th with  246 

Mon June 26th with 232 (untouched) 

Mon May 22nd with 193

Thu June 8th with   189 (untouched)

Mon June  5th with 185

to be continued ....

I love when you take the numbers and write these analysis posts, they genuinely make me happy.

MY PERSONAL K-1 VISA APPLICATION PROCESS
(In progress)

I-192F sent: 6/7/2017

I-129F arrived (by USPS): 6/12/2017 (Date recorded on NOA1)

NOA1 email received: 6/14/2017

NOA1 hard copy recieved: 6/19/2017

RFE Recieved: 12/30/2017

RFE response sent: 1/2/2018
RFE response recieved: 1/3/2018

NOA2: 1/12/2018
NVC Recieved: 1/26/2018
NVC Case Number Assigned: 1/26/2018
NVC Sent To Embassy: 2/2/2018

Medical (London): 2/5/2018

Interview (London): 2/23/2018 - APPROVED

Visa On Hand: 3-2-2018 - Home Delivery

POE (Atlanta, GA): 3/13/2018 (booked)

Timeline
57 minutes ago, The Squirrel said:

What is a 1+2?

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

URGHHHHHHHHHHHH.

I mean, I'm happy for all of you getting your NOA2s REAL soon... 

I'm on day 151... Blurgh!i-hate-waiting.png?w=1000

41 minutes ago, JSCGPV said:

Haven't heard that before. Does having a k2 with along with a K1 help the approval process? Or do you mean something else?

2 minutes ago, Shawn & Rizalyn said:

What is a 1+2?

Sorry guys, starting a forum lingo here :lol::lol:. With 1+2 I meant: 1 fiancé + 2 kids. 

This goes back to a Q&A with an ex-employee at USCIS, right here on VJ. He said that agents get a point for every case they approve, and that is the way they  grade their work production. When there is a case with kids involved, the agent gets 1 point for fiancé + 1 additional point per every kid. Hence they get bonus points. As he said, they love those cases.    

Timeline
6 minutes ago, The Squirrel said:

Sorry guys, starting a forum lingo here :lol::lol:. With 1+2 I meant: 1 fiancé + 2 kids. 

This goes back to a Q&A with an ex-employee at USCIS, right here on VJ. He said that agents get a point for every case they approve, and that is the way they  grade their work production. When there is a case with kids involved, the agent gets 1 point for fiancé + 1 additional point per every kid. Hence they get bonus points. As he said, they love those cases.    

Ah yes, I am a 1+2. 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: France
Timeline

Hello guys, 

Hope you all had a great weekend, feeling very excited about next week !

QUESTION 

If getting an RFE about more evidences of ongoing relationship.. (I can smell we are getting an RFE, just trying to get prepared in every possibilities) 

Can we submit pictures together, flight ticket, hotel receipt.. About our vacation this summer ? (So dated after filing the petition) 

Thanks in advance ^_^

Timeline
48 minutes ago, The Squirrel said:

Ahh ok I knew what you meant by 1+2, I just didn't realize that they would get bonus points. lol I'm 1+1, but still.......

1 minute ago, Naes said:

I knew I should have made some babies along the way...

It's never too late. Ha Ha

There are lots of NOA2s coming in mail without an update on case tracker.

Please register for informed delivery if it is applicable in your region

USPS INFORMED DELIVERY https://informeddelivery.usps.com/box/pages/intro/start.action

NVC (603)-334-0700

USCIS - 800-375-5283

What to do after NOA2 Approval? How to contact NVCClick here for info - https://goo.gl/KggThF

How to talk to a live person at USCIShttps://goo.gl/54z5bZ

If you cannot get NVC on the phone try this - https://secureforms.travel.state.gov/ask-nvc.php

Official K1 details and flow

https://travel.state.gov/content/travel/en/us-visas/immigrate/family-immigration/nonimmigrant-visa-for-a-fiance-k-1.html

07/21/2017 - Petition Mailed to Dallas, TX.

07/24/2017 - NOA1 Received date. (From Hard Copy notice).

07/26/2017 - NOA1 Notice date. (From Hard Copy notice).

07/31/2017 - NOA 1 Hard copy received in mail

03/26/2018 - NOA 2 Approval

03/30/2018 - NOA 2 Hard copy received in mail

John Gina BW 300.jpg

Timeline
39 minutes ago, Jolie&Charles said:

Hello guys, 

Hope you all had a great weekend, feeling very excited about next week !

QUESTION 

If getting an RFE about more evidences of ongoing relationship.. (I can smell we are getting an RFE, just trying to get prepared in every possibilities) 

Can we submit pictures together, flight ticket, hotel receipt.. About our vacation this summer ? (So dated after filing the petition) 

Thanks in advance ^_^

Praying you don’t get RFE. But I would have it ready just in case. I did the same. I visited in 4th of July and end of November we went to Hong Kong. I made copies of everything. And ofcourse she has all the originals except for the boarding passes for when I came home.

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Japan
Timeline
2 minutes ago, Daniel P said:

Hi guys. After my last post, I started to think about a way to compare different months when it comes to length of time from Received to Approved, to try to identify a possible tendency over the months.

The first problem was to actually get the data from April, that had to be old enough so that the cases in it hadn't been touched yet. Unfortunately the oldest raw data @Naes had wasn't as old, but she did a wonderful job modifying it so that it showed the most probable received dates for all already touched cases. Believe me when I say that wasn't a job of a few minutes, so I can't thank her enough!

After that, the next problem was to find a way to compare April and May, something that initially wasn't possible since the "conditions" for both months weren't the same. Why? Simply because April had had "more time" to accumulate cases with longer approval times (long cases that May will also eventually have, but it's just to soon for them to show up).

So I thought, ok, in order to be able to compare them let's give them the same amount of time. From the last day that May received cases (05/31/17) up to the day of the last scan (11/20/17), a number of 173 days passed. Since the last day of April to receive cases was 04/28/17, for this month I only considered cases approved within the next 173 days (up to 10/18/17), just like May.

In other words, what I'm trying to do here is to compare what happened within the next 173 days after that last day of both, April and May, received cases.

And the graph below is what I came up with.

In that time, with a total of 1412 and 1522 approved cases respectively:

• April had a global mean of 153.12 days from Received to Approval date, with a standard deviation of 15.08 days.
  • May had a global mean of 169.95 days from Received to Approval date, with a standard deviation of 9.46 days.

As you guys can see, the tendency clearly worsened from April to May, with less disperse lengths of time for the latter, which is good because that means more people get their cases approved in "around" the same time, but with higher lenghts of time for those cases to actually get approved.

I'm hoping to see how that tendency improves from June on, we'll just have to wait a little for the next report ;)

5a1b557a2b70e_ComparisonAprilandMay.png.1f9844f73fd7092ae99ae62590352e61.png

Thank you!

Exactly why I thought june was going to start around day 160! Did you also have that "Poor April filers" feeling... it is so inconsistent it's ridiculous! 

It is getting better and hope worth the June data we will se the improvement! (Well otherwise Daniel.. we are the ones who'll get real s**tty experience 😊😂😂)

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.