stellamahoo

I-129f June 2017 filers (merged)

6,570 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Haiti
Timeline
54 minutes ago, The Squirrel said:

There were two Haiti members in May topic. Maybe one in May one in April, but there definitely were from Haiti. I am not sure if you are checking this forum on your phone, but if you go on your computer, you will see different countries' flags below the members name. Go through May topic and you will find them, I am sure they will help you with your concerns.  

Thank you so much for that information I always go on my phone so I guess I don't see all the information so I'm going to go on my laptop thank you so much

I'm praying for us all 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
4 hours ago, John & Rose said:

No need to apologize. This wait is truly having a terrible impact on our lives. We will get through this. We have to separate the process from the reason for the process. We are all frustrated but that should make your resolve to be with our loved ones even stronger. Don’t give the process the satisfaction of knowing it is winning. Stay strong and love deeper. True love will ALWAYS win!

Amen brother, amen.

Also, if we have the means, let's visit our fiancee as often as we can. It's a good way to keep us distracted from the frustrating and unbelievably long wait. I visit Tillie in Manila every 2 or 3 months because I feel too sad if I don't see her longer than that. We talk and video chat everyday but that doesn't seem enough for us.

I just learned that some K-1 beneficiaries from the Philippines were asked to fill out a form after their embassy interview. This happens if the CO sees the need to do further background checks on the beneficiary. This, in turn,  would further delay the issuance of the visa for another 2-3 months. 

2 minutes ago, Tony and Tillie said:

Amen brother, amen.

Also, if we have the means, let's visit our fiancee as often as we can. It's a good way to keep us distracted from the frustrating and unbelievably long wait. I visit Tillie in Manila every 2 or 3 months because I feel too sad if I don't see her longer than that. We talk and video chat everyday but that doesn't seem enough for us.

I just learned that some K-1 beneficiaries from the Philippines were asked to fill out a form after their embassy interview. This happens if the CO sees the need to do further background checks on the beneficiary. This, in turn,  would further delay the issuance of the visa for another 2-3 months. 

As a matter of fact, I will be in Manila on December 9 for a visit. I was hoping to bring them back with me. Now I am just hoping to have NOA2 by then!  Lol

Either way, it is going to be awesome spending time with Rose and the kids. We will get them to their new home as soon as possible. 

PHILIPPINES ONLY!!!  CFO (Commission on Filipinos Overseas) INFO - Can't leave home without it!

PDOS (Pre-Departure Registration and Orientation Seminar) is for ages 20-59.  Peer Counseling is for 13-19 years of age.

It is required to have the visa in their passport for PDOS and Peer Counseling.

GCP (Guidance and Counseling Program) is for K-1 Fiancee and IR/CR-1 spouse ONLY. 

IMG_5168.jpeg

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
19 minutes ago, John & Rose said:

As a matter of fact, I will be in Manila on December 9 for a visit. I was hoping to bring them back with me. Now I am just hoping to have NOA2 by then!  Lol

Either way, it is going to be awesome spending time with Rose and the kids. We will get them to their new home as soon as possible. 

That's great to hear! I sure hope you get your NOA2, soon.

I was in Manila from November 1 to 9 for Tillie's birthday. I will be back in January to celebrate my birthday with her. We are taking a quick trip to Coron, Palawan. In the original plan, we kind of hoped we'd going back to WA together too.😂

I work with government contracts and was kind of expecting this delay in the process, but not quite this long, though. So, Tillie and I are playing with ideas of getting a condo near her place of work. She drives to work everyday and the traffic situation in Manila is taking it's toll on her. Driving thru horrible traffic everyday, then worrying about the K-1 delays when she's home. She deserves some comfort right there.😀

4 minutes ago, Tony and Tillie said:

That's great to hear! I sure hope you get your NOA2, soon.

I was in Manila from November 1 to 9 for Tillie's birthday. I will be back in January to celebrate my birthday with her. We are taking a quick trip to Coron, Palawan. In the original plan, we kind of hoped we'd going back to WA together too.😂

I work with government contracts and was kind of expecting this delay in the process, but not quite this long, though. So, Tillie and I are playing with ideas of getting a condo near her place of work. She drives to work everyday and the traffic situation in Manila is taking it's toll on her. Driving thru horrible traffic everyday, then worrying about the K-1 delays when she's home. She deserves some comfort right there.😀

Amen!!!  Traffic in Manila is ridiculous. I couldn’t imagine trying to drive there!  I’ll stick with Grab and tricycles for to short trips. I have not tried a Jeepney yet and if I’m lucky I never will!

My future asawa lives in Pateros but this trip I’m staying at Hotel H2O at the Manila Ocean Park. I love watching the sunset over a Manila Bay from the bar at the hotel (where I originally met Rose). 

Do the condo. It is worth the comfort. I will do anything for Rose and the kids to make their lives a little easier and more comfortable. 

PHILIPPINES ONLY!!!  CFO (Commission on Filipinos Overseas) INFO - Can't leave home without it!

PDOS (Pre-Departure Registration and Orientation Seminar) is for ages 20-59.  Peer Counseling is for 13-19 years of age.

GCP (Guidance and Counseling Program) is for K-1 Fiancee and IR/CR-1 spouse ONLY. 

IMG_5168.jpeg

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Netherlands
Timeline
39 minutes ago, John & Rose said:

Amen!!!  Traffic in Manila is ridiculous. I couldn’t imagine trying to drive there!  I’ll stick with Grab and tricycles for to short trips. I have not tried a Jeepney yet and if I’m lucky I never will!

My future asawa lives in Pateros but this trip I’m staying at Hotel H2O at the Manila Ocean Park. I love watching the sunset over a Manila Bay from the bar at the hotel (where I originally met Rose). 

Do the condo. It is worth the comfort. I will do anything for Rose and the kids to make their lives a little easier and more comfortable. 

Jeepney rides are fun in their own way, esp if you're the only white person on the ride! ^_^ Although - I'm not very tall, so that helped.

I managed to navigate my own Jeepney rides during my 4 months in Manila, including the whole "Bayad Po". Fun times, good memories!

K1                                                                                            AoS                                                                                                                                 N-400

I-129F Received: 05-June-2017                                        AoS, EAD & AP Filed: 15-June-2018                                                                         N-400 Filed: 29-Sept-2020

NOA2: 09-January-2018                                                      NOA1 on all three: 27-June-2018                                                                             NOA1: 28-Sept-2020

NVC Received/Case #: 24-January-2018                         Biometrics: 20-July-2018                                                                                           Interview Date: 16-Feb-2021

Consulate Received: 02-February-2018                           Case Ready For Interview: 24-July-2018                                                                 Oath Ceremony: 18-Feb-2021

Interview: 13-March-2018                                                   EAD & AP Approvals: 18-October-2018                                                                   Expedited under section 319(b) - overseas military orders

VOH: 17-March-2018                                                           Interview Scheduled: 8-April-2019 / Rescheduled on 17-April-2019                  Biometrics re-used from AOS application. Skipped ROC

POE (LAX): 11-April-2018                                                    Interview Date: 28-April-2019 - APPROVED!

4 minutes ago, Hadassah123 said:

Jeepney rides are fun in their own way, esp if you're the only white person on the ride! ^_^ Although - I'm not very tall, so that helped.

I managed to navigate my own Jeepney rides during my 4 months in Manila, including the whole "Bayad Po". Fun times, good memories!

I’m a big guy and something about a nice ride in a packed jeepney on a 100 degree day sounds fun but I will stick with the air conditioned Grab!

IMG_5168.jpeg

Timeline
7 minutes ago, John & Rose said:

I’m a big guy and something about a nice ride in a packed jeepney on a 100 degree day sounds fun but I will stick with the air conditioned Grab!

Can imagine, haha! :) 

K1                                                                                            AoS                                                                                                                                 N-400

I-129F Received: 05-June-2017                                        AoS, EAD & AP Filed: 15-June-2018                                                                         N-400 Filed: 29-Sept-2020

NOA2: 09-January-2018                                                      NOA1 on all three: 27-June-2018                                                                             NOA1: 28-Sept-2020

NVC Received/Case #: 24-January-2018                         Biometrics: 20-July-2018                                                                                           Interview Date: 16-Feb-2021

Consulate Received: 02-February-2018                           Case Ready For Interview: 24-July-2018                                                                 Oath Ceremony: 18-Feb-2021

Interview: 13-March-2018                                                   EAD & AP Approvals: 18-October-2018                                                                   Expedited under section 319(b) - overseas military orders

VOH: 17-March-2018                                                           Interview Scheduled: 8-April-2019 / Rescheduled on 17-April-2019                  Biometrics re-used from AOS application. Skipped ROC

POE (LAX): 11-April-2018                                                    Interview Date: 28-April-2019 - APPROVED!

Timeline

@Naes - just noticed your status now too. Platinum Lurker..... :lol: Fits you well, Ms September! ^_^

image.png.143d261e2c959bf74fb01ef04f3183db.png

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Norway
Timeline

Estimates/Stats :
Based on timeline data, your I129f may be adjudicated between January 10, 2018 and January 12, 2018* (RFEs at the Texas Service Center typically add an extra 30 days, which has been added to the estimated processing time). 

I can’t like this, and why are they adding 30 days ?! So odd <_<

:K1 Visa

Service Center : California Service Center on 2017-06-16

Consulate : Sweden

I-129F Sent                              : 2017-06-13
I-129F NOA1                           : 2017-06-20
I-129F NOA2                           : 2017-12-23
NVC Received                         : 2018-01-24
NVC Case # Assigned           : 2018-01-25
NVC DS-160 Filled Out          : 2018-01-27
NVC In Transition                   : 2018-01-31
NVC Received at Embassy   : 2018-02-05
Received Email/Package 3   : 2018-02-05
Paid Embassy Fee - 265$      : 2018-02-05

Received Confirmation          : 2018-02-07
for Embassy Interview        

Medical                                    : 2018-02-21
Embassy Interview                 : 2018-03-01

Received Additional Info       : 2018-03-01

from the STK Embassy

221 (g)

Medical Sent to Embassy     : 2018-03-01

Sent on email additional       : 2018-03-09

info to the STK Embassy

CEAC Admin Status               : 2018-03-09

Medical Arrived STK              : 2018-03-14

Embassy

CEAC Denied 212(a)(4).       : 2018-03-27

CEAC Denial letter email.     : 2018-04-03

Hired Lawyer                          : 2018-04-12

Complaint sent in                  : 2018-04-20

CEAC Issued                           : 2018-05-10??

Embassy Approved                : 2018-03-??

Passport Sent from STK       : 2018-03-??

Passport in hand                    : 2018-03-??

POE - Orlando Airport            : 2018-05-31??

Wedding day                           : 2018-08-08??

Timeline
15 minutes ago, Jeanette & Jason said:

Estimates/Stats :
Based on timeline data, your I129f may be adjudicated between January 10, 2018 and January 12, 2018* (RFEs at the Texas Service Center typically add an extra 30 days, which has been added to the estimated processing time). 

Mine doesn't say that! 

I think it's because (looking at your timeline), you entered the details incorrectly. 

Texas is only the lockbox where all our petitions are sent to, from where they get sent to California (and previously to the other service centers). Texas does not process anything in that sense, just a collecting spot. 

So your service center should just be California.

Edit to add: unless yours is a rare one that started processing in Texas? Your timeline is confusing in terms of how long it took to get to California. 

Edit 2: did not notice your NOA1 date initially, good thing @John & Rose did!

Edited by Hadassah123

10 minutes ago, Jeanette & Jason said:

Estimates/Stats :

Yes. Truly bizarre. Try losing the the Texas and just start everything in California. Your NOA1 date is weird too. Did you actually get an RFE before your NOA1?  I think you are just confusing the system here!

IMG_5168.jpeg

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Norway
Timeline
18 minutes ago, John & Rose said:

Yes. Truly bizarre. Try losing the the Texas and just start everything in California. Your NOA1 date is weird too. Did you actually get an RFE before your NOA1?  I think you are just confusing the system here!

Tbh I am not 100% sure as we had a notary handling our K1visa visa after we filled in everything and signed that she would get the notices. I know we got asked for a translated birth certificate for me - I am Jeanette from Norway.. so it might not be an official RFE notice. For the NOA1 date I am 110% sure on as I am WAC1790369848. I will try to edit my timeline here. Thank you ^_^

:K1 Visa

Service Center : California Service Center on 2017-06-16

Consulate : Sweden

I-129F Sent                              : 2017-06-13
I-129F NOA1                           : 2017-06-20
I-129F NOA2                           : 2017-12-23
NVC Received                         : 2018-01-24
NVC Case # Assigned           : 2018-01-25
NVC DS-160 Filled Out          : 2018-01-27
NVC In Transition                   : 2018-01-31
NVC Received at Embassy   : 2018-02-05
Received Email/Package 3   : 2018-02-05
Paid Embassy Fee - 265$      : 2018-02-05

Received Confirmation          : 2018-02-07
for Embassy Interview        

Medical                                    : 2018-02-21
Embassy Interview                 : 2018-03-01

Received Additional Info       : 2018-03-01

from the STK Embassy

221 (g)

Medical Sent to Embassy     : 2018-03-01

Sent on email additional       : 2018-03-09

info to the STK Embassy

CEAC Admin Status               : 2018-03-09

Medical Arrived STK              : 2018-03-14

Embassy

CEAC Denied 212(a)(4).       : 2018-03-27

CEAC Denial letter email.     : 2018-04-03

Hired Lawyer                          : 2018-04-12

Complaint sent in                  : 2018-04-20

CEAC Issued                           : 2018-05-10??

Embassy Approved                : 2018-03-??

Passport Sent from STK       : 2018-03-??

Passport in hand                    : 2018-03-??

POE - Orlando Airport            : 2018-05-31??

Wedding day                           : 2018-08-08??

3 minutes ago, Jeanette & Jason said:

Tbh I am not 100% sure as we had a notary handling our K1visa visa after we filled in everything and signed that she would get the notices. I know we got asked for a translated birth certificate for me - I am Jeanette from Norway.. so it might not be an official RFE notice. For the NOA1 date I am 110% sure on as I am WAC1790369848. I will try to edit my timeline here. Thank you ^_^

Your NOA1 date is June 20th. No RFEs were listed. 

Edited by John & Rose

IMG_5168.jpeg

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.