stellamahoo

I-129f June 2017 filers (merged)

6,570 posts in this topic

Just now, Murph4865 said:

Have u heard anything yet on your noa2

Not yet.  Day 171

PHILIPPINES ONLY!!!  CFO (Commission on Filipinos Overseas) INFO - Can't leave home without it!

PDOS (Pre-Departure Registration and Orientation Seminar) is for ages 20-59.  Peer Counseling is for 13-19 years of age.

It is required to have the visa in their passport for PDOS and Peer Counseling.

GCP (Guidance and Counseling Program) is for K-1 Fiancee and IR/CR-1 spouse ONLY. 

IMG_5168.jpeg

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline
3 hours ago, Murph4865 said:

I was getting those virus/ winner popups all the time, i went into the settings and storage of browser and found some xxxxxxxx.pw in there played around got them removed and all mine stopped.

please tell me more - i jhave the same issues and i have no idea how to correct it - im not tech savvy in the least and its driving me LOUCO

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Netherlands
Timeline
3 minutes ago, Hoosier81 said:

@Hadassah123

I didn't call in during the mix up but submitted my inquiry online. Maybe I should have called LOL.....

Ah! Then I guess we really are getting different messages! We didn't call either. Mr. Fiance would not have done that. He keeps telling me to wait patiently. Not my strongest quality... :whistle:

K1                                                                                            AoS                                                                                                                                 N-400

I-129F Received: 05-June-2017                                        AoS, EAD & AP Filed: 15-June-2018                                                                         N-400 Filed: 29-Sept-2020

NOA2: 09-January-2018                                                      NOA1 on all three: 27-June-2018                                                                             NOA1: 28-Sept-2020

NVC Received/Case #: 24-January-2018                         Biometrics: 20-July-2018                                                                                           Interview Date: 16-Feb-2021

Consulate Received: 02-February-2018                           Case Ready For Interview: 24-July-2018                                                                 Oath Ceremony: 18-Feb-2021

Interview: 13-March-2018                                                   EAD & AP Approvals: 18-October-2018                                                                   Expedited under section 319(b) - overseas military orders

VOH: 17-March-2018                                                           Interview Scheduled: 8-April-2019 / Rescheduled on 17-April-2019                  Biometrics re-used from AOS application. Skipped ROC

POE (LAX): 11-April-2018                                                    Interview Date: 28-April-2019 - APPROVED!

2 minutes ago, Nefertari said:

He did, and they said that them are still processing may 1st cases as of november 16th

My fiancé told the customer rep that the processing time might be May 1st but we noticed that approvals for June  5th, 6th, and 7th are seen on the USCIS case tracker, he directly told her that we want to be transferred to a Tier 2 officer. She transferred us after that. 

1 minute ago, Deusebom said:

please tell me more - i jhave the same issues and i have no idea how to correct it - im not tech savvy in the least and its driving me LOUCO

What browser do u you use

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Indonesia
Timeline
1 minute ago, Hadassah123 said:

Ah! Then I guess we really are getting different messages! We didn't call either. Mr. Fiance would not have done that. He keeps telling me to wait patiently. Not my strongest quality... :whistle:

@Hadassah123

What date is your NOA1? Ours is June 12th. 

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Netherlands
Timeline
11 minutes ago, Pitou said:

At the time of 'Septembergate' we got an inquiry submitted but they refused to expedite. We haven't received an email or app notification to that effect, just the phone conversation. I'm hoping that as a June 7ther we're not far off.

We read to each other and have completed a couple of books that way. I've even recorded a whole audio book for her as a Christmas gift (she travels a lot and listens to me reading to her as she drives, even if I'm asleep or at work !)

I did the same for my fiance last year - a Christmas gift as he was going to drive cross country the month after. I had a cold while recording it, so that was a total pain! Worth it, but I'm not doing that again any time soon :lol:

1 minute ago, Hoosier81 said:

@Hadassah123

What date is your NOA1? Ours is June 12th. 

June 5th received, June 7th NOA1

K1                                                                                            AoS                                                                                                                                 N-400

I-129F Received: 05-June-2017                                        AoS, EAD & AP Filed: 15-June-2018                                                                         N-400 Filed: 29-Sept-2020

NOA2: 09-January-2018                                                      NOA1 on all three: 27-June-2018                                                                             NOA1: 28-Sept-2020

NVC Received/Case #: 24-January-2018                         Biometrics: 20-July-2018                                                                                           Interview Date: 16-Feb-2021

Consulate Received: 02-February-2018                           Case Ready For Interview: 24-July-2018                                                                 Oath Ceremony: 18-Feb-2021

Interview: 13-March-2018                                                   EAD & AP Approvals: 18-October-2018                                                                   Expedited under section 319(b) - overseas military orders

VOH: 17-March-2018                                                           Interview Scheduled: 8-April-2019 / Rescheduled on 17-April-2019                  Biometrics re-used from AOS application. Skipped ROC

POE (LAX): 11-April-2018                                                    Interview Date: 28-April-2019 - APPROVED!

Just now, Deusebom said:

safari - on iphone

I do not know that brtowser but you need to get into settings of it then go to all sites and find one that has. .pw on end and try and delete it then if positive on that one go into site storage and find there and clear it there. Should be good after that.   Also think when it started happening and think of what app you installed at that time uninstall it should has help.

4 minutes ago, Deusebom said:

safari - on iphone

There is a Safari Virus/ Malware.

https://howtoremove.guide/safari-virus-iphone-remove/

Use Google as your browser next time. 

1 hour ago, vocaledge said:

Thanks. I do feel kinda bad... and I am trying to contain myself, but I have to allow myself to be happy too, and I am 100% sticking around for all the rest of you, so I HOPE people see that.

no matter what the mail will be, we are all on your side and can't wait :) 

thanks for doing the midday scan already and hopefully there is some action and then watch - your fiance will get the mail finally! :D wohooo

N-400: 12/05/2023 (confirmed fingerprints are re-used)

Interview scheduled for: 05/09/2024

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline
13 minutes ago, msscarlette said:

There is a Safari Virus/ Malware.

https://howtoremove.guide/safari-virus-iphone-remove/

Use Google as your browser next time. 

THANK YOU SO MUCH 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

There is no activity at all on the scans for June.

I'd hazard a guess that they've abandoned the directive to update to try and catch up.

MY PERSONAL K-1 VISA APPLICATION PROCESS
(In progress)

I-192F sent: 6/7/2017

I-129F arrived (by USPS): 6/12/2017 (Date recorded on NOA1)

NOA1 email received: 6/14/2017

NOA1 hard copy recieved: 6/19/2017

RFE Recieved: 12/30/2017

RFE response sent: 1/2/2018
RFE response recieved: 1/3/2018

NOA2: 1/12/2018
NVC Recieved: 1/26/2018
NVC Case Number Assigned: 1/26/2018
NVC Sent To Embassy: 2/2/2018

Medical (London): 2/5/2018

Interview (London): 2/23/2018 - APPROVED

Visa On Hand: 3-2-2018 - Home Delivery

POE (Atlanta, GA): 3/13/2018 (booked)

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.