stellamahoo

I-129f June 2017 filers (merged)

6,570 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
1 minute ago, John & Rose said:

DONT DO IT!!!  I had hair in June when I started this journey!

I had sanity! Anyone else missing anything;)

3 minutes ago, John & Rose said:

😂😂 I’m hanging in there. 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
11 minutes ago, Desi1012 said:

Yes and this is there response. I’m about to pull my hair. 

We are all in the same position.

May's number's are probably going to slow down the issuing of NVC numbers as well.

I guess it's time we realized that we aren't going anywhere anytime soon. 

7 minutes ago, John & Rose said:

ROFL

Timeline
16 minutes ago, John & Rose said:

I love your humor!  This made me laugh so hard.

MY PERSONAL K-1 VISA APPLICATION PROCESS
(In progress)

I-192F sent: 6/7/2017

I-129F arrived (by USPS): 6/12/2017 (Date recorded on NOA1)

NOA1 email received: 6/14/2017

NOA1 hard copy recieved: 6/19/2017

RFE Recieved: 12/30/2017

RFE response sent: 1/2/2018
RFE response recieved: 1/3/2018

NOA2: 1/12/2018
NVC Recieved: 1/26/2018
NVC Case Number Assigned: 1/26/2018
NVC Sent To Embassy: 2/2/2018

Medical (London): 2/5/2018

Interview (London): 2/23/2018 - APPROVED

Visa On Hand: 3-2-2018 - Home Delivery

POE (Atlanta, GA): 3/13/2018 (booked)

Timeline
3 minutes ago, purplepink said:

Any news??

Not yet - Seems like today the mail is taking even longer than normal (but I won't complain since any news is something I have to be thankful for).

Edited by vocaledge
I'm ####### about grammar and missed the ')'

(In progress)

Hi, guys.

My fiancé called the customer service hotline and was transferred to a Tier 2 officer. He asked her about why June 1st and 2nd were skipped over. She informed us that the officers assigned to the cases were half way through them but some of them got promoted and so the cases that they were working on will be assigned to a new officer and they have to go back to square one. We asked her for a service report and she said it might take 2 weeks for a reply. 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
1 minute ago, vocaledge said:

Not yet - Seems like today the mail is taking even longer than normal (but I won't complain since any news is something I have to be thankful for).

Obviously it would <_<

3 minutes ago, vocaledge said:

I love your humor!  This made me laugh so hard.

It seems like if we don’t laugh we cry!!!  Congrats on the news. I hope it is the approval. It is nice to know someone who is getting good news. 

PHILIPPINES ONLY!!!  CFO (Commission on Filipinos Overseas) INFO - Can't leave home without it!

PDOS (Pre-Departure Registration and Orientation Seminar) is for ages 20-59.  Peer Counseling is for 13-19 years of age.

It is required to have the visa in their passport for PDOS and Peer Counseling.

GCP (Guidance and Counseling Program) is for K-1 Fiancee and IR/CR-1 spouse ONLY. 

IMG_5168.jpeg

Timeline

Just an update to confirm "who the heck knows what is going on with updates on the system"

my inquiry for outside normal processing times was originally submitted on the 9th.

today is updated to the 24th and said it was assigned to an officer.

5 minutes ago I got an email stating "the inquiry you submitted on the 9th (not the 24th as the system says) was completed

your case has been assigned to an officer and you will receive anotice of action within 45 days.

soooo, how many got the same response as me and where are you at now?

Timeline
10 minutes ago, John & Rose said:

It seems like if we don’t laugh we cry!!!  Congrats on the news. I hope it is the approval. It is nice to know someone who is getting good news. 

Thanks. I do feel kinda bad... and I am trying to contain myself, but I have to allow myself to be happy too, and I am 100% sticking around for all the rest of you, so I HOPE people see that.

(In progress)

Timeline
14 minutes ago, msscarlette said:

Hi, guys.

My fiancé called the customer service hotline and was transferred to a Tier 2 officer. He asked her about why June 1st and 2nd were skipped over. She informed us that the officers assigned to the cases were half way through them but some of them got promoted and so the cases that they were working on will be assigned to a new officer and they have to go back to square one. We asked her for a service report and she said it might take 2 weeks for a reply. 

Not what we want to hear but this seems the most informative response from a Tier 2 I’ve seen on here. Good info to know. Thanks for sharing.

Just now, vocaledge said:

Thanks. I do feel kinda bad... and I am trying to contain myself, but I have to allow myself to be happy too, and I am 100% sticking around for all the rest of you, so I HOPE people see that.

Do not feel bad for us. We are proud that things are moving at all. We all know we will all get there...eventually. We need those successes like yours to keep us positive and sane. We are all very happy for you just like we know you will be for us. Enjoy the moment. We all will soon. 

PHILIPPINES ONLY!!!  CFO (Commission on Filipinos Overseas) INFO - Can't leave home without it!

PDOS (Pre-Departure Registration and Orientation Seminar) is for ages 20-59.  Peer Counseling is for 13-19 years of age.

It is required to have the visa in their passport for PDOS and Peer Counseling.

GCP (Guidance and Counseling Program) is for K-1 Fiancee and IR/CR-1 spouse ONLY. 

IMG_5168.jpeg

4 minutes ago, Nefertari said:

We tried to called 3 times to spoke with tier 2 and they do not transferred 

flashmob.gif

Dial the number and do not choose any of the options, wait for 2 minutes and it will be transferred to a Spanish customer service Rep. Tell them you want it in English and they will transfer the call to an English speaking customer service rep. Tell them about your case and ask them to have you transferred to a Tier 2 officer. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.