stellamahoo

I-129f June 2017 filers (merged)

6,570 posts in this topic

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Japan
Timeline
10 minutes ago, The Squirrel said:

They will, question is when. If that other person got approved from 26th, some have been mailed obviously. 

I have a question and a request. Last week to 10 days there was 60-80 cases touched in first week of May (1st to 5th). How come total "received" numbers are stuck at 108 all of this time? Almost impossible that they haven't tended to a single "received" case and only worked on returning RFE's. Please see that day by day, it is 108 and 108 and 108, over and over.

Also can I please bother you for "received" cases for May after tonight's scan. Thanks ! 

Lately only rfes got that update in April..

so I totally agree with received case crisis.

cause with the numbers in April. There would be someone yelling louder that didn't receive anything. I know there are some people but not 900. April is completely silent with really really weird updates...

may - done ✅ I'll be posting when I'm home.

38 minutes ago, sdandy said:

This may have been talked about already, but is there a website to check status at NVC?  

https://ceac.state.gov/ceacstattracker/status.aspx

You have to have your case number from NVC.

The May filers are waiting for 4 to 6 weeks for a NVC number.

2 minutes ago, sdandy said:

Thank you!!

If you want to call them or send them an email.

https://travel.state.gov/content/visas/en/immigrate/nvc/nvc-contact-information.html

Edited by msscarlette

OH EHM GEE, guys!!! I'm SHOOOOOOKKKKK! What the F is going on??? What does that even mean? I am really confused now :huh:

@Naes @vocaledge @John & Rose 

Please someone explain that to me. I'm going crazy. Hahahaha! 

Edit: This is the June 26 case

june 26.png

Edited by NICK & PAULA

Packet Sent: August 23, 2017 

NOA1 Received Date: August 25, 2017 

NOA1 Notice Date: August 29, 2017

NOA2: March 1, 2018 (by calling Tier 2)

NOA 2 Notice Date: March 2, 2018 (according to the new USCIS website)

NOA2 Hard Copy: March 6, 2018 

NVC Received: March 16, 2018

NVC Case Number Assigned: March 23, 2018

In Transit: March 23, 2018

Status "Ready": March 27, 2018

Case Last Updated: April 2, 2018

Packet 3 Received: May 9, 2018

Interview: June 7, 2018

CEAC Status ISSUED: June 12, 2018

VOH: June 18, 2018

POE: July 5, 2018

1 minute ago, sdandy said:

I have not received NAO2 yet.  June 14 receive date,   just planning ahead.  

I sent a new link for contact information.

https://travel.state.gov/content/visas/en/immigrate/nvc/nvc-contact-information.html

Edited by msscarlette

6 minutes ago, NICK & PAULA said:

OH EHM GEE, guys!!! I'm SHOOOOOOKKKKK! What the F is going on??? What does that even mean? I am really confused now :huh:

june 26.png

Looks like their hard copy got lost in mail. Also, the beneficiary should be receiving the interview email and not the petitioner, so that doesn't make sense. Can you ask them, or find out from comments when they filed?

12 minutes ago, NICK & PAULA said:

Edit: This is the June 26 case

june 26.png

I think they had a NVC expedite request. NVC will send the application directly to the US embassy and they would send the packet 3 to the petitioner to pick the interview date. 

Is it ok to ask her if her fiancé is an active military personnel going for deployment? Or maybe he has a medical emergency? 

Edited by msscarlette

6 minutes ago, msscarlette said:

I think they had a NVC expedite request. NVC will send the application directly to the US embassy and they would send the packet 3 to the petitioner to pick the interview date. 

Is it ok to ask her if her fiancé active military going for deployment? Or maybe he has a medical emergency? 

I sent her a private message to inquire further. Lol! This is so confusing right now. :wacko:

10 minutes ago, The Squirrel said:

Looks like their hard copy got lost in mail. Also, the beneficiary should be receiving the interview email and not the petitioner, so that doesn't make sense. Can you ask them, or find out from comments when they filed?

They are the June 26th filer @The Squirrel - Girl said her fiance got an email yesterday but it did not update in the system. :D

2 minutes ago, NICK & PAULA said:

They are the June 26th filer @The Squirrel - Girl said her fiance got an email yesterday but it did not update in the system. :D

We already discussed them today if I am not mistaking, and somebody asked about the expedite, and the answer was no.

13 minutes ago, msscarlette said:

Is it ok to ask her if her fiancé is an active military personnel going for deployment? Or maybe he has a medical emergency? 

Already asked, not an expedite.

I think you got something mixed up there, who else sends cases "directly" to embassy but NVC

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Vietnam
Timeline

Can someone please tell me what the name of this FB group that you are all are talking about is? Or maybe provide a link?

I tried going back many pages, but am having a hard time finding the link. Thanks!

NOA1 - June 26, 2017

NOA2 - January 17, 2018

NVC # Received - January 31, 2018

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.