stellamahoo

I-129f June 2017 filers (merged)

6,570 posts in this topic

@John & Rose we filed our case on June 9 and NOA1 on 14th June, 166 days running to be precise from filing date. Please help us to understand how long do we have to wait? Plus I the beneficiary is in third country, as I am Indian citizen in student visa in nz. I have still have days for my visa expiry and I extend after that. Just curious because I so want to be with my partner. We already met thrice during our wait period. I am not able to wait anymore

8 minutes ago, Geetartha said:

@John & Rose we filed our case on June 9 and NOA1 on 14th June, 166 days running to be precise from filing date. Please help us to understand how long do we have to wait? Plus I the beneficiary is in third country, as I am Indian citizen in student visa in nz. I have still have days for my visa expiry and I extend after that. Just curious because I so want to be with my partner. We already met thrice during our wait period. I am not able to wait anymore

Things are weird right now.  I think the best estimated guess is between 170 and 180 days.  I would think that with any luck at all you should see something next week. Sometime between November 27 and December 6 for sure (I hope). The waiting is very difficult but every second that ticks by is one second closer to our loved ones. 

Smile. Hang in there. You are so close. It will not be much longer!

Edited by John & Rose

PHILIPPINES ONLY!!!  CFO (Commission on Filipinos Overseas) INFO - Can't leave home without it!

PDOS (Pre-Departure Registration and Orientation Seminar) is for ages 20-59.  Peer Counseling is for 13-19 years of age.

It is required to have the visa in their passport for PDOS and Peer Counseling.

GCP (Guidance and Counseling Program) is for K-1 Fiancee and IR/CR-1 spouse ONLY. 

IMG_5168.jpeg

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline
22 minutes ago, Geetartha said:

You can have anywhere from one to forty days. There's no way to know, but I've been seeing anywhere from 168 - 200+ on this forum. 

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Japan
Timeline
3 minutes ago, Geo_nerd82 said:

You can have anywhere from one to forty days. There's no way to know, but I've been seeing anywhere from 168 - 200+ on this forum. 

Exactly!

I'm also wondering though I think most of 200s are actually receiving by mail only and the noa2 date is actually earlier. So I'm judging those more like a 190 days. What do you guys think?

i wish we had a way to track but I'm at my limit as it is 😭

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

Hi ,

UPDATE BEFORE WE GET A FULL REPORT FROM @vocaledge

june 5th cases

WAC1790351818  RFE

WAC1790351878  RFE

WAC1790351823  RFE

WAC1790351895   RFE

WAC1790351893   RFE

WAC1790351787   RFE

WAC1790351649     RFE

WAC1790351884      APPROVED

WAC1790351795      APPROVED

WAC1790351902      APPROVED

Timeline
5 minutes ago, Elaine282017 said:

Got RFE on Mail on October 23, Sent RFE reply on October 26. Received by November 6. and FINALLY TODAY WE GOT APPROVED! That 2x2 picture consumed almost a month. Oh well. Let us focus on the good side. LIFE IS GOOD!

Btw is it updated on the site? 

Edited by Naes

Timeline
1 minute ago, Elaine282017 said:

Yup. Email, then I checked USCIS App. I usually wake up so slow, but not today. My eyes widen right away. lol. I was on that point where I check USCIS App first before my fiances messages. haha!

That is me =)

Awesome extremely happy!! For all of us...

so so they are working more than we think at least and approvals are coming one way or another... 

i believe they online update rfe cases more strictly than others... hmm I can't wait to see only in the mail approvals in June. 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
2 minutes ago, Elaine282017 said:

Yup. Email, then I checked USCIS App. I usually wake up so slow, but not today. My eyes widen right away. lol. I was on that point where I check USCIS App first before my fiances messages. haha!

That is me =)

Congrats

You deserve it !

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
14 minutes ago, Elaine282017 said:

Got RFE on Mail on October 23, Sent RFE reply on October 26. Received by November 6. and FINALLY TODAY WE GOT APPROVED! That 2x2 picture consumed almost a month. Oh well. Let us focus on the good side. LIFE IS GOOD!

Congrats Elaine, you know who already told me. You guys gotta be excited. But still sorry you had to move wedding plans, hope it all works out.

For those new to the thread, Elaine was an expedite.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
53 minutes ago, John & Rose said:

Things are weird right now.  I think the best estimated guess is between 170 and 180 days.  

Yup. Been the best guess for 6 weeks and has not changed unfortunately.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.