Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Japan
Timeline

I'm going crazier...

So this case 

WAC1790348679 11/07/17

Your Current Status: Withdrawal Acknowledgement Notice Was Sent

Today became this

WAC1790348679 06/01/2017 11/20/2017

Your Current Status: Case Was Approved                                                        

This was not even supposed to be in the scans? Is my scans wrong? But I did all of them last weekend. And rechecked it in vocaledge's past scans, it was withdrawn... I'm losing my mind today... it must be the dayquil yep yep it is either that or the advil playing a game with my mind

Timeline
9 minutes ago, June2017UK said:

I suspect they’ve run a program to get the backend to match the front end and they’ve only done a small batch as a test for the moment?

I really hope so, cause I have no explanation to this

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline
2 minutes ago, Naes said:

I'm going crazier...

So this case 

WAC1790348679 11/07/17

Your Current Status: Withdrawal Acknowledgement Notice Was Sent

Today became this

WAC1790348679 06/01/2017 11/20/2017

Your Current Status: Case Was Approved                                                        

This was not even supposed to be in the scans? Is my scans wrong? But I did all of them last weekend. And rechecked it in vocaledge's past scans, it was withdrawn... I'm losing my mind today... it must be the dayquil yep yep it is either that or the advil playing a game with my mind

hold up....

Timeline

have i missed the end day scan ?  and @Naes, hold tight sis.. well get to the bottom of this.... although maddening, its actually somewhat reassuring that among the mystery there lies some sort of bizarre hope ?????????????????????????????   stay positive <3 <3 

Timeline
2 minutes ago, Deusebom said:

have i missed the end day scan ?  and @Naes, hold tight sis.. well get to the bottom of this.... although maddening, its actually somewhat reassuring that among the mystery there lies some sort of bizarre hope ?????????????????????????????   stay positive <3 <3 

I'm doing it right now, that's how I realized this.

Because I don't usually run June, I had older data.. And I don't run withdrawals. So my scan didn't match with vocaledge. I checked the not matching number to put it here for everyone and it said Withdrawn on 11/7 in mine.... I am extremely confused :cry:

I am positive btw this could only mean they are doing way more than we realize.. But just confused :blink:

Edited by Naes

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Netherlands
Timeline
4 minutes ago, Deusebom said:

Nope you have not - I've also been waiting for it.

@vocaledge said he'd run them between 8-12  GMT/UK time. Which gives him another hour... :lol:

EDIT; do not mean that harshly in any way. Thank you for all you're doing! I had to look up your scanning times again, as I'm an hour ahead and was already wondering where the scan was :)

Edited by Hadassah123

K1                                                                                            AoS                                                                                                                                 N-400

I-129F Received: 05-June-2017                                        AoS, EAD & AP Filed: 15-June-2018                                                                         N-400 Filed: 29-Sept-2020

NOA2: 09-January-2018                                                      NOA1 on all three: 27-June-2018                                                                             NOA1: 28-Sept-2020

NVC Received/Case #: 24-January-2018                         Biometrics: 20-July-2018                                                                                           Interview Date: 16-Feb-2021

Consulate Received: 02-February-2018                           Case Ready For Interview: 24-July-2018                                                                 Oath Ceremony: 18-Feb-2021

Interview: 13-March-2018                                                   EAD & AP Approvals: 18-October-2018                                                                   Expedited under section 319(b) - overseas military orders

VOH: 17-March-2018                                                           Interview Scheduled: 8-April-2019 / Rescheduled on 17-April-2019                  Biometrics re-used from AOS application. Skipped ROC

POE (LAX): 11-April-2018                                                    Interview Date: 28-April-2019 - APPROVED!

Timeline
1 minute ago, Naes said:

I'm doing it right now, that's how I realized this.

Because I don't usually run June, I had older data.. And I don't run withdrawals. So my scan didn't match with vocaledge. I checked the not matching number to put it here for everyone and it said Withdrawn on 11/7 in mine.... I am extremely confused :cry:

it has to be an error.  we know that they dont update correctly or timely.  i am sure its a mistake. 

Just now, Hadassah123 said:

Nope you have not - I've also been waiting for it.

@vocaledge said he'd run them between 8-12  GMT/UK time. Which gives him another hour... :lol:

girl you smart - i have no idea the differnce in time zones... only with Rio, clearly all thats important to me  hahahah 

Timeline
1 minute ago, Deusebom said:

it has to be an error.  we know that they dont update correctly or timely.  i am sure its a mistake. 

girl you smart - i have no idea the differnce in time zones... only with Rio, clearly all thats important to me  hahahah 

Ps: related but unrelated, @Hadassah123, ive been secretly softened towards you because i just recently helped a good friend in labor (I am a doula) and she named her daughter Hadassah Noel...... not a common name so im loving on  you from a distance because it is a special little reminder to me :jest::wub: . it is a bold name (im sure you know it was Queen Esther's real name)   anyhoooo !  i had to tell ya :rolleyes:

Timeline
1 minute ago, Deusebom said:

Ps: related but unrelated, @Hadassah123, ive been secretly softened towards you because i just recently helped a good friend in labor (I am a doula) and she named her daughter Hadassah Noel...... not a common name so im loving on  you from a distance because it is a special little reminder to me :jest::wub: . it is a bold name (im sure you know it was Queen Esther's real name)   anyhoooo !  i had to tell ya :rolleyes:

Awwww! Thank you dear friend :wub:

My real name is actually Esther, so yes - I definitely know :)

K1                                                                                            AoS                                                                                                                                 N-400

I-129F Received: 05-June-2017                                        AoS, EAD & AP Filed: 15-June-2018                                                                         N-400 Filed: 29-Sept-2020

NOA2: 09-January-2018                                                      NOA1 on all three: 27-June-2018                                                                             NOA1: 28-Sept-2020

NVC Received/Case #: 24-January-2018                         Biometrics: 20-July-2018                                                                                           Interview Date: 16-Feb-2021

Consulate Received: 02-February-2018                           Case Ready For Interview: 24-July-2018                                                                 Oath Ceremony: 18-Feb-2021

Interview: 13-March-2018                                                   EAD & AP Approvals: 18-October-2018                                                                   Expedited under section 319(b) - overseas military orders

VOH: 17-March-2018                                                           Interview Scheduled: 8-April-2019 / Rescheduled on 17-April-2019                  Biometrics re-used from AOS application. Skipped ROC

POE (LAX): 11-April-2018                                                    Interview Date: 28-April-2019 - APPROVED!

Timeline
5 minutes ago, Naes said:

Nothing new on the scans for June, after that (almost nothing was in May either) I already checked.

Probably that's why he didn't post... Today is a bizarre day

I repeat dear USCIS, 

I know you are watching and reading this...

I offer muffins,mmm good muffins, I'll send them from this really awesome shop in LA..

Just give me a number :) 

With love,

Aren't you flying over for Christmas....? You could just deliver them in person as a personal touch! ^_^

I missed my chance back in August. But no way that I would have baked myself back then - I need to figure out American recipes and flour differences first!

Timeline
2 minutes ago, Hadassah123 said:

Aren't you flying over for Christmas....? You could just deliver them in person as a personal touch! ^_^

I missed my chance back in August. But no way that I would have baked myself back then - I need to figure out American recipes and flour differences first!

I know! baking is hard!!!!!

I came to Japan and even the fire levels were different! ovens are different!! flours have 100 types of I don't know what!!!

Now 10 years I got used to this and I'm moving to Cali - which has awesome greek and turkish markets!!!

Yayyyyy Turkish breakfast and feta cheese I missed you guys sooooo much (sorry I lost it a bit there)

And hmm where was their place really? Can i ask them I came for an interview for visajourney.. We just wanna see those bulks in your desks :D 

Timeline

with all the weird things going on;

here are today's numbers....and then there was at least 25 more in April that changes status to either 9/25 or 10/19..

please don't ask why... I really don't know....  

So it would be 158 or something.... I'm lost....

April May June    Total
Your Current Status: Case Was Approved 11 46 31 88
11/20/17 11 46 31 88
Your Current Status: Document Was Mailed   1   1
12/20/17   1   1
Your Current Status: Request for Additional Evidence Was Mailed   3 2 5
11/20/17   3 2 5
Your Current Status: Response To USCIS' Request For Evidence Was Received 13 24   37
11/20/17 13 24   37
Your Current Status: Withdrawal Acknowledgement Notice Was Sent   2   2
11/20/17   2   2
Total 24 76 33 133
Edited by Naes

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

My 'end of day' scan is almost finished, but I guess @Naes already said there was nothing new (I haven't confirmed yet since scan is still finishing up)... Hope for a better day today?  LoL

And Naes - all that stuff about changing WAC statuses IS wierd... I went back to check that withdrawal... definitely was withdrawn..... #######?!?!?!?!

MY PERSONAL K-1 VISA APPLICATION PROCESS
(In progress)

I-192F sent: 6/7/2017

I-129F arrived (by USPS): 6/12/2017 (Date recorded on NOA1)

NOA1 email received: 6/14/2017

NOA1 hard copy recieved: 6/19/2017

RFE Recieved: 12/30/2017

RFE response sent: 1/2/2018
RFE response recieved: 1/3/2018

NOA2: 1/12/2018
NVC Recieved: 1/26/2018
NVC Case Number Assigned: 1/26/2018
NVC Sent To Embassy: 2/2/2018

Medical (London): 2/5/2018

Interview (London): 2/23/2018 - APPROVED

Visa On Hand: 3-2-2018 - Home Delivery

POE (Atlanta, GA): 3/13/2018 (booked)

Timeline
Just now, vocaledge said:

My 'end of day' scan is almost finished, but I guess @Naes already said there was nothing new (I haven't confirmed yet since scan is still finishing up)... Hope for a better day today?  LoL

And Naes - all that stuff about changing WAC statuses IS wierd... I went back to check that withdrawal... definitely was withdrawn..... #######?!?!?!?!

Go read may...

So I had these cases in April scan (that's why I ended up running all the months)

RFE sent 9/27     Approved  9/13

RFE sent or received 10/23   Approved on 9/25 (at least 5 cases here)

received or RFE to Approved  dated as 10/19 (give like a 20 cases to this)

... :blink::huh::jest:  (exactly in this order)

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.