6,570 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Myanmar
Timeline

Oh USCIS, you missed our number :oops:but please NO RFE PLEASE! :cry:

K1 FIANCE VISA
Met Thru Christian Dating Site - January 29, 2017
Engagement Ceremony - April 12, 2017
Packet sent - May 30, 2017
NOA 1 - June 2, 2017 (Hard Copy - June 6, 2017)
NOA 2 - November 29, 2017

NVC - January 12, 2018 (received); January 19, 2018 (in transit); January 23, 2018 (ready)

MEDICAL - February 9, 2018 (conducted exam); February 12, 2018 (approved)

INTERVIEW - February 26, 2018 (approved)

VISA ON HAND - March 7, 2018

CFO - March 22, 2018

POE -  April 17, 2018

SSN - April 27, 2018

WEDDING - May 28, 2018

ADJUSTMENT STATUS

Packet sent - June 24, 2018

NOA1 - July 2, 2018

Biometric - July 26, 2018

EMPLOYMENT AUTHORIZATION

NOA1 - July 2, 2018

Approved - October 12, 2018

TRAVEL DOCUMENT

NOA1 - July 2, 2018

Approved - October 12, 2018

STATE ID - July 11, 2018

DRIVERS LICENSE - December 28, 2018

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Japan
Timeline

It looks 105 June and May together at the moment I hope there will be 25 more June and another 25 from April to follow...

Theyre pretty slow for a monday

Timeline

Dear everyone,

To keep my sanity I need to first say this..

In a few minutes I am going to put april as around 25 updated today.. but it was 50 updated today.....

In a weird way, the cases that was saying 10/23 RFE

was approved, updated today as approved on 9/25..................

I am trying to be the sane person here...........I am sure there is a spy here and they are just trying to make us lose our mind.........at least mine

I am about to believe they are back dating to keep their quote....but nope not saying it nope...

Edit: uu and they are betting on us about who gets the closest theory 

Edited by Naes

Madness

1 minute ago, Naes said:

Dear everyone,

In a few minutes I am going to put april as around 25 updated today.. but it was 50 updated today.....

I am trying to be the sane person here...........I am sure there is a spy here and they are just trying to make us lose our mind.........at least mine

I am about to believe they are back dating to keep their quote....but nope not saying it nope...

This is madness :wacko:

Timeline
Just now, Catseal said:

Madness

This is madness :wacko:

I thought I was losing my mind...and I made a mistake.. but I checked everything. every past file that was sitting in my trash can....and redid the scan twice...

it won't even make any sense?!

but good theory, so their numbers are right makes sense. hopefully one of our VJ members catches that and we can see what their actual NOA2 says

N-400: 12/05/2023 (confirmed fingerprints are re-used)

Interview scheduled for: 05/09/2024

1 minute ago, Naes said:

I thought I was losing my mind...and I made a mistake.. but I checked everything. every past file that was sitting in my trash can....and redid the scan twice...

They are playing us all, I tell you:rolleyes:.

Meanwhile I went to the May Thread and can't believe how many people there are still waiting and haven't heard anything (not even an RFE), it's heartbreaking. :cry:

Timeline

We have one, I think (I can't remember his nickname) someone in May got his NOA2 hard copy without updated, then the system updated to RFE days later. he went to local office and it was a NOA2 so probably these people were in the same situation

Timeline

I'm feeling so angry and sad everytime I go to May.. this whole thing is crazy

I wish I had info to give really but this is all madness

Just now, Naes said:

I'm feeling so angry and sad everytime I go to May.. this whole thing is crazy

I wish I had info to give really but this is all madness

don't have all these emotions! let's invest this energy into something else. workout? paint? something away from a computer?

this really is madness and no words for it. I wish we could call and find out more but they probably couldn't even explain their mess and all that...

Timeline

I need guys to look at this too @Shoegum @vocaledge @The Squirrel guys, if you're all sleeping please check this page when you're up... I am going to the coucouland here.

41 minutes ago, Naes said:

I need guys to look at this too @Shoegum @vocaledge @The Squirrel guys, if you're all sleeping please check this page when you're up... I am going to the coucouland here.

our mentors :D including you! #ourheroes

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
1 hour ago, Naes said:

Dear everyone,

Edit: uu and they are betting on us about who gets the closest theory 

Is it worth listing those WAC numbers on the April thread and seeing if any they belong to any VJers?

Timeline
Just now, June2017UK said:

Is it worth listing those WAC numbers on the April thread and seeing if any they belong to any VJers?

Not really, if it was something too fishy I think someone would already open a topic about it.. I will just be more careful with may from now on...

I mean it may not matter at all but todays numbers are normally so low it made me wonder what's going on...

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
6 minutes ago, Naes said:

Not really, if it was something too fishy I think someone would already open a topic about it.. I will just be more careful with may from now on...

I mean it may not matter at all but todays numbers are normally so low it made me wonder what's going on...

I suspect they’ve run a program to get the backend to match the front end and they’ve only done a small batch as a test for the moment?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.