stellamahoo

I-129f June 2017 filers (merged)

6,570 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
8 minutes ago, vocaledge said:

Got you @Lotts

@Naes - don't you know its naughty to tag a tagger ;-) hahahaha

@Claudiam - thank you for adding yourself!

Thank you, vocaLEDGEND! 😁😁😁blwkss.gif

I see new posts, I didn't read, just woke up, will do when I really wake up :lol:.

This just in, Spinach is pumping ....

RFE for Philippines

(June 4th was Sunday:huh:)

IMG_20171119_094636.jpg

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Japan
Timeline
9 minutes ago, The Squirrel said:

I see new posts, I didn't read, just woke up, will do when I really wake up :lol:.

This just in, Spinach is pumping ....

RFE for Philippines

(June 4th was Sunday:huh:)

IMG_20171119_094636.jpg

Spinach either shows the dates that people put on it, or it changes accordingly to their timeline(like for me it's already past midnight so it's Monday here)

Ps_literally looking at june file right now and there nothing on date day... 

Edited by Naes

1 hour ago, Naes said:

I need to find a hobby....

bwahaha no, you already found your hobby gurl! :P

N-400: 12/05/2023 (confirmed fingerprints are re-used)

Interview scheduled for: 05/09/2024

Filed: Other Country: Switzerland
Timeline
5 hours ago, Gtuf22 said:

I didn’t receive an rfe. I’m just trying to gauge the quality of their service by who filed with them and who received an rfe. Thanks for replying! ☺️

I filed through rapid visa june 12 filer so far so good day 160

5 hours ago, Gtuf22 said:

I didn’t receive an rfe. I’m just trying to gauge the quality of their service by who filed with them and who received an rfe. Thanks for replying! ☺️

I also used rapidvisa they are very thorough in what they do i signed up in january on 2017 after going through multitude of steps ensuring that is was done to their specification with all pertinent  information then they would send it off not before mine was sent may 2nd with a recieved date of may 5th i got NOA1 then october 27th recieved Noa2 with no REF what so ever, never and problems.  Less expensive then a lawyer and they communicate with you at all hours, they have offices around the world and they will help fiance if she calls in to them.

Since they did all mine ( philipines) never had to call them, i gave log-in info to mine so she could fill out all her information which helped.

Thinking of using them also for AOS filing, the one thing i liked for initial filing they took monthly payments to pay for it, but do not miss one payment or they cancel your process with them.

2 minutes ago, Murph4865 said:

I also used rapidvisa they are very thorough in what they do i signed up in january on 2017 after going through multitude of steps ensuring that is was done to their specification with all pertinent  information then they would send it off not before mine was sent may 2nd with a recieved date of may 5th i got NOA1 then october 27th recieved Noa2 with no REF what so ever, never and problems.  Less expensive then a lawyer and they communicate with you at all hours, they have offices around the world and they will help fiance if she calls in to them.

Since they did all mine ( philipines) never had to call them, i gave log-in info to mine so she could fill out all her information which helped.

Thinking of using them also for AOS filing, the one thing i liked for initial filing they took monthly payments to pay for it, but do not miss one payment or they cancel your process with them.

I used them too. I had to send additional information to them before they would accept my information for filing. I haven’t received my NOA2 yet but after spending time here, I am sure the items that they asked for before submitting would have been RFEs if I did this on my own. So far I am very happy with their service including their communication and answering my questions after submission. 

PHILIPPINES ONLY!!!  CFO (Commission on Filipinos Overseas) INFO - Can't leave home without it!

PDOS (Pre-Departure Registration and Orientation Seminar) is for ages 20-59.  Peer Counseling is for 13-19 years of age.

It is required to have the visa in their passport for PDOS and Peer Counseling.

GCP (Guidance and Counseling Program) is for K-1 Fiancee and IR/CR-1 spouse ONLY. 

IMG_5168.jpeg

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
1 hour ago, John & Rose said:

I used them too. I had to send additional information to them before they would accept my information for filing. I haven’t received my NOA2 yet but after spending time here, I am sure the items that they asked for before submitting would have been RFEs if I did this on my own. So far I am very happy with their service including their communication and answering my questions after submission. 

What did they ask you for? I’m worried x

Just now, Britanee7 said:

What did they ask you for? I’m worried x

I had sent my divorce decree but it didn't include the Judge's signature.  I had a full document available so I just emailed it to them and all was well.  There were a few questions about the beneficiaries family, too.  Once I answered everything for them they sent it out.  Like I said, I have not received the NOA2 yet but they do give me a little confidence since those questions after I submitted would have been an RFE for sure.

PHILIPPINES ONLY!!!  CFO (Commission on Filipinos Overseas) INFO - Can't leave home without it!

PDOS (Pre-Departure Registration and Orientation Seminar) is for ages 20-59.  Peer Counseling is for 13-19 years of age.

GCP (Guidance and Counseling Program) is for K-1 Fiancee and IR/CR-1 spouse ONLY. 

IMG_5168.jpeg

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
1 hour ago, John & Rose said:

I had sent my divorce decree but it didn't include the Judge's signature.  I had a full document available so I just emailed it to them and all was well.  There were a few questions about the beneficiaries family, too.  Once I answered everything for them they sent it out.  Like I said, I have not received the NOA2 yet but they do give me a little confidence since those questions after I submitted would have been an RFE for sure.

You've made a wise decision imo. Each case is different, and without hiring a pro to spot these details, you risk adding more days to an already agonizing wait.

Does Rapid list themselves as the document preparer on the 129f?

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: New Zealand
Timeline

Day 170 here - not feeling too hopeful about hearing back this week, but also hoping I don't make it past (or too far past, at least!) 180.

Enjoy your short weeks and tasty food, all those in the U.S.!

4 minutes ago, Emily & Chris said:

You've made a wise decision imo. Each case is different, and without hiring a pro to spot these details, you risk adding more days to an already agonizing wait.

Does Rapid list themselves as the document preparer on the 129f?

Yes they do. I am happy so far with their services. 

IMG_5168.jpeg

5 minutes ago, mysticdolphin95 said:

Day 170 here - not feeling too hopeful about hearing back this week, but also hoping I don't make it past (or too far past, at least!) 180.

Enjoy your short weeks and tasty food, all those in the U.S.!

You have to be this week. I’m day 166 and I am going this week so they have to get through you first!!!  This is going to happen soon. 

IMG_5168.jpeg

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
2 minutes ago, John & Rose said:

Yes they do. I am happy so far with their services. 

Excellent. That should carry some weight. I mean really, which would you rather adjudicate, a professionally prepared app or a diy that requires a line by line check?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.