Timeline
6 hours ago, trames87 said:

Well... Let's dream bigger because 953+150=1103 😉

Guys... my basic math sucks...

like seriously... 

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Japan
Timeline
8 minutes ago, Emily & Chris said:

I have to wonder after seeing all the RFE's, wrong forms, wrong payments, etc. how many people used an immigration attorney to prepare their case.

Seems it would reduce the risk of these problems. I used one to avoid these setbacks. Glad now that i did.

Having said that, there is likely an RFE in my future now too...  (knock on wood)

If you go around and read you'll also read the setbacks caused by lawyers. 

With or without lawyer, lots of eyes should be on the papers to check. Details are important, if one is not a detail oriented organized person who is not good with these things yeah maybe needed, but I read too many horror stories about it too. And for me personally it was waste of moneys. If you want to do something right do it yourself is my motto.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Australia
Timeline
4 hours ago, Little_Vixen said:

was the quickest way to lessen our

17 minutes ago, Naes said:

like seriously... 

I couldn't stop laughing when I saw this....hahahahaha

Timeline
4 hours ago, ChuAni said:

Queen @Naes, how is your day going?

Well I binge watched stranger things when I was scanning October... now I have a weird sleeping schedule and lost what day it is today (it is Sunday here my mind think it's Saturday; also my brain somewhere thinks it must me a work day cause I wake up to check scans till I realized it's Saturday...) 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
9 minutes ago, Naes said:

Well I binge watched stranger things when I was scanning October... now I have a weird sleeping schedule and lost what day it is today (it is Sunday here my mind think it's Saturday; also my brain somewhere thinks it must me a work day cause I wake up to check scans till I realized it's Saturday...) 

Totally know how you feel!!!

I've been living on Eastern USA time and sleeping at 3-4am UK time just so that my fiance and I actually get to spend some time devoted to each other..... Its really confusing to my body and my mind!

MY PERSONAL K-1 VISA APPLICATION PROCESS
(In progress)

I-192F sent: 6/7/2017

I-129F arrived (by USPS): 6/12/2017 (Date recorded on NOA1)

NOA1 email received: 6/14/2017

NOA1 hard copy recieved: 6/19/2017

RFE Recieved: 12/30/2017

RFE response sent: 1/2/2018
RFE response recieved: 1/3/2018

NOA2: 1/12/2018
NVC Recieved: 1/26/2018
NVC Case Number Assigned: 1/26/2018
NVC Sent To Embassy: 2/2/2018

Medical (London): 2/5/2018

Interview (London): 2/23/2018 - APPROVED

Visa On Hand: 3-2-2018 - Home Delivery

POE (Atlanta, GA): 3/13/2018 (booked)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline
1 hour ago, Naes said:

like seriously... 

But girl I was totally trackin with you so my attention to detail is just as bad ( should probably consider a career change since iWork in health insurance entering data all day.....whoopsiiies!

Timeline
11 minutes ago, Deusebom said:

But girl I was totally trackin with you so my attention to detail is just as bad ( should probably consider a career change since iWork in health insurance entering data all day.....whoopsiiies!

Oh data is ok... it just reminds me what my mom used to tell me (she is an accountant btw) "I use a calculator even for 2+2"

now it makes sense 😊😂😂

after so many data everywhere my brain shuts down when it's a simple +- 🙈😁😁

Timeline
48 minutes ago, vocaledge said:

Totally know how you feel!!!

I've been living on Eastern USA time and sleeping at 3-4am UK time just so that my fiance and I actually get to spend some time devoted to each other..... Its really confusing to my body and my mind!

I just can't wait to adjust to California sun and time 😁

My my mind is there now if only my body can move there legally 😂😂😂

1 hour ago, Naes said:

If you go around and read you'll also read the setbacks caused by lawyers. 

With or without lawyer, lots of eyes should be on the papers to check. Details are important, if one is not a detail oriented organized person who is not good with these things yeah maybe needed, but I read too many horror stories about it too. And for me personally it was waste of moneys. If you want to do something right do it yourself is my motto.

Yes, I do believe there are setbacks. I have a friend who filed her K-1 and talked to a lawyer about what paperwork is needed--from what I remember the lawyer listed like 4 things she needs. Not sure about everyone here, but I feel like I sent a million documents!! I mostly read online about what is needed and I was also  lucky to have 2 other friends who filed for a K-1 and got approved with out any problems or RFEs. Those friends helped me out a lot. Maybe I sent too much information, but just wanted to be on the safe side ^_^ I wouldn't go off of what a lawyer says alone though...so I totally agree with you--do your own research! 

Happy weekend everyone!! Keep the faith! And imagine---in the next few weeks--most of us could have our approvals in hand!!!:jest:

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Vietnam
Timeline
1 hour ago, Nissss said:

Yes, I do believe there are setbacks. I have a friend who filed her K-1 and talked to a lawyer about what paperwork is needed--from what I remember the lawyer listed like 4 things she needs. Not sure about everyone here, but I feel like I sent a million documents!! I mostly read online about what is needed and I was also  lucky to have 2 other friends who filed for a K-1 and got approved with out any problems or RFEs. Those friends helped me out a lot. Maybe I sent too much information, but just wanted to be on the safe side ^_^ I wouldn't go off of what a lawyer says alone though...so I totally agree with you--do your own research! 

Happy weekend everyone!! Keep the faith! And imagine---in the next few weeks--most of us could have our approvals in hand!!!:jest:

I actually didn't go with a lawyer, I went with Rapid Visa. Do you know anyone who went with Rapid Visa and if they got an RFE or approval?

Did anyone else on this forum use Rapid Visa?

NOA1 - June 26, 2017

NOA2 - January 17, 2018

NVC # Received - January 31, 2018

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
3 hours ago, Naes said:

😂😂😂😂

I have seen the two series of Stranger Things. 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
2 hours ago, Kieth@May said:

Hi (June Filers),

I've been lurking here for sometime now, from May and now June. I'm a September filer (beneficiary). We used Rapid Visa to assist us in preparing docs and I think it's worth it cos we felt so relax, however, still not an assurance for RFE's cos it all depends on adjudicator and of course "our case". 

Be positive and I'm pretty sure we all get through this, this "one of a kind nerve-racking journey".

images.jpg

Ooh! You are so good!

I have been so happy at work that people started asking me, 'what's on board?' They think that I have to so much love the work all of a sudden, without knowing that I'm excited and happy to abadone it soon. 😂😂😂😂😂

In this journey, we need to stay positive all way, because we MUST tell the awesome story!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
30 minutes ago, Gtuf22 said:

I actually didn't go with a lawyer, I went with Rapid Visa. Do you know anyone who went with Rapid Visa and if they got an RFE or approval?

Did anyone else on this forum use Rapid Visa?

I went with Rapid Visa, but I'm not far enough along to know if I will get a RFE or not. However, they were very thorough with me and looked over and went through my petition with 4 different people before sending it to a final person for one last check. They actually found a couple mistakes I made, which made me feel better. I'm a very organized and detail oriented person and thought my petition was perfect, so I'm glad I went with them. Costs some extra money, but to me the piece of mind is worth it. They also are very thorough and knowledgeable about any part of the process and really know what is going on and keep current with all the changes. I like the fact anytime I have a question I can reach them 24/7.

There are lots of NOA2s coming in mail without an update on case tracker.

Please register for informed delivery if it is applicable in your region

USPS INFORMED DELIVERY https://informeddelivery.usps.com/box/pages/intro/start.action

NVC (603)-334-0700

USCIS - 800-375-5283

What to do after NOA2 Approval? How to contact NVCClick here for info - https://goo.gl/KggThF

How to talk to a live person at USCIShttps://goo.gl/54z5bZ

If you cannot get NVC on the phone try this - https://secureforms.travel.state.gov/ask-nvc.php

Official K1 details and flow

https://travel.state.gov/content/travel/en/us-visas/immigrate/family-immigration/nonimmigrant-visa-for-a-fiance-k-1.html

07/21/2017 - Petition Mailed to Dallas, TX.

07/24/2017 - NOA1 Received date. (From Hard Copy notice).

07/26/2017 - NOA1 Notice date. (From Hard Copy notice).

07/31/2017 - NOA 1 Hard copy received in mail

03/26/2018 - NOA 2 Approval

03/30/2018 - NOA 2 Hard copy received in mail

John Gina BW 300.jpg

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
22 minutes ago, ChuAni said:

Ooh! You are so good!

I have been so happy at work that people started asking me, 'what's on board?' They think that I have to so much love the work all of a sudden, without knowing that I'm excited and happy to abadone it soon. 😂😂😂😂😂

In this journey, we need to stay positive all way, because we MUST tell the awesome story!

Thank you. 😍😍😍

Wow,  I can relate to you cos everyone in the office thinks that I'm "crazy", been smiling a lot these days since this journey began.

I'm thankful for the people (Naes,  Shoegum and Vocaledge) who did the scanning everyday. They are so amazing. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.