stellamahoo

I-129f June 2017 filers (merged)

6,570 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: France
Timeline
4 minutes ago, The Squirrel said:

- I wrote at length about the precedent, sometimes during this week. I will do it again most likely on Sunday (only day I don't work). They have these "number zones", where they have to get certain days under certain number. Please look through my posts, you will find it. Same reason why they cleared 3rd week of May this week, and they did it all in one day. Same reason why they virtually skipped June 1st and 2nd, and went over to 5th. As I wrote in one of the posts, there were a hand full of days with 250+ and 5th and 6th are who of those days. Next such day is June 12th with 285, and that is the second highest day in May+June combined. Remainder of that entire week has 450+ cases in 4 days combined.

- yes I considered "mild" Friday. 

This week on May topic we had 10+ such cases, NOA2 received, but not updated. All of the physical correspondence was at least 10 days to 14 days old. Today we had one of the more bizarre cases, where the NOA2 is dated 11th which was Veterans Day - holiday. Either way, a week old approval, for May 23rd filer, at the date when scans were showing work done 5 days into the May 30th and 31st. Easy math, just take 5 to 10 days from May 5th, and there you have it.

NOTE: this has been happening for last 30+ days, I have followed religiously, because to make a mistake once would be ok, but many many for a small percentage group (forum vs all), is a pattern. April has maybe couple of cases, although I think they have cleared out completely, and the scans show 800 cases untouched. If forum makes 10% of the filers, and none are left, they never updated many.    

I understand now, thank you very much for your explanation ! Your optimism and "maths" has been a big help ! :D 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
4 minutes ago, The Squirrel said:

- I wrote at length about the precedent, sometimes during this week. I will do it again most likely on Sunday (only day I don't work). They have these "number zones", where they have to get certain days under certain number. Please look through my posts, you will find it. Same reason why they cleared 3rd week of May this week, and they did it all in one day. Same reason why they virtually skipped June 1st and 2nd, and went over to 5th. As I wrote in one of the posts, there were a hand full of days with 250+ and 5th and 6th are who of those days. Next such day is June 12th with 285, and that is the second highest day in May+June combined. Remainder of that entire week has 450+ cases in 4 days combined.

- yes I considered "mild" Friday. 

This week on May topic we had 10+ such cases, NOA2 received, but not updated. All of the physical correspondence was at least 10 days to 14 days old. Today we had one of the more bizarre cases, where the NOA2 is dated 11th which was Veterans Day - holiday. Either way, a week old approval, for May 23rd filer, at the date when scans were showing work done 5 days into the May 30th and 31st. Easy math, just take 5 to 10 days from May 5th, and there you have it.

NOTE: this has been happening for last 30+ days, I have followed religiously, because to make a mistake once would be ok, but many many for a small percentage group (forum vs all), is a pattern. April has maybe couple of cases, although I think they have cleared out completely, and the scans show 800 cases untouched. If forum makes 10% of the filers, and none are left, they never updated many.    

Gotcha. Thanks. I was just looking through your previous posts to read your theories again. Thanks for the synopsis. I understand now - in a nutshell, you mention getting below triple figures for each day. But don’t you think they need to go hard on 22 May and 30 May before the big June days?

Re your reply to Jolie&Charles -imo the Monday outage may also increase those paper approvals that didn’t make the database update, over the next week or so.

1 minute ago, The Squirrel said:

First time your getting this one ...... ooooooooo....can't wait....OOOOOOOO...can't wait...OOOOOOOOO....

Image result for crazy squirrel gif

Oh, twerker’s back in action 😂

2 minutes ago, June2017UK said:

Gotcha. Thanks. I was just looking through your previous posts to read your theories again. Thanks for the synopsis. I understand now - in a nutshell, you mention getting below triple figures for each day. But don’t you think they need to go hard on 22 May and 30 May before the big June days?

Re your reply to Jolie&Charles -imo the Monday outage may also increase those paper approvals that didn’t make the database update, over the next week or so.

Yes, ultimately to below 50, but 100 is big, because I believe that is when they move over to next week. If you read the post about 3rd week in May (Tuesday post), they were close to double digits (3 had 100+), and than they did it very next day, and I said that Monday 5th is up the next day, and it was, simply because the workforce has gone to the next week - June 5th.  

May 22nd is puzzling, but really not a big deal, because that is the first week of all weeks to have a single case over 100, and there are 3 days. Total number to bring them all down below 100 is 166 cases to be touched (as of last scan). Consider that they average 175-180 cases in a day, that week can be annihilated next Monday and Tuesday, other two days are 56 and 59 cases.

May 30th has 306 cases as of last scan, that is down from 422, that is 24.7%, call it quarter out of the way. And 3 days behind it have 255 cases combined (57+56+142). And add to that that  @vocaledge will shave that number down shortly for 1st and 2nd

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Japan
Timeline
25 minutes ago, George & Roth said:

2cbc7477098ee37985861dd8f0e82ae2.gif

This woke me up 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

I love it 😂😂😂😂

Also good morning everyone 😊

Timeline

@The Squirrel - Here’s my two-penneth for theories based on the adjudicator’s Q & A

- Buckets are delivered to the adjudicators desks - probably in batches of 20-25 hard-copy applications per bucket.

- I can’t see hard copy applications leaving the building for those adjudicators who work from home. Regardless of security issues, there would be truckloads of buckets delivered to each adjudicator weekly - it doesn’t make sense ... so I think they only work from the scans that are originally input at Dallas.

- RFEs are probably dealt with quicker by those who are office-based as they want to shift the hard copies from their desks.

- RFE’s could take a little longer for those who work from home because they don’t have a physical pile of open cases on their desks, if they’re working from the scans

- I think more junior adjudicators have authority to issue RFE’s but they pass on their nominated approvals to more senior adjudicators for final sign-off.

1 minute ago, Naes said:

This woke me up 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

I love it 😂😂😂😂

Good Morning x

@June2017UK it is 27.4% done on May 30th, not 24.7%. For once I understated something. :D

25 minutes ago, Kat&Joel said:

MAAAATES!! I hope they plow through June and get through to July.  Rollllll on.  I'll be watching the forums for ages waiting for a bit of a pick up and I'm hoping we've hit the pick up now.  Come on The Squirrel, can you confirm we are in pick mode now?  Pleaaaase?

@Naes follows that much more closely, and I have to agree that they are picking up the steam coming your way.

Edit: aaaannddd here she is to explain it better. Good morning!!!

9 minutes ago, Naes said:

This woke me up 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

I love it 😂😂😂😂

Edited by The Squirrel

Timeline
2 minutes ago, The Squirrel said:

@June2017UK it is 27.4% done on May 30th, not 24.7%. For once I understated something. :D

Understood - what’s 2.7% amongst friends anyway?! I’m still looking at it as about a quarter of that day has been done :)

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Japan
Timeline

@Kat&Joel

We are in the pick mode right now

i wrote a whooole thing yesterday, I think it should be like 5 pages ago or less. Please check and see how much they recovered from that April mess!

and you will see it 😊😊

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.