Timeline
22 minutes ago, Larissa&Jo said:

Don't give up May filers, this post is specially for you guys that got RFE 

images (1).jpeg

Amém 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Norway
Timeline
1 hour ago, Gators15 said:

You were allowed to even do that? The Indonesia Embassay says that you cannot do the medical until the NVC letter comes bc you need that number (not WAC but cannot remember). It would be nice to get it done during all this waiting. Regardless, sorry you have to do it again.

Yes, I knew what dr to go to,but I wasn’t aware of expiration date on the medical sadly.. 6 months from the dr is sending the paperwork to the embassy.. if you took the medical 2 months before the interview and get approved.. you don’t have 6 months after approval but merely 4 months as that is the time the medical runs out.

:K1 Visa

Service Center : California Service Center on 2017-06-16

Consulate : Sweden

I-129F Sent                              : 2017-06-13
I-129F NOA1                           : 2017-06-20
I-129F NOA2                           : 2017-12-23
NVC Received                         : 2018-01-24
NVC Case # Assigned           : 2018-01-25
NVC DS-160 Filled Out          : 2018-01-27
NVC In Transition                   : 2018-01-31
NVC Received at Embassy   : 2018-02-05
Received Email/Package 3   : 2018-02-05
Paid Embassy Fee - 265$      : 2018-02-05

Received Confirmation          : 2018-02-07
for Embassy Interview        

Medical                                    : 2018-02-21
Embassy Interview                 : 2018-03-01

Received Additional Info       : 2018-03-01

from the STK Embassy

221 (g)

Medical Sent to Embassy     : 2018-03-01

Sent on email additional       : 2018-03-09

info to the STK Embassy

CEAC Admin Status               : 2018-03-09

Medical Arrived STK              : 2018-03-14

Embassy

CEAC Denied 212(a)(4).       : 2018-03-27

CEAC Denial letter email.     : 2018-04-03

Hired Lawyer                          : 2018-04-12

Complaint sent in                  : 2018-04-20

CEAC Issued                           : 2018-05-10??

Embassy Approved                : 2018-03-??

Passport Sent from STK       : 2018-03-??

Passport in hand                    : 2018-03-??

POE - Orlando Airport            : 2018-05-31??

Wedding day                           : 2018-08-08??

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
40 minutes ago, John & Rose said:

Then I suggest another Chicago staple...the combination!  There is nothing as satisfying as a good combo.  Italian sausage and italian beef on a Rosen's or Turano french loaf!!!

Vienna Beef... 2 dog special...

MEETING

April 7th, 2017: Met Maricel in a Facebook group created by a friend of mine.

May 17th, 2017: Flying to Manila to see Maricel for the first time.

May 18th, 2017: Met Maricel at the airport in Manila.

May 24th, 2017: Proposed to Maricel and got engaged.

May 30th, 2017: Returned to the USA from the Philippines.

January 25th, 2018: Next trip to the Philippines! Chicago-Taipei-Manila

February 6th, 2018: Return back to the US

April 9th, 2018: Next trip to the Philippines, this time to spend time with Maricel's family and bring her back to the USA!

April 18th, 2018: Departing the Philippines for the USA! POE: Chicago, Illinois

June 16th, 2018: Wedding day!

I-129F / K1 VISA APPLICATION PROCESS

June 1st, 2017: Completed and mailed the I-129f package.

June 6th, 2017: Received NOA1. Petition routed to the California Service Center

September 14th, 2017: Maricel attended her morning CFO seminar in Manila.

December 31st, 2017: Received RFE from USCIS - Needed G325a from both of us.

January 5th, 2018: Mailed back RFE reply

January 8th, 2018: California Service Center received our RFE reply.

January 23rd, 2018: Received NOA2!

February 2nd, 2018: NVC received our petition, assigned MNL case number and forwarded our petition to the US Embassy in Manila.

February 3rd, 2018: Submitted the DS-160.

February 5th, 2018: Paid embassy fee at BPI

February 12th, 2018: Medical exam at St Luke's Extension Clinic in Ermita, Manila. -PASSED

February 26th, 2018: Embassy interview in Manila at 7:10am -PASSED

March 1st, 2018: Visa in hand!

March 5th: Going back to CFO to get her sticker. -PASSED

ADJUSTMENT OF STATUS PROCESS

July 13th, 2018: Mailed I-485, I-765 and I-131 to USCIS Chicago lock box.

July 31st, 2018: AOS case accepted by USCIS, and routed to National Benefits Center for Processing.

August 14th, 2018: Received RFE for I-485, sent response.

August 24th, 2018: Biometrics appointment in St Louis, Missouri

August 30th, 2018: E-mail notice that her interview is ready to be scheduled!

March 11th, 2019: Interview day! - PASSED

March 14th, 2019: Green card has been mailed!

March 18th, 2019: Green card in hand! (Next step not until 1 year and 9 months from issue date. AKA Removal of Conditions)

REMOVAL OF CONDITIONS PROCESS

December 21,2020: Filed for Removal of Conditions I-751

January 30,2021: NOA - Nebraska Service Center - 18-month extension!

images.jpg

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
54 minutes ago, June2017UK said:

What do you mean by Title please?

I know the fact that we have varicella waiver is causing a problem at AOS stage for some. I’m in the road at the moment but will post the thread about it when I locate it.

I think they meant to say “titers” which are a blood draw that checks for immunity

2 hours ago, meg1986 said:

APPROVED!!!!!!!!!! Struggling to type this right now because my hands are so shaky! Cannot believe we were a day earlier than our expected timeline… There is light at the end of the tunnel guys! Thanks to everyone for their work on the scans and for letting us lurk for support. I will keep updating as we work through the next steps. Good luck to all of the K-1 love birds!

Sent- May 30

NOA1- June 1 

NOA2- Nov 17

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Yay congrats I can feel your excited through the post 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
1 hour ago, June2017UK said:

What do you mean by Title please?

I know the fact that we have varicella waiver is causing a problem at AOS stage for some. I’m in the road at the moment but will post the thread about it when I locate it.

My bad, I got a Knightsbridge medical issue at AOS muddled up with a varicella enquiryi made with an April filer.. but just so all Uk beneficiaries know, this is what you get at Knightsbridge 

Timeline
3 hours ago, The Squirrel said:

@John & Rose your day is today or Monday, you will not last past Tuesday. Write it down! A nicest Thanksgiving of all for you and your family !

@The Squirrel When do you think my day is, please? Received date - June 9th (our day!)

57 minutes ago, June2017UK said:

@The Squirrel When do you think my day is, please? Received date - June 9th (our day!)

Well, tough question. It depends greatly on the work tonight, and also if they work Saturday. Lets wait for this work, I should be able to "guesstimate" little better.

As of right now, if they kept going hard at 5th and started on 6th today, we can expect Wednesday to be our ice breaking day. However, all indications are that they will start June 12th before us, or at least at the same time. So next Friday would be the most likely day, and serious action at that. Again, please wait for the "finals" today, and hope and pray for some action tomorrow, even it is 40-50 cases.   

1 hour ago, June2017UK said:

But please let me be clear, my opinion is that they have already done better part of our day, and our week, and they are on to the next one, however not updated online yet. I believe by the end of next week we will be hearing about June cases that got approved and received NOA2 through the mail, and not updated online. 

Timeline
2 minutes ago, The Squirrel said:

Well, tough question. It depends greatly on the work tonight, and also if they work Saturday. Lets wait for this work, I should be able to "guesstimate" little better.

As of right now, if they kept going hard at 5th and started on 6th today, we can expect Wednesday to be our ice breaking day. However, all indications are that they will start June 12th before us, or at least at the same time. So next Friday would be the most likely day, and serious action at that. Again, please wait for the "finals" today, and hope and pray for some action tomorrow, even it is 40-50 cases.   

Thanks - will wait patiently for the final scans today and will pray for the weekend.

-Why do you believe they’re going to start 6/12 before 6/9? What’s the precedent?

-I’m not so sure that there’s going to be a full workforce working next Friday.. is that included in your consideration?

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: France
Timeline
3 minutes ago, The Squirrel said:

But please let me be clear, my opinion is that they have already done better part of our day, and our week, and they are on to the next one, however not updated online yet. I believe by the end of next week we will be hearing about June cases that got approved and received NOA2 through the mail, and not updated online. 

I really really hope you are right! I have been religiously reading you guys ! ^_^

But next week is thanksgiving.. Or do you mean directly getting an NOA2 hard copy after wednesday ? 

36 minutes ago, June2017UK said:

-Why do you believe they’re going to start 6/12 before 6/9? What’s the precedent?

-I’m not so sure that there’s going to be a full workforce working next Friday.. is that included in your consideration?

- I wrote at length about the precedent, sometimes during this week. I will do it again most likely on Sunday (only day I don't work). They have these "number zones", where they have to get certain days under certain number. Please look through my posts, you will find it. Same reason why they cleared 3rd week of May this week, and they did it all in one day. Same reason why they virtually skipped June 1st and 2nd, and went over to 5th. As I wrote in one other post, there were a hand full of days with 250+, and June 5th and 6th are two of those days. Next such day is June 12th with 285, and that is the second highest day in May+June combined. Remainder of that entire week has 450+ cases in 4 days combined.

- yes I considered "mild" Friday. 

29 minutes ago, Jolie&Charles said:

I really really hope you are right! I have been religiously reading you guys ! ^_^

But next week is thanksgiving.. Or do you mean directly getting an NOA2 hard copy after wednesday ? 

This week on May topic we had 10+ such cases, NOA2 received, but not updated. All of the physical correspondence was at least 10 days to 14 days old. Today we had one of the more bizarre cases, where the NOA2 is dated 11th which was Veterans Day - holiday. Either way, a week old approval, for May 23rd filer, at the date when scans were showing work done 5 days into the May 30th and 31st. Easy math, just take 5 to 10 days from May 5th, and there you have it.

NOTE: this has been happening for last 30+ days, I have followed religiously, because to make a mistake once would be ok, but many many for a small percentage group (forum vs all), is a pattern. April has maybe couple of cases, although I think they have cleared out completely, and the scans show 800 cases untouched. If forum makes 10% of the filers, and none are left, they never updated many.    

Edited by The Squirrel

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
4 minutes ago, vocaledge said:

Just started the evening scan... DEFINITE activity happening on the 1st June - both approvals and RFEs.

Will be back in about 30-45 mins with the results.

At least 10 cases touched in 1st June.

Let's get those June cases a rollin so we can get to July! OF course finish the May filers also!

There are lots of NOA2s coming in mail without an update on case tracker.

Please register for informed delivery if it is applicable in your region

USPS INFORMED DELIVERY https://informeddelivery.usps.com/box/pages/intro/start.action

NVC (603)-334-0700

USCIS - 800-375-5283

What to do after NOA2 Approval? How to contact NVCClick here for info - https://goo.gl/KggThF

How to talk to a live person at USCIShttps://goo.gl/54z5bZ

If you cannot get NVC on the phone try this - https://secureforms.travel.state.gov/ask-nvc.php

Official K1 details and flow

https://travel.state.gov/content/travel/en/us-visas/immigrate/family-immigration/nonimmigrant-visa-for-a-fiance-k-1.html

07/21/2017 - Petition Mailed to Dallas, TX.

07/24/2017 - NOA1 Received date. (From Hard Copy notice).

07/26/2017 - NOA1 Notice date. (From Hard Copy notice).

07/31/2017 - NOA 1 Hard copy received in mail

03/26/2018 - NOA 2 Approval

03/30/2018 - NOA 2 Hard copy received in mail

John Gina BW 300.jpg

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.